• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Why would a straight guy have a fear that you'd turn them gay? Unless they're bi-curious and don't want to explore the possibilities or even admit they have an attraction to the same sex. How strange...
Well for some that might be the case, but also part of this is a weird (maybe subconscious) belief that gays can actually make other people gay.

Really, it's one of the weirdest, stupidest ideas ever, but it's there.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well for some that might be the case, but also part of this is a weird (maybe subconscious) belief that gays can actually make other people gay.

Really, it's one of the weirdest, stupidest ideas ever, but it's there.
there are weirder... stupider ideas ]... but they aren;t within the scope of this thread... but yeah.

it's most likely one of two things

- they are closeted gays who think beung around other gays will coerce them out of a closet that they aren't ready to leave just yet.

-they are absolutely terrified of the homexual lifestyle and don't wanna be around it lest ANY of it rub off on them... they don't understand it and assume it's contageous.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
there are weirder... stupider ideas ]... but they aren;t within the scope of this thread... but yeah.
Lol, yeah, I know, that's why it's "one of the stupidest", not the stupidest.

It's more then 2 standard deviations of stupidity from the mean, so it's an outlier.

- they are closeted gays who think beung around other gays will coerce them out of a closet that they aren't ready to leave just yet.
Or often ever.

-they are absolutely terrified of the homexual lifestyle and don't wanna be around it lest ANY of it rub off on them... they don't understand it and assume it's contageous.
Pretty much what I said on this, so I don't really have anything to add here.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol, yeah, I know, that's why it's "one of the stupidest", not the stupidest.
It's more then 2 standard deviations of stupidity from the mean, so it's an outlier.
lol.... true... but a hilarious choice of wording

Or often ever.
Still I can understand not wanting to be tricked or forcibly dragged out of said closet. It's gotta be easy to let your guard down just a little too much if you're a closeted gay around certain kinds of homosexuals.

Pretty much what I said on this, so I don't really have anything to add here.
you could say I'm right and we could call it a day

Timbers

check me out
okay.... I was randomly "glomped" on another site earlier... what the hell is a Glomp... and is it something I want to be done to me? I don't know what I did to prooke it... he was just being stupid so I pounced on him and then began to stomp on his body (as sonic the hedgehog... because that site seems to constantly imagine that's who I am.... and that apparently sonic violtently pounces on all his foes... which, I guess isn't too far from being true.)
It's like some cutesy word for "hug." Or something.

Avoid it. Avoid it like the plague. Will give diabetes.

A) They are overly friendly girls and/or (effeminate) guys, and think everything is adorable and needs a big hug and "snuggle and cuddle" with you.

B) You visited a pro-dominant forum of the furry fandom.

Sonic the Hedgehawg said:
Also... this may be terribly sterotypical of me, and I realy respect gay people, so don't take this as being a sterotypical douchebag.... but most gay guys I know look pretty spiffy. How do you do it? My hair just looks like crap all the time unless I tame it with gel... how can I have may hair look good without spiking it?
Mousse.

It is the Snake of hair products.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
lol.... true... but a hilarious choice of wording
Thank you, I try.

Still I can understand not wanting to be tricked or forcibly dragged out of said closet. It's gotta be easy to let your guard down just a little too much if you're a closeted gay around certain kinds of homosexuals.
True.

you could say I'm right and we could call it a day
Lol, ok, you're right.

*calls it a day*

Lol man, don't worry, I wasn't being critical.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Smashing conversation baby. (It's a pun from a really quirky trilogy of movies.)

Anyway, I missed a lot today. I was totally out of it, ask all the people who brawled with me yesterday. The show must go on though right?! XD

This is stupendous and I can't wait to see what else you do with her!! I love Zelda recolors, because she can pull off anything people put on her. ^-^ Just so god **** gorgeous. *Can't stop staring*

I love how that guy came out of the closet. But i has a question... Okay, i know it's a big thing for those pretty homophobic guys to not want to be around a gay guy 'cause they think we'll hit on them or turn them or somethin'...but i can't say that i wouldn't do just that. I don't want to say that i've turned guys...but just helped them realize their sexuality. But do straight guys fear that, like, A LOT? turnin' gay?

I've been out for the past three days too and saw that many of the pages were filled with religious debateness. I'm all for religion and believin' what you want, but i don't think we should fight about it here.

