• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legion of Doom Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?!!?! reject dgames edition

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
don't like your post, mini mic.

switch to chibo and maybe i'll reconsider liking you a bit

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, don't like mini mic now.

Ugh I really don't know who to pick between Steel, Chibo and CK. They've been playing too scummy for at least one of them to not be mafia the only problem now is which one. Obviously they're starting to get desperate and point at each other as the easiest alternative lynches but that does help us.
Only one of the three you listed is scum. Scum would NOT dance around each other like that and hope town thinks it's TvTvT. Steel and Chibo are buddying up every now and then, with Chibo just tossing votes out like a pedophile tosses out candy. I'm not really sure if this is just blindness or if he's intentionally being difficult.

Steel makes me uncomfortable because his arguments were "I was inactive like you; I just didn't list why!" That's not a good defense; that's either you being irresponsible and not telling the game what's up or you coasting.

This concerns me, Chibo's comment was valid in mafia logic (sane people wouldn't look into it but this is mafia where any comment warrants looking into). Also Kevin recently jumping from you to Chibo for seemingly no reason also has me concerned.

unvote

Vote: Steel

I suspect you and Chibo most but I feel that if you die and flip scum that'll give us more to go on (Kevin related) than if Chibo dies which would pretty much put us back to square one (well with one less scum that is). Also, if you survive today how do we know you won't go inactive again. You said you weren't really into this game and it would appear to me that you're only back into it to try and save yourself. If you do manage to survive to tomorrow how do we know you won't go inactive again?
This also is interesting because he jumps on the opposing bandwagon from Chibo, who I am feeling is MUCH more scummy than Steel at the moment. I switched from Steel to Chibo because of these posts:

Are you suggesting that you are a PR -_-
There really is no reason that you should be.

I don't recall implying anything of the sort. Coasting is something to be wary about but you hit the head on the nail with saying that you can't lynch over it when other people as well, it just doesn't make sense.

Plz no WIFOM. However I do appreciate that you do post when you have something to say. You are contributing by all means.

---

Kevin, I'm confused at why you said Steel can go before me yet you're voting me instead.

---

Because I'm not scum

Reading this I thought I was at L-1 or something and missed something, but I'm only at L-2... Laying down the pressure eh?

---

^ Every post Steel has made thus far

He has done absolutely nothing for town whatsoever.

Unvote; Vote: Steel

---

Want to hear from Tom again sooner than later. He did say in the VLA thread that he will be back to his games tomorrow.
Chibo builds a HUGE argument against Steel. By this point, Steel's only vote was Tom who was going more and more inactive with his computer problems. When I start to probe the argument, he drops it with:

Steel brings up good points. Convinces me for the time being.

Unvote
No indication of WHAT these points are despite spending the time to build a case. He makes this AFTER I pick up the argument, leading me to believe he started it with hopes of someone else doing this. This is either newbieTown trying to get out of a lynch or scum trying to redirect.

Should Chibo claim soon? He's close to dying.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Uhhh the tangent about switching from Steel to Chibo was supposed to be prefaced with:

"One of the biggest complaints from Hilt and a few others was I switched from Steel to Chibo very quickly. My rationale was that once I voted for Steel, Chibo dropped any opposition to him in a voting capacity. That isn't good."

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
chibo is flip flopping like crazy

mini mic your reasoning for voting me is awful. and i wont go inactive again because im usually very active in every game im in and my outside smashboards distractions are gone.

since we need a majority to lynch i'll hammer chibo if nothing happens within 4 hours

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ok CK, let's see if Chibo was more scummy.

unvote, Vote: Chibo

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo is flip flopping like crazy

mini mic your reasoning for voting me is awful. and i wont go inactive again because im usually very active in every game im in and my outside smashboards distractions are gone.

since we need a majority to lynch i'll hammer chibo if nothing happens within 4 hours
I'm flip flopping really between on you and off you, not like all over different members. I wasn't sure if there was enough backing to support your lynch to actually end the day without a no lynch and the impending deadline is messing up a lot.

I'm weary of Tom's absence and would hate to see the game proceed to N1 and D2 without hearing from him for a while.

What did you not like about Mini Mic's reasoning?

You can't really say like I'll promise to be active as a defense, the fact is that pretty much all of D1 you're play was pretty awful compared to myself who sparked up plenty of discussion and debated things. Based on what we've seen so far Steel is likely to be the least helpful townie moving forward if he's not scum, followed by Tom with his absence. Everyone seems generally into the game.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Ok CK, let's see if Chibo was more scummy.

unvote, Vote: Chibo
Chibo is more scummy. The question is whether or not he'll flip scum.

After his latest flip-flop (notice it was on Steel, who has a growing lynch party and not me, whom he said he was uncertain), I am confident.

