• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legion of Doom Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?!!?! reject dgames edition

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm back as well. Caught up but I'm gonna do another reread on what's happened recently before I make too large of a post, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to go off of though. I'd probably be all for a Steel wagon.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Chibo, you're going to be lynched soon. Do you have anything to say?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
**** it. I wil read all the posts this morning and vote. I wanted to reply-quote to everyone, but I can't do that on my phone. Will post shortly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Basically I'm always an important role. The first 2 games I played I was mafia, the next one I was indie, the one after that I was the detective and the one after that I was the bodyguard, I wonder if I'm anything this time? hmmm. If you want me to react you should ask Kevin for tips. It might get a bit nasty though.
Are you suggesting that you are a PR -_-
There really is no reason that you should be.

No, I'm saying cruising isn't necessarily dangerous so long as there are other people doing the same thing allowing you to blend in. Basically: can you justify lynching someone for coasting when there are 2 or 3 others doing the exact same thing.
I don't recall implying anything of the sort. Coasting is something to be wary about but you hit the head on the nail with saying that you can't lynch over it when other people as well, it just doesn't make sense.

Because I'm mafia and I wanted to give you all a hint, obviously
:p In all seriousness though I would rather not post than post something useless which is what most of the so called 'regulars' are doing. I'll post something when I have something to say.
Plz no WIFOM. However I do appreciate that you do post when you have something to say. You are contributing by all means.

---

Kevin, I'm confused at why you said Steel can go before me yet you're voting me instead.

---

why shouldn't we vote for you, bro?
Because I'm not scum

Chibo, you're going to be lynched soon. Do you have anything to say?
Reading this I thought I was at L-1 or something and missed something, but I'm only at L-2... Laying down the pressure eh?

---

oh look another lod game that im town in

vote mini mic
"Mos Eisley. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."
mini mic dead yet
nah he should be quick lynched
forgot i was in this game

mini mic dead yet
somewhat.

i think chibo and hilt are town.

i think we should stop discussing what begs the question means because it doesnt seem helpful at all and is distracting.

i don't agree with any of kevin's votes.

vote kevinm
easy wagon? you had no votes on you and i didn't like your play so i voted for you.

is there something you would like me to comment on, because i have nothing and i wanted to see ck's big postings.
whatever you deem necessary :D
^ Every post Steel has made thus far

He has done absolutely nothing for town whatsoever.

Unvote; Vote: Steel

---

Want to hear from Tom again sooner than later. He did say in the VLA thread that he will be back to his games tomorrow.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Okay, first, what the **** town? I go inactive to nearly deadline and no votes on me? ****! You are showing mafia that coasting is possible. I expected at least more than a single RVS vote, honestly. This does not bode well.

My two people of unease are Chibo and Steel. Chibo is just giving me awful vibes, but he has a case against him, so I don't want to be redundant.

Steel has done nothing the whole game. I think he almost posted less than I did, and I've been working/noting my absence. Since Chibo showed the posts, we can see steel votes twice. One was a total RVS that he kept harping on and another was for Kevin who is the easiest scapegoat on day 1 when he is running his game. I believe his Kevin vote came after Omni's as well.

So: Vote: Steel

I want to know where you are, what you are thinking, and if your vote is still on Kev, why is it there?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
somewhat.

i think chibo and hilt are town.

i think we should stop discussing what begs the question means because it doesnt seem helpful at all and is distracting.

i don't agree with any of kevin's votes.

vote kevinm
past 3 games i've been in it has been me. i also didnt intentionally avoid trying to get us out of the rvs; just couldn't think of a way given this cast and everyone being pretty quiet

i questioned chibo's questions because that's all that's been presented to the game. everyone else was silent up to that point but i distinctly said i didnt find anything scummy about his behavior

-----

like hilt. content with chibo. not fond of kevin (besides him calling me an idiot). wary of tom. nothing on CK. nothing on Mini Mic. nothing on Steel.

unvote
Vote: Kevin

*blows bubble pipe*
but i dunno im having a hard time getting into this game at all

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 16, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 5/8 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 5:
ChiboSempai: KevinM, Omni, Mini Mic (:smash: :smash: :smash:)
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: §teel (:smash:)
Mini Mic: (0)
Omni: (0)
§teel: Tom, ChiboSempai, Crimson King (:smash: :smash: :smash:)
Tom: (0)

Not Voting: Hilt ( :smash:)

Tom is V/LA due to computer issues. He will be replaced/modkilled if necessary.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Okay, first, what the **** town? I go inactive to nearly deadline and no votes on me? ****! You are showing mafia that coasting is possible. I expected at least more than a single RVS vote, honestly. This does not bode well.

My two people of unease are Chibo and Steel. Chibo is just giving me awful vibes, but he has a case against him, so I don't want to be redundant.

Steel has done nothing the whole game. I think he almost posted less than I did, and I've been working/noting my absence. Since Chibo showed the posts, we can see steel votes twice. One was a total RVS that he kept harping on and another was for Kevin who is the easiest scapegoat on day 1 when he is running his game. I believe his Kevin vote came after Omni's as well.

So: Vote: Steel

I want to know where you are, what you are thinking, and if your vote is still on Kev, why is it there?
now that i read this post again i dont like it

the first part in particular doesn't sound genuine to me. also, saying you are uncomfortable with chibo and i is pretty easy. chibo has been suspicious to near everyone and ive been inactive.

i don't understand how you think your inactivity is justified while mine isn't just because i haven't been posting about why ive been inactive. my rvs vote was just that, rvs. i pushed it for 2 more posts to see if mini would react at all. i didn't like kevins play and i voted him for it. hes not an "easy scapegoat", he plays like this every ****ing game and i'm not voting him for his playstyle. there was something i didnt agree with it and i spoke up about it. and again, i didn't follow anyones vote.

don't like how you say kevin is an easy scapegoat while you said you're uncomfortable with chibo and i when that is super easy mode to say.

unvote fos ck

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
i don't understand how you think your inactivity is justified while mine isn't just because i haven't been posting about why ive been inactive. my rvs vote was just that, rvs. i pushed it for 2 more posts to see if mini would react at all.
First, steel: this made me laugh out loud. You say "I just made 3 posts about RVS..." when you've only made
about 6 - 8 posts total. That's not joking when about half your game is random.

Next, unvote vote chibo. You just set-up a case against Steel, let me take it, then backed off and joined Steel. Nothing about you screams town, and this is a typical scum tactic.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
first of all, i did not say i "only" made 3 rvs posts as if i barely interacted in it, you're twisting that. also, this is worse than your play how? most of your posts were complaining about your activity and how you are going to replace out. i don't see what your point is. i've been inactive this game, there's no other way to put it.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm not seeing a reason to vote for chibo atm. If you want one of us to vote him, explaining why you're shifting back to him from steel would be great.

suspicious of ck, post seems really generic and fake. The main reason nobody voted for you was that you had a legitimate reason while another player didn't, and lurked the same amount (if not more). So most of the attention was going towards Steel lol.

Steel can go, I'm willing to hammer if it goes close to deadline.

Speaking of the deadline, is that a typo xiivi or is the deadline noon tomorrow?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
ninja'd by ck and steel.

someone convince me why chibo is scum >_>

i just don't think that, while he and another person (steel) are both at L-2, he would back off of the other person because of something they said. Call it wifom but it wouldn't be smart for scum to do that. Not at all.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I'm not seeing a reason to vote for chibo atm. If you want one of us to vote him, explaining why you're shifting back to him from steel would be great.

suspicious of ck, post seems really generic and fake. The main reason nobody voted for you was that you had a legitimate reason while another player didn't, and lurked the same amount (if not more). So most of the attention was going towards Steel lol.

Steel can go, I'm willing to hammer if it goes close to deadline.
what is this? a center for ants?

you say you agree CK is suspicious, then you say i can go and that you are willing to hammer me. you arent even VOTING me and im L-4.

can we get a better post than this please?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Perhaps I should have made it clear that by saying "for the time being" I pretty much meant that I was still keeping my eye on him, but didn't find him deserving of a vote quite yet. I'll wait for any discussion tonight before I decide again since the deadline is tomorrow. I might go back to Steel, just not quite yet.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So much scum in this game, Vig better shoot if there is one.
Kevin are you serious? The shot should be saved if there is one until later when there is a better idea of everyone's exact roles. You say so much scum but guess what, there's only 2 scum. The one shot can only work on a single person, the superfriend hitwoman. The godfather is BP. Also, what if there is a jailer who happens to target the hitwoman?

Chances of the shot killing a scum right now? Dangerously low.
Chances of the shot not killing anyone? Even lower.
Chances of the shot killing a townie? Dangerously high.

Big FoS @ Kevin

Why would you suggest something so anti-town like that?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
All of my posts were from my iPhone today, so any weird words = predictive text.

On Hilt: I don't understand your last two posts. Do you find Steel suspicious (obvi is you are going to hammer), but why not at least vote?

With Steel/Chibo, at least one has to be scum, with the other one just buddying up for comfort. Chibo seems to be the town being buddied up, but at the same time, I get these horrendous "HE'S SCUM" vibes.

Kev: who is scum now?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Chibo, what are you honestly thinking about steel then? Seeing your last post and how you're willing to bounce back and forth between votes, my post about why I thought you're townie is becoming moot.