Anywho, had a three days slumber party! AND went to Magic Mountain!! Twas really really really hot...but orgasmic nonetheless xD

Also, there were three straight guys with us (one who was metro <--- is that real?). They're all really awesome when it comes to gay people 'cause even though i'm the only gay guy they know, they totally let me flirt with them and tease them in public and just goof around and they're totally just cool with it. But it usually backfires too 'cause then they start to tease me which is awful 'cause then they tempt me which is mean T__T But they're awesome and totally made my week ^.^

And now my rant is finito. -puts on batman cape he got at magic mountain- weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Believe me, the one real thing that most straight guys fear is how they appear to other people. Sexuality is just a part of the division in that equation. And a lot do question their masculinity. They are such douches though lol. They shouldn't have to worry about it and be themselves. Being comfortable with yourself is what makes people think you exude sexuality. ;)

O, don't worry. It wasn't a "fight" and I wasn't going to get involved. I'm an Agnostic/Buddhist so that was that with me. :p

How was Magic Mountain? I want to go there. :'( I really want to ride the coasters. The last time I was there was when I was like 9 and I wasn't allowed to ride the good stuff.

Oh, the metros are real. My friend is one. XD He is beyond pretty. I wish I could find a picture of him to post on here. I remembered us hanging and our friend called us to hang at the Pier, its this place to have fun here in my city, and he said to wait for him while he went to showered, cause he likes to look good "for the ladies." And well yea, it took him an hour+ altogether, from his shower to his scrub to him doing his hair and choosing what to wear. So yeah... X'D

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE DO IN THIS THREAD NOW.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4105/16539591xf3.jpg

My latest acting headshot. Not a big fan, due to my strangely droopy eye, but bleh. What else am I gonna do on short notice? (Just got it, and my audition is at ten am tomorrow...)
I need to put a "new" picture of me here. The one I put on here a while ago was from New Year's Eve, maybe even before that. And how'd the audition go by the way?

Technically it was just a pair of low rise briefs and...
Oh dear, I've said too much.
Yes, please be quiet about that. That way, the moment will last forever. Now don't stop me now you hear me. My world is turning inside out. ;)

Yes. I have a humorous anecdote actually. Through the magic of my local dance dance revolution community, I met a guy who went to a catholic school. When he discovered my homosexuality, he said "It's cool that you are gay, but I'm totally not gay, so don't hit on me."
This was fine by me, since not only did I have a boyfriend, I wasn't attracted to him. We became fast friends, and it took all of a week for him to come out of the closet. ;)

On a serious note, people fear what they do not understand. The more they know, the better it is for everyone. Adopt a heterosexual today!

I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME, I'M HAVING A BALL
I've already adopted a few. :p And I like it, so don't stop me.

On a serious note, I enjoy my sexuality and keep my masculinity in check and I think that those "straight" people who question it, are pretty ridiculous and naive. If they really question it, let them have their bi-curious/gay moment. Whatever helps them get that repressed emotion out of them.

And also, one week? What took him! I mean come on, dance dance revolution community... yea, it pretty much sums it all up right there. XD (O wait, is this for the game? Or the name of the club, because yea, my friends, straight or not love to beat me to the pulp in that game. XD)

Oh. My. God. I start work at a fitness centre on Monday. Yah-yah-yahz.
O, Blink777, your so lucky. Tell us all how it goes. And some pictures would be smashing darling. And by the way, yes I went there. Brawling is how we are going to settle that matter. ;)

*Now I'm going to enjoy These Are The Days Of Our Lives (the song that will be played at my wedding and funeral) while watching this so-called Higurashi no Naku Koro ni .:~*Momo*~:. and the others are enjoying. If I have a good time, I might have a marathon tomorrow. ^-^

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys and gals! I'm back... again ( Do ya'll even remember me :( ) . Between the extra hours at work this summer and the rekindled interest I have in Pokemon, I have neglected this topic yet again. (**** my friend for getting me back into the series. Now I gotz to catch them allz all over again!)

Well, after reading all the posts I missed it seems that everybody for the most part seem to be doing better off than I remember, relationship and life-wise. Yayz :)

As for the pride events everyone seems to be going on I have to wait till August for my town's event. :(

As for the the recent slew of picture posting, all I've got to say is "Wowzers"! The smexiness of these boards went up to 11! I've got to say I'm a little more than jealous. But to be fair I'm posting a pic of myself as well.

Be nice guys. This was taken in front of fluorescent lights; very unflattering to my complexion. :urg:

Now to get back to catching that **** Regigas. Why must I be the victim of almost all of Nintendo's vices? Isn't Smash enough?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys and gals! I'm back... again ( Do ya'll even remember me :( ) . Between the extra hours at work this summer and the rekindled interest I have in Pokemon, I have neglected this topic yet again. (**** my friend for getting me back into the series. Now I gotz to catch them allz all over again!)

Well, after reading all the posts I missed it seems that everybody for the most part seem to be doing better off than I remember, relationship and life-wise. Yayz :)

As for the pride events everyone seems to be going on I have to wait till August for my town's event. :(

As for the the recent slew of picture posting, all I've got to say is "Wowzers"! The smexiness of these boards went up to 11! I've got to say I'm a little more than jealous. But to be fair I'm posting a pic of myself as well.

Be nice guys. This was taken in front of fluorescent lights; very unflattering to my complexion. :urg:

Now to get back to catching that **** Regigas. Why must I be the victim of almost all of Nintendo's vices? Isn't Smash enough?
It's Regigigas. :p

Welcome back (I just came back here a week ago after a very, very, very long disappearance and its good to see faces from the past return) and oh dear, we have another one packing heat people. :D

I love your face!! And your cheek bone structure!! They are so pinchable lol. XD Eh, don't worry, my friends say the same things about my cheeks. And you have a great complextion so screw those lights.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
It's Regigigas. :p

Welcome back (I just came back here a week ago after a long absence too) and oh dear, we have another one packing heat people. :D

I love your face!! And your cheek bone structure!! They are so pinchable lol. XD Eh, don't worry, my friends say the same things about my cheeks. And you have a great complextion so screw those lights.
Whatevs, I call it "annoying-to-catch-*****-pokemon" but to each their own. :)

Wow, my cheek bones are unflatteringly huge in that pic, I just noticed......
Upon further examination in the mirror just recently I discover it's only when I smile that this gross enlargement happens.

*note to self* Never. Smile. Again. :(

But thanks, I'm hoping that frying myself outside in the sun every other day will help that somewhat. So my question to everybody now is who's working on their "summer-bod"? I see Blink is going to start working at a gym. Anybody else manscaping for the masses?

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Awww keep smiling. Get a better picture of you next time though.

I thought that Blink777 said he got a job working at a gym, not working out at one.

Manscaping lol. I don't do that anymore. I did that a few times for experimentation but the growing back part was unbearable.

I exercise and jog at least every two days so I'm good and I always eat healthy and right. I've already lost the pounds I gained from Spring (school is a ***** on one's healthy) and a few more than what I thought so I'm ecstatic.

And I'm already tan so why bother with it. Hello, Asian descent person. XD

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, didn't invent "manscaping" per se, but I sure do love using it in a sentence. :laugh:

I myself am just being lazy with my standard workout routine. I really need to switch it up from time to time. And I also would be suntanning more if Reno's sky wasn't blanketed in smoke. Hey California Residents! You can have your smoke back, and while you're at it please come by and reclaim all your bad drivers (I almost got ran down by one of your residents yesterday)! Thankfully I had a lemon for which to pelt her car with.

When life gives you lemons, throw them at Lexus-wielding California blondes.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, didn't invent "manscaping" per se, but I sure do love using it in a sentence. :laugh:

I myself am just being lazy with my standard workout routine. I really need to switch it up from time to time. And I also would be suntanning more if Reno's sky wasn't blanketed in smoke. Hey California Residents! You can have your smoke back, and while you're at it please come by and reclaim all your bad drivers (I almost got ran down by one of your residents yesterday)! Thankfully I had a lemon for which to pelt her car with.

I don't pollute, I recycle, I'm eco-friendly and I'm all for what most liberals do so I'm an exception to your California people thank you very much.

PS: That last line is epic awesome.

Timbers

check me out

man-anything is funny to say.

Is it really that bad up there in Reno? I usually feel like, if Cali is on fire, we're getting the most of it. Well I guess it would make sense if we're talking NoCal that's on fire <.< *has not been paying attention to the news*

I haven't been able to keep a tan since I was 16. Between procrastination, work, class, and procrastination, I don't have much time to get outside. <.< Also lol yeah NV is freaking hot during the summer. I'd usually like to avoid getting melted onto the pavement. I'm sure Reno is no better in that sense, so godspeed if you intend to make an effort to stay out in the heat for any lengthy amount of time :bee:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
It's like some cutesy word for "hug." Or something.

Avoid it. Avoid it like the plague. Will give diabetes.

A) They are overly friendly girls and/or (effeminate) guys, and think everything is adorable and needs a big hug and "snuggle and cuddle" with you.

B) You visited a pro-dominant forum of the furry fandom.

Mousse.

"glomp" is a cutesy word? it sounds pretty nasty to me... heed already tried to "Nom" me... whatever THAT means.

DIABETES!?! so.... is a glomp made out of high fructose corn syrup!?!

people who glomp you are? nothings wrong with a good cuddle from time to time... I suppose... though I'd rather not be forcibly cudled by someone I don't know.

Yeah... he, and about half of the people there happened to be furries, or some derevation of. I wasn't like it was a site for furries, they just feel at home there because the rest of us don't judge them because, otherwise they happen to be pretty cool people. How'd you know? because they'd rather imagine me as a hedgehog than a human?

Mousse eh? The animal or the delicious dessert?

I kid I kid... I'll have to consider that. I'd say "it's too gay for me to use" but I already take the best care of my hair that I can through constant conditioning... which is actually part of the problem I think... my hair is uber soft, but now it has so much body and, apparently, a mind of its own. I'll give it a try sometime... though my hair is starting to reach that length where it's too short to look good on its own, but it's getting too long to spike.

Timbers

check me out
"glomp" is a cutesy word? it sounds pretty nasty to me... heed already tried to "Nom" me... whatever THAT means.

DIABETES!?! so.... is a glomp made out of high fructose corn syrup!?!
Yeah, I feel sorry for people that live in Reno. Most California people think that people from there are old gamblers. XD And usually they get the short end of the stick. XP
Haha, yeah I think Vegas kind of thinks the same of Reno, sadly. The smaller town that houses convicts and gambling addicts. It's a terrible stereotype I know. I've been up to Reno a few times and it's actually a nicer atmosphere than most of vegas lol.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys and gals! I'm back... again ( Do ya'll even remember me :( ) .
Heyy. Nice to see you around again.

But to be fair I'm posting a pic of myself as well.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn407/bowls120/Picture005-1.jpg

lol, don't be so hard on yourself. You're looking very smexy yourself in that picture. Also, let me borrow that top, betch.

But thanks, I'm hoping that frying myself outside in the sun every other day will help that somewhat. So my question to everybody now is who's working on their "summer-bod"?
Yip yip. I do a 25 minute run in the morning 6 days a week (I'd do it everyday, but sometimes I just don't have time) and do 30 minutes resistance about 5 days a week. Surprisingly little of it I do at the gym though: I'm a fan of free-weights and your generic pushups/crunches/lunges/etc.

As for the tan... Gah, I just don't tan well. I've been buying those sunless-tanning cream things... They work alright, and they make my skin so soft ^^. lol.

I thought that Blink777 said he got a job working at a gym, not working out at one.
I get free access to everything ^^.

Win. Just win.

And on a side note: I always thought "glomp" meant a ridiculously wet, on-sided kiss... It just sounds like that's what it would mean :p.

bored

Smash Ace
Well, not sure if this is the right place, so to speak. But I'm Bi. Idk, I never really thought much of it, nor have I told anyone in my family yet, didn't feel necessary to tell em'. So anyways, yeah...

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
Manscaping lol. I don't do that anymore. I did that a few times for experimentation but the growing back part was unbearable.
Baby Powder. Seriously!

Also... this may be terribly sterotypical of me, and I realy respect gay people, so don't take this as being a sterotypical douchebag.... but most gay guys I know look pretty spiffy. How do you do it? My hair just looks like crap all the time unless I tame it with gel... how can I have may hair look good without spiking it?
This is a stereotype I can endorse!
I really need to know about your hair and face shape to make a recommendation though. A picture is even better.

Mousse.

Mousse for top tier guys. Srsly.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
But thanks, I'm hoping that frying myself outside in the sun every other day will help that somewhat. So my question to everybody now is who's working on their "summer-bod"? I see Blink is going to start working at a gym. Anybody else manscaping for the masses?
Manscaping? So that's what they call it these days...

Lol, anyway, no particular workout for the summer, I'm a completely obsessed martial artist so I always do a great deal of physical conditioning just tied with keeping myself able to fight insanely well. Oh, and dance, I've got a thing for breakdancing.

That said, most of the girls I know certainly don't mind results...

I kid I kid... I'll have to consider that. I'd say "it's too gay for me to use" but I already take the best care of my hair that I can through constant conditioning... which is actually part of the problem I think... my hair is uber soft, but now it has so much body and, apparently, a mind of its own. I'll give it a try sometime... though my hair is starting to reach that length where it's too short to look good on its own, but it's getting too long to spike.
You know, I've always been good with just doing a flip and being done with it. Until I got a buzz cut, and now I don't even need to do my hair, ever.

Which is awesome, never really liked spending a lot of time on my look.

