• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM/LFC somebody set us up the gong, MK is not a dirty word

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
Lol, its true
my bowser can survive well into 200%+ on bigger stages
Even Olimar's recovery can be made hard to gimp if you DI properly and save your jump
Yeh, its all about the timing your recovery.
You play bowser? if i had a second, bowser would be it.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
you dont like brawl? curious that you are running brawl + melee tourney then. you thought of making the next one melee only?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
SF4/GGXX sounds very reasonable. :)

While not being smash related it would draw in many from the smash community, lol.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
hey tim can i have an "AKA" next to my name on the opening post?

I LAG

Smash Lord
The only real problem with Link is that he is a pile of ****.

Recovery should never be an issue in brawl just hold up when you get hit and you'll never die.
DI'ing up wont save you if they hit you up and you get star k0ed i think u mean you wont get edgehogged/gimped if you hold up

I think that its something that jamus once told me about link, that is every move that he has has a drawback of some kind, so its a tradeoff with every move. If you compare to it to MK's moves, half can be truly called "Unpunishable". So you see what makes link low tier. It takes an insightful player to play link successfully which is less true for MK.
now do you know why i use mk.

Zero

Smash Hero
i run what people want
i'll make the next one melee/SF4 if people want
or GGXX/DotA
Or SF2/SF4
Host Melty, it's got a slowly growing number of players among us now, and we'd be the first Australians to actually play it competitively. The first.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
hey tim can i have an "AKA" next to my name on the opening post?
you have to earn an AKA sorry Aqua, and i dont know you well enough to give you one

@fakeScar: I assume the only reason sam hasn't said anything is cos he already has an infraction, wake up to yourself, he's one of the best smashers in australia (brawl and melee) you aren't gonna teach him anything

@TheMaitlandHermit: isnt melty heaps girly? ;) or is it the one with the spaceships:confused:

Zero

Smash Hero
Melty's probably a little easier than Guilty Gear, but a lot harder than Brawl, and probably equal to Melee. Although it's hard to relate them back to Smash because of the nature of the games. As for the cast, whereas Smash is male-dominated, Melty is female-dominated. Just the way I like it 8).

isthattim?

Smash Ace
The problem with everyone loving all these other games is we dont have nuph time to add them to tournaments and have everyone play all the games they want, if we spread the community too thin we wont actually have enough people for a decent tourney of anything :(

We need to use these games to conscript others to smash tourneys and convert them ;)

S.D

Smash Master
you have to earn an AKA sorry Aqua, and i dont know you well enough to give you one

@fakeScar: I assume the only reason sam hasn't said anything is cos he already has an infraction, wake up to yourself, he's one of the best smashers in australia (brawl and melee) you aren't gonna teach him anything

@TheMaitlandHermit: isnt melty heaps girly? ;) or is it the one with the spaceships:confused:
Actually I spent the last hour or so beating my head against a brick wall. This, coincidentally, gave me a scary insight into ILAG's mind, it's a happier, simpler place...

DI'ing up wont save you if they hit you up and you get star k0ed i think u mean you wont get edgehogged/gimped if you hold up
You just blew my mind, that particular eventuality was something I had never even considered, thank you so much for pointing out the flaws in my logic. I feel that now I have the tools to become not only a better smasher, but a better human being as well.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice

lolk ill try and earn one.
also @ i lag, i did watch a video that said if you are going to be star koed, you can use diagonal di. itl slightly increase your chance of surviving.

I LAG

Smash Lord
lolk ill try and earn one.
also @ i lag, i did watch a video that said if you are going to be star koed, you can use diagonal di. itl slightly increase your chance of surviving.
all i have to say is

EDIT: um its not useless its on topic um fox has a really good up-smash so will most likely die from star k0 from a fox and falcon is bottom tier just like link.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
wow. another useless post by the kid who does it best.
just wondering planet stereo, have u played crews b4>?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not really my place but I can answer for him, stero has played in a crew tourney before and also played some crews at my house one time, it was gold.

Zero

Smash Hero
Nah, it's a walk to the closest fast food shop. We unofficially endorse the restaraunt in the closest vicinity.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
TIM, I WASNT AT FIRST HUNTER MEET, WAS AT ZEROS IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN, didnt go to tedeths tourney, and i dont remember you at dont come. Sorry if we have met, I just dont remember you for the life of me. May remember you if i see you lol. sorry, caps were on... couldnt be bothered retyping

S.D

Smash Master
TIM, I WASNT AT FIRST HUNTER MEET, WAS AT ZEROS IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN, didnt go to tedeths tourney, and i dont remember you at dont come. Sorry if we have met, I just dont remember you for the life of me. May remember you if i see you lol. sorry, caps were on... couldnt be bothered retyping
Yeah he was talking about Zero's, he even helped drive people up there from my house :ohwell:

Tickles is just too cool for Tim it seems.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
they would all have the aka : one of the three unluckiest people in the world.

Top Bottom