• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Make A Skype Group For Rosalina Mains!

x3Dx

Smash Rookie
NNID
ReiiAyanamiii
3DS FC
2552-4012-4230
Idk if this is still up and/or people look at this. But if anyone would like to add me EMP-Magnemite

Dave Moore

Smash Rookie
I think it would be a fun experience. That way we could talk in depth about our favorite newcomer in real time. And do things like share ideas, playstyles, and general Strategies. And just hang out, and talk about Smash or other stuff if we felt like it.

What do you guys think? I'll get to adding people if they want to do it. :)

Nis

Smash Rookie
Hey is this group still alive? Im trying to find a Rosalina lab. I would love to be added to the group, my skype is ''daniel.biaggini''.

Last edited:

mph112

Smash Rookie
leo.martinez277 would love to discuss match ups and experiences with matchups

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
So I was thinking I should start another Rosalina and Luma group on something called discord, the Peach group is trying it and I want to as well. The reason behind this is that the Skype group that exist right now isn't very productive and certain people within the group don't help, I have plenty of things I want to share with other Rosalina mains and many things I would like to discuss and test but the Skype group doesn't seem to be working out.

Here's the link, if you wish to try it out. You don't need to signup or download anything https://discord.gg/0UqT70xTxUkxYJ0x

Icy_Lightning

Smash Rookie
NNID
ssteven101
I think it would be a fun experience. That way we could talk in depth about our favorite newcomer in real time. And do things like share ideas, playstyles, and general Strategies. And just hang out, and talk about Smash or other stuff if we felt like it.

see you there!

R.I.Pierre

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rosa.I.Pierre

Hi, if you're still doing this I'm an aspiring Rosalina main and would like to be added. Skype Name: Swagking.diddy

Last edited:

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Hi all,

Shanoa and I are trying to rally rosa people together in a new more active and focused group. The group is more for competitive discussion and to discuss meta for the character as a community. Please post here or PM me and ill add you. Meant to compliment the social group here as its not very active and I hope this group can grow and become more meta focused. Thanks

Last edited:

Mokopan

Smash Rookie
I'm mintyminty or soqwizard on skype, with a vaporeon avatar! Id be very happy to join the group and such :3

D

Deleted member

wowiwjwjw wnwbwbwnwbwnwnw

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokis

Smash Cadet
NNID
SmashB_Tokis
3DS FC
1478-3110-1670
I would be thrilled to join! Skype:Michael.k.snyder

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Added most people to the new meta group who asked within last few months. If you never got added to anything and are still interested please post or shoot me a message. Thanks!

xJul

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join cause I paly the Character all day lol

Hyperkin1995

Smash Cadet
NNID
hyperkineticwun
May I be added to the skype group too please? :3

My skype: Ian.Hicks.95

Poopybutthole

Smash Cadet
Hi all,

Shanoa and I are trying to rally rosa people together in a new more active and focused group. The group is more for competitive discussion and to discuss meta for the character as a community. Please post here or PM me and ill add you. Meant to compliment the social group here as its not very active and I hope this group can grow and become more meta focused. Thanks
Could I be added? Skype: puss_in_boats

Fatyblob

Smash Rookie
Can someone add ryry_onizuka

to the Rosalina skype group please?

Last edited:

ToastCunfirmed

Smash Cadet
NNID
ToastFTW
3DS FC
3282-4434-9890
can i be added to the rosa skype group? my skype is torianothewarren

Nihabz

Smash Rookie
Trying to become better with the character and was looking for some help. Plz add me if one does

Last edited:

Mr. Luma

Smash Rookie
NNID
BoyTheStar

My skype name is BoyTheStar make sure you add the caps

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Hello. If the Rosalina Skype Group is active, could someone add me? I feel guilty for not joining this ages ago, but I would like to still join though. My Skype is: "Charsalina" without the quotes. I don't do video or voice chats, by the way. But I'm fine with texts.

Top Bottom