Sounds like at this point you're forced to spend a lot of time on it, sorry man.

Obviously animal. Get yer shotgun, we're going huntin!
Hunting? Where? Can I come?

I prefer to use bundle bows that I made on the spot though.

Lol, I'm obsessed with survival skills, including wilderness survival, so yeah, I actually can make my own bundle bow along with all sorts of other neat things.

And I'm already tan so why bother with it. Hello, Asian descent person. XD
Lucky b******, the majority of my heritage is Irish and Polish, so even though I spend a lot of time at the beach, I just can't tan...

Mousse for top tier guys. Srsly.
Well, Buzz cuts are the MK, Buzz cuts for top tier!

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
I only use mousse when I'm going to something formal, so I smell like I did something somewhat formal to dress up. For the other 362 days of the year I use hairspray for the quick jobs and I use hair gel when I'm going for some specific look or when my hair gets longer. I usually just use hairspray because my friends always try to mess up my hair because they know its one of my pet peeves. I have a game I play with them called "Don't Touch the Hair tm". And in it I bat away my friends (sometimes quite literally) when they try to touch my hair. I've won every single time except this one time where they literally bum rushed me six strong. None quickest reflexes in the world are going to help when you've got 5 girls and a guy who pile on you in a minivan to make sure you look even worse on the ice skating rink. :psycho:

Yeah, I feel sorry for those of you living in California. 87 percent of that state is on fire, and Clay Aiken ain't helpin. As for Reno, yeah there are a bunch of old people here, but instead of going to retirement centers everyday they go to the casinos that pay for my state taxes! And people say the elderly are useless... :laugh:

And yay for Kelly reference! :)
No you can't borrow that top, even though I also have the same one in this wicked brown color. I got it at Ross if you wanna find one yourself, betch. :p
*huggles Ross and Savers*

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
@Diabetic & Timbers - At least you guys don't live in Mesquite. *shrug* Not even sure if you guys know it exists. It's a wannabe Vegas about an hour and a half east.

xenialshadow

Smash Cadet
God Cali is so hot right now T.T -hugs air conditioning-

Oh em gee. Anime Expo just started today! Is anyone goin'? It's at the LA convention center!! I'm goin' on saturday and they have a wii and brawl and stuff and i wanna play...

It totally snuck up on me so i can't cosplay but i shall find someone dress as Sora and Riku and force them to make out! >=]

(\_ /)
(>_<) <---- Look! A bunny...kinda
(") (")

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
God Cali is so hot right now T.T -hugs air conditioning-

Oh em gee. Anime Expo just started today! Is anyone goin'? It's at the LA convention center!! I'm goin' on saturday and they have a wii and brawl and stuff and i wanna play...

It totally snuck up on me so i can't cosplay but i shall find someone dress as Sora and Riku and force them to make out! >=]

(\_ /)
(>_<) <---- Look! A bunny...kinda
(") (")
BUNNY!!! >w< *huggles the cute little bunny*

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Whatevs, I call it "annoying-to-catch-*****-pokemon" but to each their own. :)

Wow, my cheek bones are unflatteringly huge in that pic, I just noticed......
Upon further examination in the mirror just recently I discover it's only when I smile that this gross enlargement happens.

*note to self* Never. Smile. Again. :(
:O
No!
I liekz joor smiles!
tey are teh smexxorz!

I am...if you consider participating in Anime Convention Raves every other weekend, DDoing the Peach Blossom in mah roomz, Live Action Smash ros. in Anime Conventions...Hare Hare Yukai, Lucky Star and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Dancing...yeah, I pretty much work out every day...that's what gave me my muscles...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@Skyler.... *pats for jiggly avatar*

@ adumbrodeus... I used to do buzzcuts all the time... since then... I've changed, as a person, so I keep different hair as part of the new me ^_^... but I do remember how easy they were <_<

Lol, I have no problem with the "rawr lovebites happy happy joyjoy" vibes that some people give you, but if it's excessive then it makes you feel ill. :bee:
not ill... just... somthered :dizzy:

Some are cool. Some aren't. It doesn't have anything to do with their anthropomorphic love though <.<
yeah... it just makes them more interesting.

But yeah, I kind of just guessed they were at least supportive of the idea of having a "fursona," after the whole you-are-a-hedgehog bit lol. Also hedgehogs would suck to hug. Seriously.
lol... after repeated "you-are-a-hedgehog" assertions, eventually I just accepted it. If they are going to paint you blue and cover you in spines and give you super sonic speed, you might as well embrace it by shouting "YOU'RE TOO SLOW", spindashing them and stealing all their cookies.

