• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket!- SFL Melee Tournament-11/22/08

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no problem we goin to be alill late thats all.

Thanks Elam

lol hiro, i know. shes most def one of the prettiest to play smash how bout that? Come on man dont complain foo

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
really cause i ***** some well known players the first tournament i went to...

and that was a melee gigs back when the real gangsters were still playing it

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well i told hungry id team with him if he came so are you coming????!

if not me and joe are gonna **** tru.

Whoa whoa.

I'm confused.

Me and JOETruuuuuuuuuu are officially coming now.

Otru said If i'm not teaming with linguini then otru will team with me.

But now Linguini and otru will team if noucles doesn't come.

Even tho he just said...

Um linguini we still coming? Or maybe you should team with n2k. I aint got **** on him.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I doubt FIU is going, cause they don't play melee...

:colorful:
duh most moved from melee to brawl anyway. I rarely play melee that much, but i still have my skills in there

I'm coming just cuz i'm providing transportation for junglefever and recording your ***** *** matches

edit: besides, it's the only day i'll see you folks from CFL until december gigs

Linguini

Smash Master
Whoa whoa.

I'm confused.

Me and JOETruuuuuuuuuu are officially coming now.

Otru said If i'm not teaming with linguini then otru will team with me.

But now Linguini and otru will team if noucles doesn't come.

Even tho he just said...

Um linguini we still coming? Or maybe you should team with n2k. I aint got **** on him.
im teaming with you then, i agreed to that a weeks ago, noucles isnt coming.

Linguini

Smash Master
BTW guys

Doubles will be starting at 12:30 PM sharp, no excuses, if your going to be a lil late(in between 12 30-1) call my cell the day of.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
"and all you ***gots stop whining about no melee and get your a$$ here"

i think the $ in the word "a$$" in the original post is very fitting since thats all scrubs are to you people is more moniey in the pot. you dont care about them getting better, you care about winning more money.

Linguini

Smash Master

i think the $ in the word "a$$" in the original post is very fitting since thats all scrubs are to you people is more moniey in the pot. you dont care about them getting better, you care about winning more money.
There's no scrubs left playing melee man, so thats not really possible lol. If anything im doing this for the community, ive been trying to keep melee alive in FL since day 1 of brawl,hosting tournaments at my house and at zp, and I dont win tournaments ever, thats other peeps.

W.Jr

Smash Lord

lol, got a point there. lol

hungrybox

Smash Legend
There's no scrubs left playing melee man, so thats not really possible lol. If anything im doing this for the community, ive been trying to keep melee alive in FL since day 1 of brawl,hosting tournaments at my house and at zp, and I dont win tournaments ever, thats other peeps.
yay I'm coming to this

smashfest at my house on friday

no parents truuuuuu

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
I should really start playing smash again. My new radiator wont be in before this tournament, kinda lame because I dont live far from ZP at all.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
well i wasnt being super cereal but if what you said is really true then you would stop this $15 for singles crap. $10 was fine until people started getting greedy but w/e i dont enter either was so im just talking ****

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Yo jojo are you leaving and comming back the same day? I might be down to go if you are.
Alright noob. here's the deal, im driving with hbox, louie and aasem... louie is not for sure since he doesnt know if hes working on saturday, aasem might not even wanna go if louie doesnt go cuz u know hes kinda gay for him... so in that case colin will prolly ride with me.

So its kinda complicated im gonna have everyone confirmed by tmrw

EDIT: I just talked to louis and aasem, and louie cant go cuz he has to work and aasem might not go cuz louie's not going... so i might not even go since i dont even have a teammate... whatever...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
aasem might not even wanna go if louie doesnt go cuz u know hes kinda gay for him
Let's not understate things. Aasem couldn't possibly be any gayer for louie.

It's cool though I prolly wouldn't have gone anyway.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Alright noob. here's the deal, im driving with hbox, louie and aasem... louie is not for sure since he doesnt know if hes working on saturday, aasem might not even wanna go if louie doesnt go cuz u know hes kinda gay for him... so in that case colin will prolly ride with me.

So its kinda complicated im gonna have everyone confirmed by tmrw

EDIT: I just talked to louis and aasem, and louie cant go cuz he has to work and aasem might not go cuz louie's not going... so i might not even go since i dont even have a teammate... whatever...
:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'll talk to aasem

Top Bottom