• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I kinda miss being in school.
Me too, I've been out of school for two years. Graduated high school, and had no direction/money to go to college. Found FAFSA, but too late this year too really do it. Plus I'm still finalizing what exactly I wanna do, since my college future is limited due to being poor.

Next year I'm getting an Associates though, then branching to a 4 year. ;)

So working on hidden jade fight in MK9. So annoying...annoying.

And my computer[all but graphics card] will be here tommorow.

ASUS P8P67(IIRC) motherboard
1TB 7200RPM Sata6.0GBS hard drive
16 Gig Ram Corsair V.
Asus sound card
Rosewell power supply / 700W Case
Intel Quad core 3.4 processor.

I am soooo ready for this. :S not the best in the world, but still pretty **** good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If you don't know what to do just yet - get the crap you need to do out of the way.

Go to community college. I play less $1300 per semester on books and classes. And I don't put out of pocket because i qualify for the Pell Grant, which I am awarded with no payback of about roughly 5,000 a year. So you get covered and receive a check in the mail for the money you didn't use.

That **** is so cash. Things will get more difficult when you choose to go to a four year college, though. but for the two years you're in community college, you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom