• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini and Doodah Present: The Return of the Melee -05/10/08 -SFL

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
juan, just one thing.. MELEE FOR THE WIN.. i dont hate brawl, but melee is fking lot better.. jajaja XD... Im goint to be in marriot hotel becaus eim going to miami this friay, im staiyng in marriot hotel. But i dont know if i can go because i dont know if my parents would take me there.. thats the prob :S but im beging them.. Sorry for me english if i have any mistake, is not too good..

Linguini

Smash Master
for brawl,all fo FL goes nuts and rides their own c0cks to tournament thinking they can win.
For a melee tournament all i see is johns.
**** im never hosting a tourney again cuz this community is full of ****(everyone i dont know,haha)including brawl ***gots like seibrik.
jk seibrik is too gay for me to hate him.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
i could make it to the tourney, but i dont wanna go. I wasnt very good at melee, i suffered from the same problem now, i couldnt play with that many people. I only play brawl with my brother and like 1 person in my neighborhood, and my brother doesnt like playing to often.

I might go just to see sexychops and linguini, but i wont enter the tourney.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight im driving to this, ill be bringing colbol, derf and i have room for one more!! dibs for tnt though, im not even sure if colin is going to this

queen have u talked to colin about this?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
n e 1 wana team with a sexy, blond princess?? sum1 good tho cuz i wana win dis **** or atleast get top 3 so no scrubs.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
oh man, im fudked up..

My friend is nos going to the toruney because he is just playing brawl, and my parents cannot take me there.. Im in doral Marriot hotel, does lives near me or something, so i can play at his house, plzzzz

Top Bottom