• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lethal Marathon

ss118

Smash Master
I personally like the legendary pokemon one, but I'm weird like that.

This one was very hard when I first got the game: I really want to try it again now!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
My favourite one is probably vs Master and Crazy hand, or against the Yoshi crew.

Lethal marathon is totally up there though.

Wasn't it kinda possible to DI the 1st hit of the F-Zero machines?

I remember on a few occasions getting hit and flying forwards loads but not dying.

X1-12

Smash Champion
My favourite one is probably vs Master and Crazy hand, or against the Yoshi crew.

Lethal marathon is totally up there though.

Wasn't it kinda possible to DI the 1st hit of the F-Zero machines?

I remember on a few occasions getting hit and flying forwards loads but not dying.
iirc even with lame DI you can survive one hit

Yaya

Smash Champion
This event is the event that taught me to always jump with the X button and not with the stick.

Seriously, have you TRIED doing it with the control stick in that mission?

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
This event is the event that taught me to always jump with the X button and not with the stick.

i beat all the events before i played competitively. before that i jumped with the stick.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I still jump with stick for SHDL and other situations. I use every button on my controller besides R.

I tried Moonwalking on EVNT33 once and that **** was too hard. /giveup

GroovyGreenHat

Smash Cadet
Lethal Marathon is good fun. My mind is always blown whenever I find places where I can just duck to avoid the cars. Not my favorite though.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I personally like the legendary pokemon one, but I'm weird like that.

This one was very hard when I first got the game: I really want to try it again now!
Yeah, I think Legendary Pokemon is my favorite.

I did all of the event matches when I was a n00b. Back then, the only way I knew how to jump was with the control stick. It was pretty sad.

Top Bottom