• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Except Pokemon was crap after the first season, and land before time was always crap.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well hot damn. What the heck is up? I turn from bad to good and now others are turning from good to bad?

This is just odd. And why would you hate land before time? It's the reason why I started loving s'more heartfelt movies!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tokyo you're still not a good poster.
Stop saying you are. That's now how you make good posts.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're right.
The idea in general is just terrible. :c

Yay let's watch dinosaurs eat leaves and talk about their problems.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Tokyo you're still not a good poster.
Stop saying you are. That's now how you make good posts.
Nah
Nah
He's a rebellious cool kid. I can tell by the pixels and having seen him post in the ylyl thread quite a few times.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah maybe if you watch it now, but it's for kids mang.
I did watch it when I was a kid though.
It's the reason I grew up absolutely despising sundays.
Because CN always had those dumb LBT marathons on sundays.

What makes me better? Being a straight person with a huge feminine side.
See.
You say you're getting better but then you say things like this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Well, there are reasons I don't post overseriously any longer.
They make people LOL. And this is Social. Hell, I can talk about my good times and bad times. :p

Sharing things to others is good. Like Odin did today. He wants to save the dome. We'll support him.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Although I actually played it from 1 to 10 am, but whatever.

I'm at the final part of the game, Panchaea. I just got past the point where Bill Taggart confessed that he was part of the conspiracy. So far I'm doing fine, but I've been running through a lot of ammo because I've been trying to use my Combat Rifle more since I was swimming in ammo for that before. The nonlethal weapons I have are too slow to use against the zombie hordes though, so I don't really have a choice. I didn't ask for this.

It's funny, I was fighting Namir and I was having a ridiculously hard time doing any significant amount of damage to him, even with the laser gun. Then I remembered I had the rocket launcher and I killed him with it in two shots. I regret not keeping his plasma rifle though, the rocket launcher is great but I have no ammo for it now.
We all never asked for this.

If you're already going low on ammo, save it. You'll need against the final boss. I suggest cloak and running from the zombies.

I wished I had used the rocket laucher. The revolver was my go-to gun against Namir though I managed to kill him only because he was stuck on the opposite side of the wall. I had to cloak, stick out and shoot 3-4 shots before the plasma shots hit me. He was my 2nd favorite boss battle.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well, there are reasons I don't post overseriously any longer.
They make people LOL. And this is Social. Hell, I can talk about my good times and bad times. :p
Good and Bad times of the economy.
I keed. But I'd vote that for post of the year. Regardless of if you were being serious or not, it made me laugh harder than anything has ever made me laugh, which is saying a lot. Make more posts of such substance. You shall humor me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Good and Bad times of the economy.
I keed. But I'd vote that for post of the year. Regardless of if you were being serious or not, it made me laugh harder than anything has ever made me laugh, which is saying a lot. Make more posts of such substance. You shall humor me.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thanks lol

i'm watching you are umasou

story is probably gonna be mad generic

but i like the concept, and the production quality looks really good. useful stuff to watch for an aspiring animator like me

Gates

Banned via Warnings
We all never asked for this.

If you're already going low on ammo, save it. You'll need against the final boss. I suggest cloak and running from the zombies.
I keep forgetting to use the cloak. For the first 75% of the game I always just used air ducts to stealth my way around and my cloak did nothing but eat up batteries, so I've gotten really used to playing without it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
thanks lol

i'm watching you are umasou

story is probably gonna be mad generic

but i like the concept, and the production quality looks really good. useful stuff to watch for an aspiring animator like me
Did it made you crey yet? I'm hoping for that of course.

@below: No we don't, moderator.

okay fine, we do.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
How about them Raiders? We're tied for the division with San Diego so early...I cannot believe this. :bee:

I keep forgetting to use the cloak. For the first 75% of the game I always just used air ducts to stealth my way around and my cloak did nothing but eat up batteries, so I've gotten really used to playing without it.

The cloak is a godsend for me as I can't imagine
making it past the Alice Gardens without it
. I only sticked to upgrading to two battery upgrades, if I'm running out while cloaked, I just eat someting. Did you update to the last upgrade for the battery charger?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I have a kidney infection. ;_;

Tasting blood in the back of your mouth is not a good thing.

Smooth Criminal
Get well, dude. :( Best of luck and well wishes towards you. PM if you want other direct contact with me. More than happy to talk.

Which one? I live in Evanston.
Schaumburg. Evanston is a nice town. I went there for the Gargoyles convention a few years ago. I enjoyed my visit. :)

Well guys, this looks like the end of a LH tradition. I've been requested by a higher up to permanently change the thread title to this.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for coming up with the many interesting and funny thread titles everyone.

It was an honor, and a pleasure serving, sir
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Is... IS.... IS THAT A CYLON!?

I just spent 9 hours trying to finish Deus Ex: HR so I can have it done before Ico & SotC Collection comes out on Tuesday.

I'm still not done.

I never asked for this.
Deus Ex SO good. It took me about a week to beat that game. SO worth it. Was so welcome and unexpected in length
that's what she said

hahah

that dinosaur

wombo combo

where you @
I'm at work. :urg:

I know there's more, but the internet here is being dumb. I'll come back later and respond to other stuff and be a smart *** later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom