• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Make A Skype Group For Rosalina Mains!

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
I don't main Rosalina, but she's still on my list of 'favorites'. (See: My signature [or just click this link], mains have gold portraits, favorites have whites.)

I'd love to hang out with you guys~

My Skype is ChaoticMarin

Flake-wii u

Smash Rookie
Please add me!! I signed up to this forum to find a rosa skype group my skype is: Flake-mk8 I main her btw :p

Last edited:

Exmantika

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4811-7060-6931
Hey guys, I'm not normally on Smashboards (there's another website for Aus users), but I'd love to be able to join this Skype group if I could.

I've been using Rosalina since the November release of Smash 3DS, and would love to meet you all.

Skype name was joel.sweetman88

RoyceVG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lyoko13
3DS FC
0645-6082-7558
If you still have the chat around, I'd love to get some tips and tricks on Rosalina.

Nabil

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nabil_M12
3DS FC
1091-9087-4839
I'd love to get in on this, my username is nabil.mouawad2

Pippu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BaffDurtum
3DS FC
4468-1508-6788
I'd love to join and hopefully improve my Rosalina
My skype is live:iloveprincessimus

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Hey everyone, I want in on the skype group to talk to all Rosa mains. My skype is thegameprodigy12 and would be happy to talk with you all. Hope to see an invite at some point.

Andromedous

Smash Rookie
Love to be in on this skype group :) I'm a Rosalina main from Massachusetts whos been doing pretty well at tourneys, would love to have some other rosa mains to lab with. My skype is jetsetsoundwave, add me up! :D

KaizoKuribo

Smash Rookie
Is this group existent or active? Ever since my request from over a month ago, there has been no responses, nor I have been added. Others have requested and have never said since about a issue like this; am I the only one that has not been added to the Skype group, or is it simply inactive/not functional at the moment?

EDIT: I apologize for the inconvenience created, I was just added into the group.

Last edited:

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Could I get an add to the chat? drpopmctastic is my skype name and it should come up as Mao
adding
EDIT: IF ANY OF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN JOINING THE SKYPE GROUP PM ME ON HERE AND I WILL ADD YOU! :^)

Edit 2:
Love to be in on this skype group :) I'm a Rosalina main from Massachusetts whos been doing pretty well at tourneys, would love to have some other rosa mains to lab with. My skype is jetsetsoundwave, add me up! :D
Added :D

Last edited:

Rosalina & Luma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-3570-2002
I'm sorry everyone!

I've been away for a while, but as a solution to that I've made a link that you can click to join the group directly.

Last edited:

Vivillon32238

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0963-0482-8078
I think it would be a fun experience. That way we could talk in depth about our favorite newcomer in real time. And do things like share ideas, playstyles, and general Strategies. And just hang out, and talk about Smash or other stuff if we felt like it.

What do you guys think? I'll get to adding people if they want to do it. :)
Would love to. Skype name Vivillon 32238

Zekkaran

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zekkaran
3DS FC
0791-3028-9167
ill give it a shot...
Skype Name: Zekkaran

Top Bottom