• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini and Doodah Present: The Return of the Melee -05/10/08 -SFL

Frames

DI
I like how the order is the exact same as power rankings, but then again, that's the whole point of power rankings isn't it? Still, good job by all! :colorful:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
shizwiz: too good...

Colbol: Bro that fox is awesome

Otru: Dude, i hate that shine XD

Xif: JOOOE XIF, UR KNOWN IN VENEZUELA BROOO, KISS JUANDIEGO

Jason: bro, thank for bringing me home, i owe u 10 box, and i think im doing what u told me, im making another nature of marth XD.. bro thanks

Linguini: awesome ganondorf duude,u gotta host another melee tourney when i come XD

if im forgetting anyone im sorry.

the matches were awesome, and the place was awesome too..

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Blea - Bro, don't sweat the $10 (I won't refuse it if you offer though) lol. You're a pretty chill dude, take it easy and make sure you own everyone back in Venezuela.

Shiz- Thanks for not sandbagging me my last two stocks. You're definitely one of Florida's best smashers.

Chops- My **** has grown

Steven- It was good seeing you again mang, we need to play more melee over the summer.

Pasta - You suck at hosting. :D

Otru- Nice fox Joe, keep it up.

Queen- Very sexy Marth. That was a really good ditto.

Elliot- Take up anger managment. lol

Colbol- I wanted to play you, but you were always already matching with someone else. Oh well dude, there's always next time.

Good matches from everyone. Melee ftw!!!:chuckle:

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
OG I FORGOT,

elliot: bro ur peach is nice, i loved that peach

Lambchops: i wanted to play you more maan :(, that falco is amazng dude serius..

Green maro: k now what? that mario is scary man

Linguini

Smash Master
well....pretty fun, im done with entering tournaments for melee, its was fun while it lasted
I love getting ditched at ZP for 2 hours alone.
thanks guys.
aside from that good ****

Linguini

Smash Master
I was at ZP with everyone and apparently everyone just went to denny's for like 2 hours without even telling me and didnt give 2 ****s.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
shiz: Good ****. Wish I could've played you more.

colbol: Fear the pokefloats lol. I was hanging for a while then you just destroyed me on my last stock of the set. =[ Your Fox is a beast.

linguini: Nice job running the tourney. You gotta do it again some time, everyone says they had a good time.

xif: The rumors are tru. u do whine alot.

Blea Gelo: Sorry I don't have any tips. I don't really have a game plan, I just go with what seems right at the moment. It usually just works...

Everyone else: despite getting extremely annoyed by the lack of good air conditioning, playing against you all made the experience an enjoyable one. The Fla. melee scene is the shiz.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Once the tourney ~STARTED~ it was good fun. FL owns at melee. OTRU keep that Brawl away from us, it drains skill. Everyone at the tourney did owning, its good to see that.

Top Bottom