• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Melee, Lovin Da Hitsun - 09/27/08

Finch

Smash Lord
Sorry when I said "wow d!ick move" I was referring to mooney's incredibly douchy post not your inability to house me.

I really hope this isn't canceled.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Sorry when I said "wow d!ick move" I was referring to mooney's incredibly douchy post not your inability to house me.

How the **** was it douchy? I made a post stating I wouldn't be here, and that it wasn't worth the 4 hour trip and waste of 100+ dollars. Do I need to explain more?

I could quote some other stupid post that you made earlier, but I don't care enough to do so. Stop assuming **** like some ****tard.

I'd advise you guys just chip in for a cheap motel and cram. Just a sugjestion.

Linguini

Smash Master

my bad finchie, you know i love you.

lol mooneys post was douchy, if its not worth it i dont need to hear about it, because i honestly dont give a **** if you show.

Linguini

Smash Master
double post cuz life ****ing sucks, i just spoke to mark and zp is closed for good.

fackkkk

but im hosting this at my house which is mucho mejor.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've seen that episode already -- I own all three seasons of AD. Watching that makes me wanna start watching it again.

Not quite so excited about this tourney being held at Guin's crib. I was planning on bringing around 3 other people to this. I may or may not show up.

-Kimosabae

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Not for me. Essentially, I'm going to a kid's house to play video games. I know it's hella superficial, but I'm uncomfy with the idea, nonetheless. Feels like I'm attending a highschool birthday party.

Between now and the 27th, I'll work on fortifying my maturity and Ego defense mechanisms to handle the inevitable odd stares I'd be getting from his parents if I decided to go.

-Kimosabae

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nah its ok there be plenty of black people there just not your size. ima get catrell and jaleal to go anyway they was there last time. not only that theres a few people there that are already over the age of 20 like jason and queen anyway. james also looks ur age just not as big as you lol

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea its weston man what can u expect their all scared of black people and are afraid to use the N word. u cant blame yourself for being tall and ripped if u was short and ripped it u woudnt be getting so much intimidating stares lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
nah its ok there be plenty of black people there just not your size. ima get catrell and jaleal to go anyway they was there last time. not only that theres a few people there that are already over the age of 20 like jason and queen anyway. james also looks ur age just not as big as you lol
ROFL. **** chops is too good. Yeah, Syn don't worry I'm 21, but I'm still a kid at heart. lol, I look like I'm 18. And James is hella sexy.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
nah its ok there be plenty of black people there...
Lawl.

That website has all the episodes from all three seasons, gonna get started watching em. Ever watch Scrubs? I literally spent four days watching all six and a half seasons. I over indulged and now I officially hate that show.

Well time to go find a reason why I hate Arrested Development.

Linguini

Smash Master
ummm you dont have to worry about stares in my house kye, my parents barely speak english and are straight out of colombia LOL and anyone whos met my mom knows shes the ****(aka makes kickin pasta).
lol scrubs i cant watch that show for more than 30 min at a time.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
Not for me. Essentially, I'm going to a kid's house to play video games. I know it's hella superficial, but I'm uncomfy with the idea, nonetheless. Feels like I'm attending a highschool birthday party.
at least im not the only one thinking this

i might miss my daughter saying her first words for this high school bday party

Linguini

Smash Master
then dont come lol, just dont expect another melee tournament to pop up again anytime soon.

And unfortunatley no this wont be a highschool birthday party because parties have hoes and the only ***** in my house this saturday will be jason.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
This Is Gona Be So ****ing Goooooddd, Oh Man Y Am I Not There Right Now?? Ytf Im Here Man, Ill Better Take My *** There Soon For Some Tourneys Xd

SynikaL

Smash Lord
How far is your house from ZP, Guini?

One of the main reasons I was looking forward to this is because I know exactly where ZP is located.

-Kimosabae

Linguini

Smash Master
How far is your house from ZP, Guini?

One of the main reasons I was looking forward to this is because I know exactly where ZP is located.

-Kimosabae
My house is 15 minutes from ZP if your driving at speed limit.

REMEMBER WE NEED TV'S SO EVERYONE BRING YOUR SETUPS!

Top Bottom