• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm okay with the girly part.
Watching the show doesn't make us girly though.
Not even manly. I would consider to be a "Critic".

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
No more creepy love please.
I'm not ditching ponies until I can be able to make a comic of talking cats.

Yup, I'm talking furries here.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Haha.
You guys say, do, and are asian things.
When I know that a few of your aren't asian I imagine you as a huge guy with pony tails saying "KAWAAAAAIIII DESUUUU~~~ ONIIIII CHAN"

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So guys. I was disapointed with Starfox, yet I wanted to keep it. Recently, my Mortal Kombat disc stopped working. (Gotta get a new one, ghey).

I wanted GoW Origins. What do I do? Trade in MK for 33 dollars at Gamestop, despite it being broken, and get GoW :D

Wooooott

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Haha.
You guys say, do, and are asian things.
When I know that a few of your aren't asian I imagine you as a huge guy with pony tails saying "KAWAAAAAIIII DESUUUU~~~ ONIIIII CHAN"
I don't understand the appeal of being Asian. I'd much rather be AMERICAN, best country in the damn world, don't let nobody tell you otherwise now boy! My GRANDFATHER fought for this land, and his grandfather before him, and my grandpa's grandpa died (of old age I think) defending this here country, I don't want no pansy *** Asian wannabees screwin any of that up, ya hear?

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't understand the appeal of being Asian. I'd much rather be AMERICAN, best country in the damn world, don't let nobody tell you otherwise now boy! My GRANDFATHER fought for this land, and his grandfather before him, and my grandpa's grandpa died (of old age I think) defending this here country, I don't want no pansy *** Asian wannabees screwin any of that up, ya hear?
I love you.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just finished FF13.

Who is Dysley? :I

Also - WAT

This game made no ****ing sense after chapter 11, and even then it was iffy.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You can get it resurfaced if you just got a circle scratch or something like that.
It had no scratches; was flawless actually. It just stopped reading and glitched very frequently. Before you ask, it's not my PS3 :D I use it daily.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
When did you buy MK? Such performance without any negligence on your part is grounds for getting a refund or another copy of the game from where you originally purchased, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom