• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
MK7 tourney today, was lots of fun!

Host:
SuperMetroid44

Participants:
SuperMetroid44
Sodium Chloride
kinghippo99
Shadocat
Yani
PhantomGamer
Z'zgashi

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Played Brawl with Sveet

Didn't know there was Free play night: I played a ton of LoL with SWF people that day lol. Oh well.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Shameless advertising. :smirk:
You wish ;)

I'm not kidding, we pretty much need a sub-forum for it now, it 5000 pages ages ago.... It's now so hard to keep track of anything that it's not worth posting up something anymore because you know that you won't be able to remember where it was, and you CERTAINLY won't be able to go look for it 3 days onward. Indeed, the only way I found my own stages was by using that search thingy at the top of the page. Even then it was tedious. :/

Shameless advertising would be.... Asking the person who called me out on advertising to go post on the wii-u thread :troll:

Nono, i'm kidding. Anyway, I'll calmly wait for brawl. Good luck on the shooters, guys ^^

BSP

Smash Legend
If only every AIB ladder match counted toward fighter night...I'd never miss it then lol

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay, so I'm back to updating the logs again. I'll do a massive update tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
We useally have a Mario kart 7 tourney.
this Sunday we are just doing friendlys because it's the super bowl and people are busy.

Btw Supa why don't you ever play with everyone else?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Sodium, why is there a postbit missing? Or maybe invisible? I see what it means, is it meant to be a secret? o.O O.o o.O O.o

Ahh, good ole' Mario Kart 7. ^^

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
We useally have a Mario kart 7 tourney.
this Sunday we are just doing friendlys because it's the super bowl and people are busy.

Btw Supa why don't you ever play with everyone else?
Combination of being at work most of the time to doing all the transfer bogus before leaving Florida. Often times we don't get weekends off because of the major work and preparations of the DETs we have to go through. If everything looks good I can join you guys after the Super Bowl. I know I'll be watching that.

Top Bottom