• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Melee, Lovin Da Hitsun - 09/27/08

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
If I have the cash, think you could let me go?
well I give the following people priority.

xYz: Cuz he is one of the few people that I would let them drive my car, but don't know if he wants to go.
colbol: too good
QDVS: too good
DOP: too awesome
hbox: too good, and fellow hispanic, prolly mom johns though
Finch: cuz he plays IC lol
TonyTheTiger: cuz he's greeEAAAT!!!
Sheer: I doubt he will go though, quote "I don't travel more than 5 minutes for a tournament anymore", but offer still stands
Rx: cuz he is rx
Gindler: cuz he plays yoshi and so he can go to an non-cfl tourny

Finch

Smash Lord
Honestly, if it comes down to someone else driving your car I will drive everyone in my own car just so save anyone from driving that pos down to sfl.

Finch

Smash Lord
It's melee so I doubt we'll need two cars. I might not even want to go though so I really shouldn't be hyping this up so much for myself. :ohwell:

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
u da man jason

oldmankungfu if u need practice we should get some smash sessions going sometime since u live so close

specially in the peach department

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
I'll see what I can do. Send me a PM with your address and chip in 8 bucks for gas. :)
thanks but never mind i got a ride. my friend works in Hollywood and she offered me a ride. besides i dont think i could have gone wit you guys. my mom is very serious about strangers and she wouldnt allow me to ride with one. As to Shockwave yeah fo sho' man let's do work. Just let me know and well figure something out??? btw how old are you shockwave and what skool you go to???

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
What city is this in? I need to google it to see how far it is away from my house. I might be able to twist my moms arm into letting me go since its the day after my birthday

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Pasta! My buddy. I'm extremely drunk right now, but I wanted to say my ****ing bad for not calling you. You're the best Ganon ever. ****ing you stay beast man.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Emiliooo~
Let me and whoever I come with bring a Brawl set up just so we can play **** Sandwich on it.
You don't understand, hardly anyone understands, but it's amazing, and would be worth it, I promise you.
I also promised Colin I'd introduce him to **** sandwich so I have to!

Linguini

Smash Master
yeaaaaaaaah my boy dop doin it big!

gingaa, ill think about it, if im in a good mood ill let you do you **** waffles or w/e.haha

HYPE MOFOKAZZZZZZZ

Top Bottom