Obviously animal. Get yer shotgun, we're going huntin!
You....... MURDERER O.O *calls PETA* lol.... but seriously... I hate hunting, love dessert.... but, if it's for my hair, I'll consider it.

Surprisingly a lot of straight dudes use it. Not too many guys do I know that don't like putting anything in their hair, unless it's like down to their shoulders already. It's an awesome product though. If anything, it'll keep your hair from ... spazzing <.<? and not so bulky. Plus you can do **** with it.
yeah... my hair doesn't so much spazz... it just.... poofs. it's rather big if I don't tame it... and it likes to be how it wants to be.

One morning at college, I woke up with a fauxhawk... dead serious. I've never worn one before, but I had no choice. I soaked my hair with water... it stayed... I tried gelling it, it still stayed a fauxhawk... so I just said "screw it" and made sure that, if it was going to be a fauxhawk, it was going to be a **** good looking fauxhawk so I toched it up some and kept it lightly gelled.... my roomate gave me SUCH hell... but my female friend LOVED IT.... and, they were both there when I woke up and started getting ready, so they KNEW it wasn't my choice... I was embarassed for my first class or so, but I got a lot compliments and looks so I just went with it and was feeling pretty spiffy myself by the end of the day... dapper even.... even if my Best friend refused to associate with me if it wasn't in a group of people. :laugh:

Anyway... just trying to illustrate the power of my hair.

... I usually just use hairspray ...
AAAHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!... SRSLY... you should KNOW hairspry is awful for you... it dries your hair SOOOO much ... unless you do the "me" pretty much have a love affair with conditioner. Hairspray is primarily alcohol... it's just bad for your hair... I'll only use it for a touch up AND if nothing else is available... even then, I'm liable to try to improvise with something else or just let my hair go flat. I will never sacrifice the health and softness of my hair for something unimportant by hairspray.

wow... that was a big hairspray rant :dizzy:

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Its just mousse for me and sometimes clay actually. Turns out really well. I don't use gel because it irritates my forehead after it drys. >.> And when the irritation starts, the acne is sure to follow. >_<

I'll take your guys' advice on no hairspray now, except in emergencies. XD

I want to go to an Anime festival, but no driver's license, no ride, and no nothing. Plus, its not that hot where I'm from. It's actually quite cool and I'm glad. I'm not looking forward to what's after July though. Holy happy matrimony!! -_-

Timbers

check me out
@Diabetic & Timbers - At least you guys don't live in Mesquite. *shrug* Not even sure if you guys know it exists. It's a wannabe Vegas about an hour and a half east.
I think it's like a an hour drive from where I live. It's a really small town, but I like it a lot. It's pretty =] It sure beats Pahrump, Searchlight, Primm, and all those other half-dead towns to the west of us.
I am not going to lie, most cosplay makes me lol. I would never discourage someone from cosplaying, but a lot of it is admittedly horribly done. :ohwell:
lol... after repeated "you-are-a-hedgehog" assertions, eventually I just accepted it. If they are going to paint you blue and cover you in spines and give you super sonic speed, you might as well embrace it by shouting "YOU'RE TOO SLOW", spindashing them and stealing all their cookies.
And who wouldn't want to be the blue blur. Obviously embrace it at all costs. :bee:

Sonic The Hedgedawg said:
You....... MURDERER O.O *calls PETA* lol.... but seriously... I hate hunting, love dessert.... but, if it's for my hair, I'll consider it.
*Lol I just realized I've been spelling your name wrong*

I've been hunting once when visiting my grandfather in VA. He woke me up at like 3:30 to go hunting. It was the most boring and tiring day ever. Never want to go back to VA ever again.

Sonic the Hedgedawg said:
yeah... my hair doesn't so much spazz... it just.... poofs. it's rather big if I don't tame it... and it likes to be how it wants to be.
It's BOLD. :bee: Or something. My hair's the same if I let it grow any more than an inch and a half, and then I'm forced to either have a makeshift rat carcus on my head or spike it with the hairglue..stuff.

Yeah that hairglue is a pain in the ***, takes like 20 minutes to wash it out of your hair, but it looks awesome.

