• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Get Smashed-01/03/09-Venue Change! Check 1st Post for Address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Bring vcrs so we can record//....

Come on people, I know you have Vcrs!!! And component cables!!!

Jeez, please. Im bringing 2 vcrs = 2 tvs recorded....

We need like 6 more

DRD

Smash Lord
Guys, is everyone registering at 11:00 or is gonna be like at hboxes where we registered almost directly before the event we wanted to participate in?

I only plan on doing melee singles if I do come, and I don't really feel like waiting for 3 hours before singles come up

Linguini

Smash Master
Alright well none of the ZP owners answer and the place has been closed for the past 3 days with no word so this tourney is going to be at my house which is 10 minutes away.

The address is 372 coconut circle, weston FL, 33326-Remember,this is not at ZP anymore so do not go there.
At the gate say your going to the tournament and they will let you in, if you need directions call my # in the 1st post.

DRD

Smash Lord
Aw, man. I think I had the wrong Seminole Hard Rock

There are two in Florida, one is closer to our house, in Tampa

so when you changed the location to Weston I realized its like 3 hours away, near ft. lauderdale

ok, nevermind then

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...so now we really need TVs...

BRING TVS!!! WE REALLY NEED THEM NOW SINCE ZP ISN'T SUPPLYING. BRING MOTHER****ING TVS.

Linguini

Smash Master
its true, this is not a drill!

and plz spread the word that this is at my house, cuz i know ima get a bunch of WTF calls tom. It's literally 10 minutes from zp.

doors open at 12 PM, dont come earlier because im about to go out right now and i need my beauty sleep.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
copy and paste ur post to the 1st page for stupid people. im prolyl gonna bring my tv.

NOW THAT ITS AT LINGUINI'S PLACE THE VENUE IS ALOT MROE ROOMY THAN ZP. WE JUST NEED TVS!!! BRING TVS PLZ!! DONT BE LAZY

Linguini

Smash Master
well then their not going to get in, my family is pretty pissed at me right now, so find another venue for me or follow my rules.

Linguini

Smash Master
alright well since steven king is the ****ing man hes letting me do this at his place which is 15 minutes from zp also.
ill post details in a lil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom