• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I'm a Pats fan but I hate watching their games because without fail the announcers will do nothing but verbally masturbate Tom Brady at all times.

Last week he was on the bench and they were talking about him the whole time. Then he threw that 99 yard pass to whatshisname, and they spent more time congratulating Brady then the guy who ran the field.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Actually they were talking it up pretty big about Welker, especially since a lot of people refer to Welker as "that couple of yards catch" guy. I don't know what you're talking about.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just want some indication that the team isn't invincible and that it doesn't feel like things are being paid off to work out this way.

I like to watch football, not nation wide televised butt violations.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Well guys, this looks like the end of a LH tradition. I've been requested by a higher up to permanently change the thread title to this.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for coming up with the many interesting and funny thread titles everyone.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well guys, this looks like the end of a LH tradition. I've been requested by a higher up to permanently change the thread title to this.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for coming up with the many interesting and funny thread titles everyone.
Glad to have been a part of it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I don't really watch sports at all with any frequency. I'm a Pats fan because I'm from Boston. Same reason I'm a Bruins/Celtics/etc etc fan. The only sport I'm vaguely interested in is hockey. I actively hate baseball and golf though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Can someone tell me what this is supposed to accomplish? We already have a [General/Social] tag anyways

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, let's not cause a scene here, it may result in closing the thread.

I'd suggest going to forum support. It could do some good.

:happysheep:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I just spent 9 hours trying to finish Deus Ex: HR so I can have it done before Ico & SotC Collection comes out on Tuesday.

I'm still not done.

I never asked for this.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787

Well that stinks. But it doesn't mean the fun won't stop in here.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
So long thread titles. I hardly knew all of ya.

I just spent 9 hours trying to finish Deus Ex: HR so I can have it done before Ico & SotC Collection comes out on Tuesday.

I'm still not done.

I never asked for this.
What point are you in the game?

You secretly did ask for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom