• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Played Pokemon Platinum wifi against Faded . I think I grew a whole new hatred for Chansey and Blisseys.

:phone:
Hmmm, the thing to remember is their spec. def stat is rediculous, so you go for physical moves. But i'm really quite noobish when it comes to the later generations of pokemon, so you probably already know this *retreats back in to darkness*

I'd play poke nights if it wasn't for the fact that i can't find a single place in this crazy country that has nintendo wi-fi. Darn you, Australia! XD

The only thing i can do is play.... Brawl. :-P

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Hmmm, the thing to remember is their spec. def stat is rediculous, so you go for physical moves. But i'm really quite noobish when it comes to the later generations of pokemon, so you probably already know this *retreats back in to darkness*

I'd play poke nights if it wasn't for the fact that i can't find a single place in this crazy country that has nintendo wi-fi. Darn you, Australia! XD

The only thing i can do is play.... Brawl. :-P
Oh I definitely know about their bad defense. I think he IV and EV trained them in physical defense so I wasn't doing much damage to them then. It has been a while since I last played Pokemon online so he gave me a taste of what I should and shouldn't be doing. Also I really didn't prepare a team so that was poor planning on my end and also I didn't expect him to be into the competitive battling. I had fun but next time I will get him.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, so basically online allows you to use pokemon over level 30 for once? I tried battling with a friend once and was driven insane by the fact I couldn't use my Empoleon, or Luxray, or Rapidash. :(

Also, no team? Hmm.... A fighting type would've been good in that situation. Actually, is explosion physical or special? I thought it was physical but not sure... I know it's not a fighting move, but imagine a critical hit with that *drools*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Explosion is physical, but imagine if he switched a Gengar or something in on you... :troll:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, is it 3 on 3 or 6 on 6? Are legendaries allowed or banned? Hmm...

Also, how does Luxray + Rapidash + Empoleon sound for 3? I know my main problem is ground though.... Earthquake. :facepalm:

Count Bleck

Smash Cadet
What will be tonight's PC game? Can we play Battle CAPacity if possible? (or Minecraft since I can't play it by myself without attracting every creeper in the game. >.<)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What will be tonight's PC game? Can we play Battle CAPacity if possible? (or Minecraft since I can't play it by myself without attracting every creeper in the game. >.<)
Any online PC game. As long as you play with other SWFers and post a list before noon tomorrow.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gonna play some Transformice tonight if interested! We can also get a skype group going and a private room for us specifically if enough people! :D.

D

Deleted member

transformice would be awesome.
I'm down for any fun game+skype really.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
WHY DON'T YOU BUILD YOURSELF A SAFETY DOOR SO THAT IT DOESN'T HIT YOU IN THE *** ON THE WAY OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE FIRED.
no, not you test subject, you're doing just fine.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Come join us on the wii-U sm4sh thread if you're bored, we *really* need more people, disregarding the fact that we hit 5000 pages the other day :-P

But this thread is fairly lively today so I wouldn't worry.

D

Deleted member

Come join us on the wii-U sm4sh thread if you're bored, we *really* need more people, disregarding the fact that we hit 5000 pages the other day :-P

where can I find this?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Shameless advertising. :smirk:

EDIT:

Next week's events (January 30th - February 5th):

Monday, January 30th will be shooter night.

Tuesday, January 31st will be PC night.

Wednesday, February 1st will be a free play night.

Thursday, February 2nd will be fighter night.

Friday, February 3rd will be another shooter night.

Sunday, January 29th will be race night.

Top Bottom