• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Make A Skype Group For Rosalina Mains!

Rosalina & Luma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-3570-2002
I think it would be a fun experience. That way we could talk in depth about our favorite newcomer in real time. And do things like share ideas, playstyles, and general Strategies. And just hang out, and talk about Smash or other stuff if we felt like it.

What do you guys think? I'll get to adding people if they want to do it. :)

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
My Skype is always on, but I don't talk a lot. However, like with the Zelda P:M Skype, I'm always down to challenges, and it's a great way to share techniques, and practice secondaries. However, instead of a big thread like this, why doesn't someone start a Rosalina Social Conversation over messaging as well?

Skype Name: Garde Noir

Last edited:

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
My skype name is onewingedsackboy, add me please, this sounds awesome :)

Last edited:

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
hfrqs2rull is my skype

Really interested to delve into this character's mechanics

~Frozen~

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frozen491
3DS FC
3909-8017-8600
Would love to join in on the discussions!

Skype is jake_s624

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
silentboxer. I'm still new to competitive, so I won't be the best in contributions.

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
silentboxer. I'm still new to competitive, so I won't be the best in contributions.
It's more to learn. This skype group won't be super active until the English Version comes out I assume.

I'll try and set it up later this evening, if no one has already

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
Umm... I'll give this a go maybe. Add me, please. Skype name is the same here, Krazy4Krash.

ACSL8R

Smash Rookie
NNID
ACSL8R
3DS FC
2595-2135-0990
Sounds good to me. Add me in as well. We are gonna have fun discussing mu's and what not.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'll join too: evmaxy

Skype avi should be a white haired crazy cat lady on a pink throne

Rosalina & Luma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-3570-2002
I've sent the requests.

Alright guys We now have a community, and Hangout for everyone, and to have a more organized way to discuss our favorite character.

If you're interested please request to join here https://plus.google.com/communities/109040907141968892476

Once you join I will add you to the hangout which works just like a Skype group. :3

IF you run into any problems feel free to privately message me, and I'll be sure to solve it for you. I check this daily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Spaceborg

Smash Rookie
Hey, I want to get in on this. Are you doing both Skype and Hangouts or just Hangouts. Skype's is more convenient, personally, but I'll join either or both if you'll have me. airhighfive on Skype and my gmail is swagnictheyolohog@gmail.com.

I'm just getting started with Smash Boards, I've been creeping for a while, but the Rosaluma hype train did me in, there are so many cool tricks and legendary kills (Chico) out there already!

ColoredCadence

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4270-1059-8404
I'd like to join as well. I requested to join hangouts (GMail is coloredcadence@gmail.com), and I'll make a Skype if Hangouts isn't convenient to talk to everyone. Looking forward to some RosaLuma fun with y'all!

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
I'd like to join a Rosalina and Luma group to share and learn as much information as possible about this character :)
My Skype name is smashkngsk

Top Bottom