• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hyrule Warriors for 3DS? Meh.

Where's Zelda U?
in the year of 2017.

*moans*

WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG NINTENDO?!

...It was a joke. It seems to me that you haven't been fully taught the ways of sarcasm yet.

Sorry if I offended you though...
Well, it is kind of hard to tell if someone is sarcastic on the internet. Maybe add some like *sarcasm* something next time you are sarcastic.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
And I was trolling. Get on my level.
No problem.

You're a pitiful waste of a meat sack, you filthy feces encrusted excuse for a toilet brush. You reek of decaying tuna embedded into the fanny of a rotting corpse tail-first, with malignant ooze glopping out of your face in gobs like slow, putrid vomit with your eyeballs engulfed in thick fungus.

Zelkame

Last edited:

ama99

Smash Journeyman
No problem.

You're a pitiful waste of a meat sack, you filthy feces encrusted excuse for a toilet brush. You reek of decaying tuna embedded into the fanny of a rotting corpse tail-first, with malignant ooze glopping out of your face in gobs like slow, toxic vomit.

Zelkame
Just shut the **** up, your not even making me laugh.

This is how you get people to start hating you(if they didn't already).

Last edited:

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
No problem.

You're a pitiful waste of a meat sack, you filthy feces encrusted excuse for a toilet brush. You reek of decaying tuna embedded into the fanny of a rotting corpse tail-first, with malignant ooze glopping out of your face in gobs like slow, putrid vomit with your eyeballs engulfed in thick fungus.

Zelkame
Substitute chemistry teacher...

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
so they should have remade warriors as an rpg?

That kind of goes against the warrior's style, so I doubt that would ever happen.
They did not have to call it hyrule "warriors" cause of the series. Could have simply used the character design and made like FE style since they made there own character and could add more if they want is all, that's all I was saying. Besides, a guy can dream, Right?
I wouldn't mind an Fire EmblemXZelda cross over, though I would also like to see a Dynasty Warriors for Fire Emblem too.
This guy understands. In fire emblem they have certain skills you could acquire with different characters. One skill for Link could be triforce of courage where If Link walks up to a enemy with higher stats them him, He himself will get a huge boost to his stats or even get a bigger critical hit percentage, or Z target where he never misses, Or he could be a archer , mercenary, Sword master, paladin, Knight, Great Knight, Tactician(some how with magic) OR EVEN BETTER THE HERO CLASS! Oh Link and Fire emblem, one day.
No problem.

Zelkame
Damn son, Don't stoop to there level yo. But to be honest Zelkam did not really do anything Kind of I took the heat off you with the whole Controller conversation. Plus I would not taunt the dude who records replays for us.
Also ama is just a little... nah, he is not worth commenting about.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Just shut the **** up, your not even making me laugh.

This is how you get people to start hating you(if they didn't already).
Silence you gasious diarhea inflicted baboon.
Whoa, lets all just have a breath guys. Calm down a bit. Listen to some catch tunes. Here, hows this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoT3wuYod5M

Or maybe don't.
*shrugs*

Just an idea

his guy understands. In fire emblem they have certain skills you could acquire with different characters. One skill for Link could be triforce of courage where If Link walks up to a enemy with higher stats them him, He himself will get a huge boost to his stats or even get a bigger critical hit percentage, or Z target where he never misses, Or he could be a archer , mercenary, Sword master, paladin, Knight, Great Knight, Tactician(some how with magic) OR EVEN BETTER THE HERO CLASS! Oh Link and Fire emblem, one day.
Thank you :). Though to be fair, most of those class you mention Link is already technically them. Though I do love you enthusiasm.

Damn son, Don't stoop to there level yo.
You'd need three ladders and an elevator.

Stacked on top of one another.

On a space shuttle.

On escape trajectory from our solar system.

Before you could even see us.

Silence you gasious diarhea inflicted baboon.
I'm gonna tell you what my ex girlfriend told the guy before me.

I'm glad you're trying, but it's been three hours and I've been dry for three and a half. You're just not very good at this.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Sorry guys, I'm "high" again.

Edit: This is the type of **** I get myself into when I crash. It was fun nonetheless lol. For those of you who don't know, when the medication I take wears of, I get kinda strange. In case you're wondering, I take vivance, a medication I take to treat my ADD.

I think I should take a break...

Last edited:

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
How about we return to talking about Link shenanigans, or that Hyrule Warriors is coming for 3DS or E3 hopes, so we can move away from the insults and stuff and just calm down.

BaPTraPLaP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaPTraPLaP
That should work. It depends on how long; tag me when you're able.
Whenever you are ready.
Alright, so personally, what do you guys want to see in Zelda U?
I would love to see more exploration and expansion than ever before personally. Also a bit more freedom in our way of doing things rather than following a straight path.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Whenever you are ready.

I would love to see more exploration and expansion than ever before personally. Also a bit more freedom in our way of doing things rather than following a straight path.
That's like, really basic. That stuff is already confirmed to be included in the game.

8MAN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FourOhFour
3DS FC
4871-4261-8409
I wouldn't mind an Fire EmblemXZelda cross over, though I would also like to see a Dynasty Warriors for Fire Emblem too.
Seeing how they handled Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, FE X LoZ might end up being nothing we expected.
Calling it now, it's going to be a rhythm based platformer that uses the mariokart wheel as the primary controller.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
Yes! I hit gold II

• Rating: (27 - 6)
    Gold II 1
Anthers Ladder~

So this is what ive been getting lately on anthers ladder feedback: Wow EZ one of the best links out there hands down.
Very New Play style of link he does not spam items and he uses it very little. He is a very close combat link.

And the worst of all This guy only beat me of lag. LOL (There was no lag)
XD Salt these days

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Seeing how they handled Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, FE X LoZ might end up being nothing we expected.
Calling it now, it's going to be a rhythm based platformer that uses the mariokart wheel as the primary controller.
Not sure if joking.......

Anyway, FEx Shin Megami Tensei looks pretty awesome.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Whenever you are ready.

Sorry I dozed off :(. I can play now if you're up for it or maybe we can play tomorrow.

Last edited:
I kinda wish link was a chick (or Zelda) this time. I'd be down to clown with that
You get out of my house with your filthy heresy. If you want to play an orphaned, female, silent protagonist with blond hair, blue eyes, special weaponry only she can use, who constantly single handedly saves everyone else's asses, go play Metroid.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
It looks good in ways but the lighting is unfocused and weird. It looks like a filter applied over the screen instead of light from a source(s).
Well it is somewhat early in development. The dev said that he still has about 3-5 months before it will be completed. He also says that the video just doesn't do the visuals justice. Try taking a closer look at the HD screen shot.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
It's funny really. I've had the same Deadpool avatar for seven years, when I first joined this site. He wasn't actually that well known back then as people would ask me who the character was. I had no issue with telling people, but now he's apparently "so mainstream" and people see my avatar and are like "oh, look...another Deadpool fan...". Makes me furious.

Maybe I'll switch my avatar after another seven years, assuming I still use SWF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom