• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Just finished FF13.

Who is Dysley? :I

Also - WAT

This game made no ****ing sense after chapter 11, and even then it was iffy.
Odd, I actually liked 13 a lot. You want to see a weird story with no sense in it, play Resonance of Fate...

:s

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'll probably have to wait until whenever I decide to buy a 3DS though. *sigh*
Pretty much the only reason I'm even getting a 3DS system in the first place, I've always wanted to play Shadow Dragon anyway so....yeah I prefer it if it were to be on the Wii/Wii-U but no biggie though haha.~~

@Pat: Here's some info:
For those who didn't know, Nintendo held a conferance last night in Japan/yesterday, and guess what? Fire Emblem 13 got officially confirmed for the 3DS, that right, a new FE game, by the looks of things it seems that that will be the case because it looks like Fire Emblem 3DS will not be associated with any existing story. It will be brand new. Which is actually pretty good, here are some screenshot below:

Caution: Spoiler Below:

It seems that Krom/Chrome will yield a Falchion as his weapon of choice.

It appears that his name of the hero is "Chrome/Krom" which is pretty interesting indeed, I am indeed going to get this game along with a "pink" 3DS that will soon release as well.

:phone:

Patinator

Smash Champion
Oh my l- holy f- what in the- ...WHAT HAPPENED TO FE12?!

I am both very happy and very :mad: right now. What about FE12? They can't just turn Fire Emblem back into a Japan-only series...

OmegaXXII

Oh my l- holy f- what in the- ...WHAT HAPPENED TO FE12?!

I am both very happy and very :mad: right now. What about FE12? They can't just turn Fire Emblem back into a Japan-only series...
I'm not exactly sure, wasn't FE12 "My Unit"? I think it is right? Or was it Shadow Dragon? I dunno.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We should all do the manly thing like tery and f8al. Lets ditch the ponies and bring on the hot Asian women. :3

All the attractive asian women don't exist, they're just photoshopped.

I don't understand the appeal of being Asian. I'd much rather be AMERICAN, best country in the damn world, don't let nobody tell you otherwise now boy! My GRANDFATHER fought for this land, and his grandfather before him, and my grandpa's grandpa died (of old age I think) defending this here country, I don't want no pansy *** Asian wannabees screwin any of that up, ya hear?
I love this country so much I'm naming my son America and my daughter Canada.

Because America is the man and Canada's a *****.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
All the attractive asian women don't exist, they're just photoshopped.
All attractive asian women don't exist, they're just photoshopped.
attractive asian women don't exist.
attractive women don't exist.
("attractive men on the other hand...")
Ladies and gentlemen, the evidence is all here. Elaborate.

:troll:

This post is a prime example of the effect of losing the lifelong battle against boredom...

Boredom may have won the battle this time... But it won't win the WAR!!!

MUHAHAHAHAH

(insert evil smile... TRG style)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, attractive men do exist because that's incredibly broad and I fit into the category.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yeah, attractive men do exist because that's incredibly broad and I fit into the category.
Honestly I've always been quite fond of your swooped hair... before it was cut of course.

Inb4fatal&terry :awesome:

America was named after the Italian explorer, Amerigo Vespucci. Therefore, America = male

Canada was derived from the word "kanata" which is the Huron-Iroquois word for a village. Kanata rhymes with Shaquanta. Therefore Canada = ghetto female (in other words a b****)

:Mad: (America)- 1
Omega (Canada)- 0

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It still swoops somewhat. ;____;

TRG > this thread.

Also, don't take anything I say to heart, it's a simple joke. You know, having pride for your country. I'm sure Canada is the business and there's probably dozens of hot asian women out there!

OmegaXXII

We're all awesome here, it's a fact. :3c

Except TokyoGamer.
I approve of this!!!

+2 rep points

@TGR: Whoa man, I did not know that, that they had meaning related to gender, interesting stuff there, that's one more thing I learned today.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's like saying "**** isn't all that bad, I've seen worse, trust me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom