• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Melee, Lovin Da Hitsun - 09/27/08

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Linguini I'm tight you didn't hit me up when you were in NY. I went the day you were supposed to be there but I didn't see you then I hear you go the week right after. I'm gonna try sending some smashers your way. Be gentle with them, lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
Linguini I'm tight you didn't hit me up when you were in NY. I went the day you were supposed to be there but I didn't see you then I hear you go the week right after. I'm gonna try sending some smashers your way. Be gentle with them, lol.
haha bro, i imed you a couple days before letting you know i was heading your way but i got no answer.
fack it wouldve been str8 to chill with you again man, good news is im probably going back to ny sometime during mid october since my brother goes to school columbia so ill make sure to hit you up.
ill take good care of your minions haha

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
haha bro, i imed you a couple days before letting you know i was heading your way but i got no answer.
fack it wouldve been str8 to chill with you again man, good news is im probably going back to ny sometime during mid october since my brother goes to school columbia so ill make sure to hit you up.
ill take good care of your minions haha
Get a jacket if you're gonna do that. I don't know about you but I think I'm cold blooded and October is no fun in shorts.

Does anyone play Brawl in the south at all?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
get your a$$ here since im taking my time to make this **** QUALITY.

Zero Ping LAN Center- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

Oxymoron.

=P

J/K J/K ZP is mad cool but I mean i think quality and I think pound or FC.

You should really say you're trying your best and putting forth ALOT of effort. >_>;

Linguini

Smash Master
nah, i play brawl and so does alot of florida, i do it mostly cuz of the dough brooo

hungrybox, stop spamming my thread, 2 posts is enough, rofl this kid nonstop posts throughout the day.

you playin brawl tommy?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
hungrybox would be lucky to get 4 stocked in a non-embarrassing way.

The embarrassing way being getting up tilted 4 times...

like certain other ganon players vs tipman <_<

And no i'm not going, pretty sure AWA is that weekend, and well... many more tournaments at AWA...

many more tournaments filled with 500 scrubs.

its gonna be great.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Tommy, wtf why are you not on AIM anymore?

It's likely that I'm going to come to this since ZP isn't unreasonably far. I'm not good at the game at all anymore, I just want to support Melee.

-Kimo

AfroQT

Smash Master
Tommy, wtf why are you not on AIM anymore?

It's likely that I'm going to come to this since ZP isn't unreasonably far. I'm not good at the game at all anymore, I just want to support Melee.

-Kimo
NICE maybe we can get icekid to come and bring SC4.

Top Bottom