Sonic The Hedgedawg said:
AAAHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!... SRSLY... you should KNOW hairspry is awful for you... it dries your hair SOOOO much ... unless you do the "me" pretty much have a love affair with conditioner. Hairspray is primarily alcohol... it's just bad for your hair... I'll only use it for a touch up AND if nothing else is available... even then, I'm liable to try to improvise with something else or just let my hair go flat. I will never sacrifice the health and softness of my hair for something unimportant by hairspray.

wow... that was a big hairspray rant :dizzy:
lolgay :bee:

Kidding, but I agree. It like, dries your hair on contact. Srsly. It doesn't even keep it soft. It reminds me of whittling dying twigs.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*Lol I just realized I've been spelling your name wrong*
understandable... lots of people do
I've been hunting once when visiting my grandfather in VA. He woke me up at like 3:30 to go hunting. It was the most boring and tiring day ever. Never want to go back to VA ever again.
I went to an extremely redneck based highschool... believe me... I'm familiar with the intracies of hunting.... did he also soak your boots in female deer urine to attract the deer?
It's BOLD. :bee: Or something. My hair's the same if I let it grow any more than an inch and a half, and then I'm forced to either have a makeshift rat carcus on my head or spike it with the hairglue..stuff.

Yeah that hairglue is a pain in the ***, takes like 20 minutes to wash it out of your hair, but it looks awesome.
OOooh... I have some hair glue... I doubt I have enough for my hair right now, but I love the stuff... it's like hairgel but you can mess with it and it doesn't look as wet... and is 50x more expensive O.O

lolgay :bee:

Kidding, but I agree. It like, dries your hair on contact. Srsly. It doesn't even keep it soft. It reminds me of whittling dying twigs.
naw... don't appologize... it's just who I am... incredibly metrosexual. To metro for a girl to date... I'd have to be gay for the alternative to work XD

I always end up being called "my kyle" (cause my name's kyle) which is right away when I can tell a relationship isn't going to go anywhere... I still remember my prom date... "Kyle's not my boyfriend... I already have a boyfirend... he's just my kyle."

And then that's what one of my gay friends calls me too "no he's not my boyfriend.. he's not gay... he's just my kyle"

always the friend... never the lover >_<

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Of course I know where Mesquite is. It has all those golf courses and even more old people than Reno does. :laugh: Seriously though, I used to go up there like every other month or so for various outdoor activities when I lived in Vegas. They also had this great arcade...

Glad to see almost everyone busting their *** for the summer too. Lol, I'm not doing the Peach Blossom for a workout, but I know pretty much the entire choreography to Bring It On :)

And as for these conventions everybody is going to, my former friend went to WonderCon and met Steve Carell, the cast of Get Smart and The X-Files without telling me. The *****. Nothing fun for me to do here. :(

Timbers

check me out
understandable... lots of people do
I went to an extremely redneck based highschool... believe me... I'm familiar with the intracies of hunting.... did he also soak your boots in female deer urine to attract the deer?
OOooh... I have some hair glue... I doubt I have enough for my hair right now, but I love the stuff... it's like hairgel but you can mess with it and it doesn't look as wet... and is 50x more expensive O.O
Naw but he had some weird scented-lure-type-deal and gave me one. I guess it was probably what you described, only not on my boots. Also lolyeah it's expensive. About 2 weeks worth is like 10 bucks. Gaddang.

Of course I know where Mesquite is. It has all those golf courses and even more old people than Reno does. :laugh: Seriously though, I used to go up there like every other month or so for various outdoor activities when I lived in Vegas. They also had this great arcade...
I can't remember the name of that resort they have there. The Oasis or something? Farkin nice resort. I'd move there just for that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Naw but he had some weird scented-lure-type-deal and gave me one. I guess it was probably what you described, only not on my boots. Also lolyeah it's expensive. About 2 weeks worth is like 10 bucks. Gaddang.
yeah... another reason I wanna learn how to make my hair look good without product... even though gel isn't that expensive... I'm lazy.

That's a conundrum. :bee: Too many chicks I've known and seen that flock to the metro guys though, it's definitely not a lost cause. To them, you'd come off as the sweet and sensitive guy and not a wifebeater :bee:, but still a guy that likes them. Sexually. It's a win/win situation in female fantasy paradise. True story. If you're going to score any pootang with them though, then don't come off as a complete sissy, show them your man muscles and grunt once in a while. :bee:
oh chicks flock to me... because I'd be such a good friend... but guys flock to me too... and that kind of makes possibly interested girls flock to me less. >_< And I have no muscles... I'm a cross country runner... scrawny is what I do.

