• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Badger is contributing to my ailing health.

That explains everything.

Man, **** it. Fuel I'm sorry I ever made you out to be the least of anything. If there's anybody lower in station than you, it's gotta be this kid.

Smooth Criminal

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings

Man, **** it. Fuel I'm sorry I ever made you out to be the least of anything. If there's anybody lower in station than you, it's gotta be this kid.

Smooth Criminal
Wow, I never thought the day would come honestly. Thanks.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Although I actually played it from 1 to 10 am, but whatever.
What point are you in the game?
I'm at the final part of the game, Panchaea. I just got past the point where Bill Taggart confessed that he was part of the conspiracy. So far I'm doing fine, but I've been running through a lot of ammo because I've been trying to use my Combat Rifle more since I was swimming in ammo for that before. The nonlethal weapons I have are too slow to use against the zombie hordes though, so I don't really have a choice. I didn't ask for this.

It's funny, I was fighting Namir and I was having a ridiculously hard time doing any significant amount of damage to him, even with the laser gun. Then I remembered I had the rocket launcher and I killed him with it in two shots. I regret not keeping his plasma rifle though, the rocket launcher is great but I have no ammo for it now.

It's kinda funny that the Brawl character socials can have funky titles, but we can't.
wtf, are they trying to say we're worse than Brawl? Now THAT'S insulting.

But yeah, F8AL must've donw something to piss the admins off. You better ban me again to get on their good side.

Ailing health? Smooth is dying?

Smooth, when you die, can I have your Deadpool books?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just missed the chances of going to olive garden for tasty food.

Got personal pan supreme pizza combo from taco bell.

Life is good.

Alsomy first time eating mushrooms.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have never done any drugs, not even alcohol

except for medician purposes such as amoxicillin and the teaspooned stuff your mom gives you when you're little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom