• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Make A Skype Group For Rosalina Mains!

Crazycolorz5

Smash Rookie
NNID
Crazycolorz5
Hello there, new to the boards, but this seems like a good place to start out. I'm maining Rosalina and would love to discuss smash over skype (as well as helping to break into the community, I suppose).

gmail: Crazycolorz5@gmail.com

Snakeee

Smash Master
Just picked up Rosalina seriously and I'd love a Rosalina Group Chat to keep up the meta with her. I'm on Skype more than anything else. If you request me just please mention that it's for this, bc I get a lot of weirdos adding me lately randomly lol

Skype ID: enigmatic1318

Last edited:

Asphidel

Smash Rookie
My skype is Asphidel. Not entirely sure if I'm gonna main Rosalina, Yoshi, or Sheik yet, but I'd love to be a part of the group!

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
I believe my Skype is Duskoon. Rosalina's so much fun <3

Rosaluma~

Smash Rookie
I think it would be a fun experience. That way we could talk in depth about our favorite newcomer in real time. And do things like share ideas, playstyles, and general Strategies. And just hang out, and talk about Smash or other stuff if we felt like it.

What do you guys think? I'll get to adding people if they want to do it. :)
Count me in! I'm MassAttack AJ on skype

Dalxp26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dalxp26
For all you Rosaluma mains, which fighter(s) do you guys have the toughest time with?

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
who do I add to join this group? :)

edit : skype is crashbfan23

Last edited:

Sephirothkefka

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sephirothkefka
3DS FC
0344-9296-3509
I got a request sent to my Note 3. Are you
Coffee or no?

EDIT: IGNORE THIS POST AT ALL COSTS IT HIM/HER :p

Last edited:

RyanFoolz

Smash Rookie
Skype is RyanFoolz. Trying to get into Smash and going to/have been starting to main Rosalina so would love to learn from you guys if anyone is willing to teach! This group is a great idea!

Rosalina & Luma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-3570-2002
I sent you all requests.

But as a word of caution to everyone new to the group. While we are a group for Rosalina & Luma we socialize a lot. If you want to learn about the characters I urge you to ask in the chat, and someone will respond to you, and discuss it. We discuss her own our own, but this way will be more likely to get you the help you need.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
I need to fight against more rosalina players where can i view Players nintendo ID so that i can add them.

LumpyGravy

Smash Cadet
NNID
shigalev
I've used Rosalina at two tournaments and have decided that she is my main. If there is a skype group I'd like to be added so I can network with other mains and acquire or share information.

Skype is austinn1917.

FiscalFortunato

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4227-3319-3419
Can you guys add me, I'm really new to Rosalina and could use some help learning her.
Skype is vernon.rogers3

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
I'd love to join if it's okay, I'm aiming to make Rosaluma either my secondary or tertiary, and might even main her if all goes well, and some discussions or help would go a long way.

SID: Marlan0121

Last edited:
Top Bottom