• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Why do you love Typholosion yo'!

I've had so many different avi's this time around, grrr.... I must break that habit. :urg:

:phone:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yup, I can't believe I didn't remember you haha, I still remember when I first got my name change lol...Victra followed soon after. :awesome:

I remember you from when I like first joined. I thought you were cool because you had a blue name.

I was ~Celebi~, roacherman, random bunch of japanese letters, Fuelbi j. Squirrel, Fuelbibleuf, Fuel_bible, Fuel_, and F8AL just in case you didn't recognize me
Don't remind me.

All were awful choices.
Ooh I like you.

Mine was Master Chief.

People actually complained when I changed my avatar to something else.

Lol.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah I used to recognize you by the avatar. That's how I recognize most people, I tend to not look at usernames. Normally content of post and avatar are enough to tell me who it is.

I read all Smooth Criminal posts like the end of a rap song where the rapper is kinda just talking/shouting out to people and saying his own name for no reason
YO SMOOTH CRIMINAL

MONEY

*****ES

GUCCI!

Also do you fellas have skype?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Hold on, Lemme finish a match first. P:

We're really skypin' it up in here.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** me my first day of school starts today and I'm already having a horrible morning. I couldnt sleep till like 2 last night even though I turned off my lights at 11 and now I feel like ****

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I was like Pikaville>Lord Megatron>Attractive Aidan>Aidan: Last of the Mohikans>Sentinel.

I wish I could just have Aidan.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

theeboredone

Smash Legend
**** me my first day of school starts today and I'm already having a horrible morning. I couldnt sleep till like 2 last night even though I turned off my lights at 11 and now I feel like ****

Got 4 hours of sleep...fixing to leave for college in a few minutes. 4 hour trip.

An hour for an hour.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I'll make the LH skype group.

I'm also compiling a list of awesome flash/browser games for the LH project games nights as we speak.

Some of which I'll be "borrowing" from an old DR thread, because there was some great games to be played in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom