• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Melee, Lovin Da Hitsun - 09/27/08

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Eh. More slimming down, though people tell me all the time I look bigger than ever. I'm at about 190 right now, and been as light as 185.

At least get back on Myspace, so we can keep in touch.

-Kye

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Who coming to NY?

I'm gonna be throwing a brawl tournament in mid November and it would be cool to see some of the south up in here. It'll be madd cold but fvck it, come up here and make a little bread. PM me if anyone is interested.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
my **** isn't black.

well a backed-up i-95 kicked my gas tank's *** and then zp was closed. and then jason's phone couldn't be reached by my phone, so then there was nothing i could do.

my luck is too good.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be throwing a brawl tournament in mid November and it would be cool to see some of the south up in here. It'll be madd cold but fvck it, come up here and make a little bread. PM me if anyone is interested.
never gone to new york but man this would be the reason to make me go, to see my man love tommy cuz I miss him :(

Linguini

Smash Master
try?
didnt you post out saying that you wanted melee tournies? Your not going to find one this close for a while at least.
You got a month to find a ride, this is in broward, near hollywood.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
If no one else from cfl can give rides, here is what I can do. We could take my car, but someone else has to drive because I don't like driving long hours, and it can almost fit like 4 people. It gets good gas milage, I think we could make it there and back on one tank.

I would like this to be a last resort since I can only fit 3 and half people in my car, I wish it could fit more cuz I would offer rides to every tourny.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
If no one else from cfl can give rides, here is what I can do. We could take my car, but someone else has to drive because I don't like driving long hours, and it can almost fit like 4 people. It gets good gas milage, I think we could make it there and back on one tank.

I would like this to be a last resort since I can only fit 3 and half people in my car, I wish it could fit more cuz I would offer rides to every tourny.
If I have the cash, think you could let me go?

Top Bottom