Also, I may be miscounting on my phone screen, but wasn't Chibo lynched when Hilt voted?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I would rather not be left at L-1 until at least a little closer to the deadline especially with Steel NOT voting me, so he could come in and hammer whenever he feels like it now, which is too convenient for scum now which he would likely get away with.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
*sigh*

I tried to prevent claiming this and tried to hint at it earlier as subtly as possible, but at this point it's ridiculous. I'm the jailer.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yes, quite a few posts ago. You'll note Steel said it too.

Omni

BRoomer
Wow. Way to claim extremely late, Chibo.

Could have saved us time yesterday doing it when you were at L-2.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Ends & Night 1 Begins!

Day 1 Vote Count 7:
ChiboSempai: Omni, Crimson King, KevinM, Hilt, Mini Mic (:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:)
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Mini Mic: (0)
Omni: (0)
§teel: Tom, ChiboSempai (:smash: :smash:)
Tom: (0)

Not Voting: §teel ( :smash:)

The Legion of Doom members quickly begin to fight amongst one another, attempting to decipher who is one of the Superfriends lurking amongst them! After much decided they feel they have found one of the ones opposing them and quickly off said person!

ChiboSempai, Superfriend Godfather has been lynched!

Please send in all Night Actions to me by March 18, 2010 11:59AM EST.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Begins

The Legion of Doom assembles again and realizes that one more spy from the Superfriends remains in their secret base their secret base! Together the Legion of Doom must stop the Superfriends and finish them off once and for all! Luckily they find that everyone is still alive and well!

Deadline has been set for March 26, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 0:
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Mini Mic: (0)
Omni: (0)
§teel: (0)
Tom: (0)

Not Voting: Crimson King, Hilt, KevinM, Mini Mic, Omni, §teel, Tom (:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:)

Tom is being forcibly replaced. If a replacement is not found in 24 hours he will be modkilled. (Modkills end the day only if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Modkills do not end the game otherwise.)

Omni

BRoomer
either jailer nailed the hitman or hitman decided not to kill. assuming the 1st one.

Vote: Mini Mic

quick lynch go

Omni

BRoomer
oh i forgot or jailer could have nailed the target to be killed

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Could it be possible to assume that Tom was mafia? No night kill after like 2 days, then he is being replaced.

Regardless, can we possibly assume that mafia wouldn't have been anywhere near accusing Chibo? Godfather is a powerful role for mafia, so I don't see mafia tossing that out. I'd be willing to rule out Omni and Kevin, leaving us with myself(I came towards te middle of the vote), hilt, steel (didn't vote), Tom (voted steel), and Mini Mic. Tom was on Steel as was Chibo. Since one was mafia, I'd doubt that Tom would be too and I don't know if I can see Steel buddying up to the mafia Godfather, if he is mafia. That leave myself, mini, and Hilt. I felt I built a strong case against Chibo in the end, but that is for remaining town to decide.

Since Omni has Mini, I'll vote: Hilt. Talk!

Omni

BRoomer
out of desperation hoping to get the other jailer to CC most likely

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
CK explain to me again why you think Tom wouldn't be scum?

I was the other lynch option yesterDay so Chibo had no choice but to vote for me. Tom's vote for me was placed weeks ago. And because it was so long ago I don't think chibo would have feared any direct connection in that sense.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah your reason for clearing Tom doesn't make sense to me either. Hopefully he gets replaced soon.

Started rereading. Didn't like Mini Mic's reasoning for trying to go onto steel. Said steel would give more info which really made no sense since chibo was five times more active than steel and had association with most players. Steel pretty much would have left us back where we started. Just a weak reason to put him at L-1 (same as chibo) to have a chance of his partner living.

Fos: Mini Mic

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ChiboSempai: Omni, Crimson King, KevinM, Hilt,Mini Mic (:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:)

§teel: Tom,

Not Voting: §teel ( :smash:)

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'd be down for lynching Tom. I completely forgot he voted before his hiatus.

Hilt: elaborate more. That seems purely coincidental ( not saying it's wrong), but have you seen any other things that scream "I'm mafia!".

Omni

BRoomer
No @ Steel.

We're not going to play this based on early disconnection methods like that. It's a single vote and voting you because of your lack of play was thoroughly justified.

Go back and read Mini Mic's gameplay and reactions based on Chibo. It compliments Mini being scum perfectly.

Also no @ clearing me and Kevin. Dumb gambit or not Steel, Kevin, and myself (but obviously not me) could be made to help get an auto-clear.

Can anyone read back and tell me why it wouldn't be Mini (this question applies to you as well Mini)?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Him saying that Steel would give more information than Chibo (which makes no sense) isn't coincidental. And he used this reasoning to put Steel at L-1. Other than that and him pseudo claiming not-vanilla, there hasn't been a whole lot of substance to go off of in his posts.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
iphone post

omni what are you talking about? 1. I was saying you can't clear Tom because of his vote placement and 2. I did not clear you and kevin.

also I completely agree it could mini.

Top Bottom