• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini and Doodah Present: The Return of the Melee -05/10/08 -SFL

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo Chops, come train me today. Give me a call dude. You should know my number by now. =/ Oh, and the guy was just some noOb he is of no concern to us...hmm yes.

derf

Smash Ace
i think im already taken. although i dont actually know who im teaming with yet. ill talk to the people i ride with and see if anybody needs a teammate. obviously nouc is amazing so talking anyone into teaming with him wouldnt be too hard

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, a Melee tournament. I haven't had internet for like two weeks. It sucks. I'm going to come to this. Most of you probably don't know me, LOL, I moved to FL from NH and I've been to a couple Brawl tournaments but I'd rather play Melee. I can bring a TV and most likely a wii too.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I might barely make singles. Some one still put me down and make sure I'm one of the people to go last on the brackets. Do this for me and I'll bless your c0ck.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Ok, as of now I'm coming.

I really hope all those FIU kids show to this.

(I know they won't, why would they play a game that takes skill?)

Plus Falco requires no mind games in Melee.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Okay, see everyone there. I'm probably going to be late for sign ups though so someone should put me in. I promise to pay when I get there...

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably be there sometime past one... plus equi took my controller for some brawl tournament they have going on in miami so i have to go buy a new one.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone better have recorded at this. Watching FL's elite spacies go at each other in the melee era was too good.

Also I heard Noucles and Speedn won doubles. Colbol and Green Mario got 2nd. And I heard Queenie and Rock might have gotten 3rd.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Well this tournament was really fun. Despite all of the complications and inconveniences, in all it turned out good. I had a great time meeting new people and seeing new and old faces and good matches to everyone I played.

Top Bottom