Right off the bat, no lie, Kyle is an awesome name. I'm semi-jealous of you for that one reason alone. Hmm, but yeah, I know how you feel. If I went anywhere with someone, it was always the "oh are you two in a relationship" thing. And it always felt awkward. Because I haven't been in a relationship for like 3 years lol.
lol :laugh:... thanks... I love the name kyle... pyro's always said it's awsome because it rhymes with "argyle" which he apparently likes.
and... yeah... at least you've had a relationship... in that way, I kind of envy you. When you are openly gay, I guess you can kinda be free with who you are... when you're a metro... you have to kind of hide parts of your personality a bit ore else the girls won't bite. i.e. It's SOOO cute that I can sing and I'll sing to the radio for them. It's SOOO not... when christina aguilera comes on and I'm still willing to sing. (but, can you blame me? she's a musical goddess)
My prom date HAD a boyfriend when we wen out to the prom... that was weird... I mean... the whole night you'd have thought I was the BF, until she saved the last dance for him so I went and slow danced with the nice mormon girl in the coner (actually.... she WAS very nice)
My other prospects tend to crash and burn after one or two dates. Either they wanna be friends, they already have a boyfriend or I take some objection to something about them.
It doesn't REALLY bother me, since I don't need a relationship right now.. but it would be nice to know I could have one... and Why can't the girls ever ask the GUY out? if they don't start doing so soon, I'll have more male propositions than female >_<

Timbers

check me out
and... yeah... at least you've had a relationship... in that way, I kind of envy you. When you are openly gay, I guess you can kinda be free with who you are... when you're a metro... you have to kind of hide parts of your personality a bit ore else the girls won't bite. i.e. It's SOOO cute that I can sing and I'll sing to the radio for them. It's SOOO not... when christina aguilera comes on and I'm still willing to sing. (but, can you blame me? she's a musical goddess)
My prom date HAD a boyfriend when we wen out to the prom... that was weird... I mean... the whole night you'd have thought I was the BF, until she saved the last dance for him so I went and slow danced with the nice mormon girl in the coner (actually.... she WAS very nice)
My other prospects tend to crash and burn after one or two dates. Either they wanna be friends, they already have a boyfriend or I take some objection to something about them.
It doesn't REALLY bother me, since I don't need a relationship right now.. but it would be nice to know I could have one... and Why can't the girls ever ask the GUY out? if they don't start doing so soon, I'll have more male propositions than female >_<
only I'm not openly gay :bee: I've never told anyone or let anyone know I was, unless I felt I could trust them. Which isn't too many people right now. Previous relationships (two of them :ohwell: ) were both because of me knowing he was gay, or at least liked guys. I'm still not at the point yet where I can go frolic and tell everyone I'm hot for dudes.

I dunno what to say about the metro bit. It seems like you're still trying to figure it out yourself, and I'm not great at giving advice about things I haven't experienced myself :dizzy:

As for the prom thing. I think I've got a story that'll one-up that. My sister's freshman year. I drive her to the thing because 1) her boyfriend can't drive and 2) parents are out of town. SO I DRIVE HER THERE EXPECTING TO DROP HER OFF AND LEAVE. No. Her boyfriend is like, 45 minutes late for whatever god**** reason. Do you know how weird it is to be at a prom with your sister and people wondering if you're actually together :dizzy: I couldn't just leave her cause the off chance the guy never showed up she'd be 1) heartbroken and 2) stuck at the prom, I was her only source of transportation. BUT STILL IT'S WEIRD.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Thanks for your responses.

I have another question, though it has no real purpose other then curiosity. And, for sake of simplicity, let's refer to gender in this as the original body. Do you know of anyone that is transgendered, but not gay? I was thinking if it was possible for someone to believe they're a woman, but still be sexually attracted to woman, or the other way around.. I assume it is, but I've never heard of it.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows

I have another question, though it has no real purpose other then curiosity. And, for sake of simplicity, let's refer to gender in this as the original body. Do you know of anyone that is transgendered, but not gay? I was thinking if it was possible for someone to believe they're a woman, but still be sexually attracted to woman, or the other way around.. I assume it is, but I've never heard of it.
Gay Smashers-frequenter Lolo would fall into that category. I don't know many trans people, but it'd be cool to see if she would speak about that issue.

I am gay for De De De

Smash Cadet
I'll take your guys' advice on no hairspray now, except in emergencies. XD
Hairspray is a fantastic indispensable tool for hair styling. You do yourself a disservice if you ignore it. Want to lift the roots? Want to create shape and definition? Want to lock your style in place? Super versatile.

It does it's part in the great circle of hair styling.

I've known a mtf who liked girls-- she considered herself gay. I've also known a mtf who likes guys, and one who likes both. I must conclude that sexual identity and gender identity are only loosely related, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom