• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hedge, you said exactly what I said, just in fewer, more "understandable" terms.
Bravo. :3
Thanks ^_^. Sorry to steal your thunder by terse repetition; it was unintentional, I promise.

welcome to the thread btw. Always great to have another member here.

*happy homo hugs*

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
wow, another gay smasher in FL? I would have thoguht it was impossible, haha. Welcome to the lgbt thread OGW

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to the both of ya. ^_^
*nibbles on the cookies and hands some of 'em out*
Of course there's another gay smasher in FL. :3 I know a lot. o.o

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Aww, don't ask me to do that... I can never answer that fully. =(
The most I can say is that I'm 16 and my name is Jason. After that I don't know. D:
Ask me something else. x_x

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
um sure... just explain what you mean by "I don't know"

do you mean you aren't comfortable sharing? or that you don't really know yourself.

either answer is fine... or some other answer if it's truthful.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
It's not that I don't know myself, nor that I'm not comfortable.
Just that I literally can never come up with anything about myself. >.<
I mean, like, ask me more specific questions.
*is too indecisive* T_T

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
okay...

Name: Jason
Home State: Florida
Sexual orientation: (gay/straight/bi) ?
Hobbies: ?
Realtionship Status: (Single/taken/it's complicated) ?
Closet status: (In/out/some of both)?
Smash Main: ?
anything else that's interesting:

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha, alright. That's fine too, I guess.

Name: Jason
Home State: Florida
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, listening to music, and writing
Relationship Status: Single
Closet Status: I'm out, but apparently my mom doesn't want my family knowing... As far as I'm concerned, if you ask me, I'll tell you. =P
Smash Main: R.O.B.
Anything else that's interesting: Uhm... I'm Hispanic? Uh... I speak and understand Spanish? Er... I love going on crazy adventures? Um... I've never been anywhere out of state aside from Nicaragua--I go there every summer. Hopefully I won't have to go this year though. :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, listening to music, and writing
ooh. what kinds of things do you read or listen to?

Anything else that's interesting: Uhm... I'm Hispanic? Uh... I speak and understand Spanish? Er... I love going on crazy adventures? Um... I've never been anywhere out of state aside from Nicaragua--I go there every summer. Hopefully I won't have to go this year though. :)
Me gusta mucho los latinos. Por ellos, mi corazon saltara! :laugh:

anyway yeah I assume by your avatar you're a furry? We've got several here so that's cool.

do any sports? plans for college? Anything gay happening to you hoy en dia?

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
ooh. what kinds of things do you read or listen to?

Me gusta mucho los latinos. Por ellos, mi corazon saltara! :laugh:

anyway yeah I assume by your avatar you're a furry? We've got several here so that's cool.

do any sports? plans for college? Anything gay happening to you hoy en dia?
Lol. I assume that you learned Spanish in school or something? ^^;
Anyways, I read a lot of things. :o Mostly murder mystery novels. ^_^ Unless they're really good books, like "The Crow." That was a great book. :)

Yeah, I'm a furry. ;3

Just cuz I'm Spanish does not mean I play sports. x_x I don't, lol.
Nah, not much gay going on... Aside from me being in a classroom with a 20:3 guy to girl ratio. :p
OH
But I am going to the GSA meeting in a couple minutes. :3
Gay-Straight Alliance.
WHICH REMINDS ME!!!
Tomorrow is Day of Silence!! :D! <3

Y pare que lo sepan, me gusta cantar mucho. No puedo cantar porque you sueno TERRIBLE, but I do it anyways. ;)

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Si si perfecto pero vamos aclarar halgo! Ami solamente me gustan las mujeres!:mad:

Nicaraguan? Come on, not even a little soccer? I know you guys adore that sport.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol. I assume that you learned Spanish in school or something? ^^;
Si. I have a spanish minor actually... now I don't have much call to use the language, sadly, so I've gotten rather rusty as should probably be evidente... but I speak fluent Spanglish :laugh:
Anyways, I read a lot of things. :o Mostly murder mystery novels. ^_^ Unless they're really good books, like "The Crow." That was a great book. :)
I used to read books like that... cool.

Yeah, I'm a furry. ;3
nifty

Just cuz I'm Spanish does not mean I play sports. x_x I don't, lol.
you, not I, suggested that. I was just curious because, well, lots of higschoolers play sports.
Nah, not much gay going on... Aside from me being in a classroom with a 20:3 guy to girl ratio. :p
estoy celoso! pues, yo vivo con tres hombres. and a couple let me cuddle, even though they are straight... so that's sweet I guess
OH
But I am going to the GSA meeting in a couple minutes. :3
Gay-Straight Alliance.
I've heard those are filled with fangirls... es verdad?
WHICH REMINDS ME!!!
Tomorrow is Day of Silence!! :D! <3
I had no idea.

Y pare que lo sepan, me gusta cantar mucho. No puedo cantar porque you sueno TERRIBLE, but I do it anyways. ;)
as long as you enjoy it.

and I like los latinos porque ellos tienen algunos de las características que son más atractivas a mi. Dark hair, brown eyes, tan skin.... rawr.

the ability to speak spanish is another plus.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Hedge, you described just about half the Spanish population, including myself. xD
You're lucky though, being able to cuddle like that. >.<
If I were to cuddle with anyone, I'm afraid I'd end up liking them. ;-;

No, the GSA isn't half fan-girls, lol. There are actually gay/lesbians in there! Not any transgendered that I know of... But yeah, lol. I went out with one of them for a couple days, and another for a a couple weeks. x3

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
How do you let a guy stranger (well like you know of him, but dont know him personally) who could possibly be straight, but seems more gay than straight know you like them?

Theres a couple of people I like but I have no idea how to approach them. My gaydar is a little glitched :<

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Well first thing first you'd want to be his friend personally. o.o'
You can't tell a crush that you love 'em straight up if you don't even know them that well, lol.
After you become his friend, you should read him a bit. Ask him a few obscure questions, a few of which may touch upon his love life. If he says that he wants to find the right person instead of the right girl a lot, then that may be an indicator right away...
Also, look at his eyes when you talk to him. Gay people, for some reason or another, can keep eye contact during a conversation, as well as girls. Straight men can't do that for some wierd reason or another, lol.

Hope I helped. o.o

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I can keep eye contact, but I tend not to if I'm not interested in the person at all. I tend to give indicators that I hate people, without actually saying anything.

But that's okay, it makes them go away.

Grey is right though. Airgemini, the fact you don't know the guy means you're just infatuated. :p Get to know him before doing anything.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
oh boy a whole page of spanish that i can no longer translate.......:ohwell:

lol @ Airs broken gaydar.
I wish i the guy i was interested in was questionable, but i already know hes straight.....so at best i can only be his friend. its really annoying too cause i think i really really like him.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Jiggly: So what if he's straight? So is spaghetti until you heat it up. <3

Air: See if you have any friends that are friends with him and you guys should hang out together sometime as a group a couple times. Then after being a friend of his, you two could hang out casually. Y'know? You can even get that friend to help you by asking a couple questions for you. :3

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i only can fantisize about him curving the other way >.>;

but since we get along well enough so far its not a so bad, and as long as he sits somewhere behind me in class cause then i won't be distracted looking at him.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
Lol but then you have the thoughts of him being behind you. ;D
Hahahaha no but most straight people can go gay for people. I've done it once. It was kewl. :3

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
FaceBook is your friend!! ^__^
I found a guy I liked on there and we're pretty good friends.
I hope all goes well with your crush! *hug*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
How do you let a guy stranger (well like you know of him, but dont know him personally) who could possibly be straight, but seems more gay than straight know you like them?

Theres a couple of people I like but I have no idea how to approach them. My gaydar is a little glitched :<
Mutual friends FTW.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
No I mean know that. Tbh, I could have more than I could count if I wanted to. I just really don't want to cuz I end up falling in love with them. :/

And I don't want to fall in love with somebody just because I cuddled with them...

Been there, done that--didn't like it one bit. :/

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
you shouldn't be falling in love based on cuddling... unless that's one hell of a cuddle. There'd have to be SOME spark there to begin with I'd think.

Anyway to Air, facebook is a great tool as are mutual friends and just a tinge of stalking.

on the more direct front:
  • look sexy every day he's going to see you: If you look desireable, he may desire you.
  • EYE CONTACT: other gay guys should notice you looking into their eyes, but straight guys don't tend to read much into it... unless you're really really tactless.
  • Flirt!!!!!! again, be careful. There's a razor thin balance between being to obvious for him to notice and being discreat enough that he WON'T if he's straight. if you get too flirty and he's straight you've got problems, but if you're too bashful, even if he's gay, he may never catch on. (as a general rule, start more discreat and slowly work your way to being more blatant as you think is safe.)
  • Make Special time for himIf you know his schedule a little bit find times when the two of you can "happen" to be alone (or as alone as you can get) together
  • Be friends in many relationships, the two at least start of as friends. So if he's a stranger, make him an acquaintace. If he's an aquaintance, make him a friend. And if he's a friend, well, use some manuevering to try to find out more about him and, hopefully, make it more than a friendship.

That's all I've got

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hola GreyWolf. :D

I quit Day of Silence after, like, my first class today. :/

Oh, and I came out to my aunt and uncle visiting from Mexico yesterday.

They took it amazingly. They still love me, and want me doing what I want to as long as I'm happy.

Like... every... single... person... I've... told.

*sigh*

Coming out was never as exciting as I imagined.

OneGreyWolf

Smash Apprentice
I told my friends first, they all accepted it, then I told my mom, and she cried her eyes out, hated me, cursed me out, all that good stuff. My dad just told me that he accepted gay people but knew I wasn't gay, blah blah blah. Lol. It was funny to see them cry over something to minute as being gay. :p

Meno, it's good that everybody accepts you. You don't want a friend or family member hating you because you're gay or bi. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom