• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini and Doodah Present: The Return of the Melee -05/10/08 -SFL

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Oh **** guys, I start school that day. I just remembered. I'll call you guys to hold off the singles a bit longer....not unless you want that T.V/cube. See what I did thar?

derf

Smash Ace
I hate to say it but, Brawl is way better then Melee. FL needs to learn it. Trust me the game is madd fun.
stfu *****. get that **** sucking ***got *** **** out of a mother ****ing thread for a ****ing MELEE tournament in a state you dont even ****ing live in.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
guys i really need help, plz if i can go to play in anyones house plz tell me this is my first time playing melee out of my country plzzz.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I was seriously planning on going to this with otru colin derf whoever but we are havin a family reunion and i cannot make plans for this weekend.

Sucks so bad

:(

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I dunno, I think ZP has enough T.V's. Apparently since no one has been spamming "WE NEED T.V" I don't think we need them, we shouldn't bring any; so we're good guys. :)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
oh man, im sorry i cant take anything to the tourney :(.. PEOPLE ANYBODY LIVES IN MIAMI, PLEEEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEE TO GO TO THAT TOURNEY MAAAN

Linguini

Smash Master
you doodah you got a team mate cuz emilio is not gonna show up till 4. and we gotta find another host for this tourney to go on.since emilio is a reliable host and all
stfu, ill be there at 11.
false alarm nub.

Aighttttt time to get the act together.

Blea, pm spider sense he might be able to give you a ride if you pay him around 10-15 dolla of gas money.
We need tv's/cubes guys, so if you have a cube with smash laying around or a tv you know no one is using for the day please hook it up.
THIS TOURNEY WILL NOT GET HOT.
Because we all know brawl nubs are always more grimy.:lick:

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I can stop by with a TV, but i might go to the PnT Tourney instead of this. Because i personally am not good at melee.[/QUOTE

Your good at Brawl?

OHHHHHHHHHHH, EAT MY AFRO MOFUKAAAAAA
TEAM MARIO SPEEDCART
TEAM ARIO SPEEDWAGONS, and its not my joke its green marios. I'll go if you want me to KingPasta but, yeah i dont feel like goin just to get stomped while someone laughs at me.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i went to FIU today in the morning btu nobody was playing melee, and i just meet dan a dr mario... he was the only guy.. he plays brawl nice

Top Bottom