I'll make a vote before I go to bed tonight since I probably won't be awake in time for the deadline tomorrow.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Kevin are you serious? The shot should be saved if there is one until later when there is a better idea of everyone's exact roles. You say so much scum but guess what, there's only 2 scum. The one shot can only work on a single person, the superfriend hitwoman. The godfather is BP. Also, what if there is a jailer who happens to target the hitwoman?

Chances of the shot killing a scum right now? Dangerously low.
Chances of the shot not killing anyone? Even lower.
Chances of the shot killing a townie? Dangerously high.

Big FoS @ Kevin

Why would you suggest something so anti-town like that?
kevin only badgers everyones playstyle except for his own and suggests a vig shoot in every game, dont understand you making that whole post about his useless comment.

All of my posts were from my iPhone today, so any weird words = predictive text.

On Hilt: I don't understand your last two posts. Do you find Steel suspicious (obvi is you are going to hammer), but why not at least vote?

With Steel/Chibo, at least one has to be scum, with the other one just buddying up for comfort. Chibo seems to be the town being buddied up, but at the same time, I get these horrendous "HE'S SCUM" vibes.

Kev: who is scum now?
i'm not scum, and you're really making me uncomfortable with you. i haven't done anything scummy except be inactive for reasons that i didn't list here. stop fence sitting on chibo just so you don't have to commit anywhere.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm getting mixed signals from Steel, likely because he's posted very few times in this game.

Reading over the post that made me unvote him not long ago makes me realise its not as much of a good defense, but a general good post and reply to CK perhaps making me think a little less of him. it doesnt really clear the past problems of steel.

let me re read a little more before i put my vote back on steel or decide to do so on someone else.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
hilt do you really see nothing scummy from chibo's play compared to his townie game in Exten?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i'm playing now if you guys didn't notice.
Only less than 24 hours before the deadline *thumbs up*

Though tbh, this sounds more like a lame defense in a last ditch dont vote for me because I'm actually playing now. Who's to say you won't follow the same pattern tomorrow or the next day? back to where things were...

Vote Steel

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hilt do you really see nothing scummy from chibo's play compared to his townie game in Exten?
Yeah the townie vibes I was getting off of him are gone. Chibo, I don't like how you're going back and forth on things so much. I'm still a little uneasy about steel and Tom disappeared, but I'm starting to understand people's reasoning on Chibo. I'll probably be willing to hammer if nobody else is later tonight since it's so close to deadline.
i'm playing now if you guys didn't notice.
why yes i did.
I'm always hesitant to vote @_@

Omni

BRoomer
can i hammer do we need to do anything before hammer

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
going to sleep

claiming duh town, told you guys my first post im town

id throw my vote down on ck but i find him scummy in every game i play with him so i dont even know how to read him.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 16, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 5/8 to lynch!

Day 1 Vote Count 6:
ChiboSempai: Omni, Mini Mic, Crimson King (:smash: :smash: :smash:)
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Mini Mic: (0)
Omni: (0)
§teel: Tom, ChiboSempai, KevinM (:smash: :smash: :smash:)
Tom: (0)

Not Voting: Hilt, §teel ( :smash: :smash:)

Omni

BRoomer
mrm mrm mrm

thinking we should switch to Chibo or CK

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah, definitely looking at a chibo lynch more than steel now. Seems like Kevin just wants someone to die lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kevin's doing this in every game he's in that I can see atm, but I'm not sure what kind of read it is yet if any.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ugh I really don't know who to pick between Steel, Chibo and CK. They've been playing too scummy for at least one of them to not be mafia the only problem now is which one. Obviously they're starting to get desperate and point at each other as the easiest alternative lynches but that does help us.

Are you suggesting that you are a PR -_-
There really is no reason that you should be.

I only meant to suggest that it was a trend not that I necessarily am a PR this time. As for 'there really is no reason that you should be' how about this: I'm in the game so there's a chance that I am and a chance I'm not.
kevin only badgers everyones playstyle except for his own and suggests a vig shoot in every game, dont understand you making that whole post about his useless comment.
This concerns me, Chibo's comment was valid in mafia logic (sane people wouldn't look into it but this is mafia where any comment warrants looking into). Also Kevin recently jumping from you to Chibo for seemingly no reason also has me concerned.

unvote

Vote: Steel

I suspect you and Chibo most but I feel that if you die and flip scum that'll give us more to go on (Kevin related) than if Chibo dies which would pretty much put us back to square one (well with one less scum that is). Also, if you survive today how do we know you won't go inactive again. You said you weren't really into this game and it would appear to me that you're only back into it to try and save yourself. If you do manage to survive to tomorrow how do we know you won't go inactive again?

Kevin: For all I know you could be town but you're all over the place which doesn't really help the town clear you even if this is how you play every time.

Top Bottom