• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Hello Yars, I don't believe we've met. You can just call me SOLID if you want :).
Gotcha (though it's fun using the other)

Yars/Bzzy is the name, games are my game

I'm trying to post around on more areas of the boards myself, so you'll (Unfortunately) be seeing more of me in the near future. I also like to space things with enter a lot.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

I'm trying to post around on more areas of the boards myself, so you'll (Unfortunately) be seeing more of me in the near future. I also like to space things with enter a lot.
I don't know you but I already like you.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend

Good stuff!

F8AL: Sounds like an amazing time! What PMs :mad:

Omega: Thanks for the link/warm welcome :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I was ~Celebi~, roacherman, random bunch of japanese letters, Fuelbi j. Squirrel, Fuelbibleuf, Fuel_bible, Fuel_, and F8AL just in case you didn't recognize me

S

smash brawl player 99021

I was ~Celebi~, roacherman, random bunch of japanese letters, Fuelbi j. Squirrel, Fuelbibleuf, Fuel_bible, Fuel_, and F8AL just in case you didn't recognize me
All were awful choices.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
First avi? Well it was obviously a picture of Giga Bowser since it went with my name at the time, I found him god-like since I used to main Bowser in Melee lol...

For the most part, it's been good ol' Kenpachi once I changed my name.
:phone:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't know what avatars I had before we were allowed custom avatars, but my first custom avatar was Simon from Gurren Lagann.

Anime crap ever since. :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My original username was 'xF8ALx' (cause 'F8AL' was already taken) but then I got a free name change from an admin. :awesome: (And the guy with 'F8AL' hadn't logged in for like 2 years.)

I dunno what my first avatar was, it was in the dark days before I found Typhlosion! :bee:
And mudkipz. And lions from Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom