• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used charater?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i even checked the statistic in the "records" database in the game...

it's wario. i have...what, FOUR KOs with him? i think someone picked random and got wario by chance. i hate wario, and i hate playing as wario. when i get wario from random (when i'm playing FFAs online), all i do is SD with the bike.

and yes i HAVE actually played as him. i DID beat all the event matches, classic with everyone, all-star with everyone, and boss battles with everyone.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
my loest on mine is Ganondorf. However, my friend the only character he has ever played is Lucas, and Lucas has a ridiculous 14 hours of gameplay while my main Jigglypuff only has 6. Hes on the top of my list in almost every category its not even funny.

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
I have pretty much never touched Mario other than 1-player mode. The only KOs that he has are when me or my friends would pick random. Otherwise he has zero playtime.

Btw, he has only 8 KOs.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Pit...I just really can't stand playing as Pit, he's not much fun to play as and I hate his stage...that and Kid Icarus is UNGODLY hard...
(offtopic: it's just the first section of the game that's ungodly hard. once you get past the first dungeon, the game suddenly is perfectly easy and side-scrolling! then you're powered up so much that the next vertical-scrolling section is easy, too! ^_^)

really? i think pit is moderately fun. nowhere near jigglypuff funness level though >_>

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
(offtopic: it's just the first section of the game that's ungodly hard. once you get past the first dungeon, the game suddenly is perfectly easy and side-scrolling! then you're powered up so much that the next vertical-scrolling section is easy, too! ^_^)

really? i think pit is moderately fun. nowhere near jigglypuff funness level though >_>
Yeah that's very true, the first part IS the hardest...but it's never the enemies that get me, it's the old falling to my doom cuz the platform I was on disappeared down the bottom of the stage and the Reaper knocks me off while he's flailing around...

On topic: The Spacies and Kirby are also very low on my play list...

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
Peach and Ice Climbers are rarely ever used by me. I would say they are never used by me except for SSE, events, and any other part of the game that requires me to use them. The only time I use them when its not required is if they are picked randomly when my friends and I are doing random matches.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Peach, she looks like Barbie to me, so I don't play as her except when needed (get that demo for example).

16BitAlex

Smash Rookie
I tried Lucas, Ness, and Ganondorf. Bleah. Not touching them again. PK Thunder sucks for recovery, and Ganondorf was slower than I remembered.

Pit and Olimar ain't seeing much use from me either. I also keep forgetting that the Ice Climbers exist.

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
Peach for I just don't like how she acts in this game

Pit for I have a difficult time controling him and also Lucario with the same problem.

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Sonic.

Never used him. Never will. (Well, except for those challenges that are like "complete blahblah with every character").

I'll rephrase: Never used him willingly. Never will.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
If the records only showed ME, Wario would have the least, only from the times I've landed him on random. I can't stand the guy. As it is, my brother plays him enough, so Yoshi and Luigi are tied for the low spot.

Off-topic: Know what other game is impossibly hard? Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts... Was playing that today. Don't know how it was supposed to be beaten on the SNES. It's hard enough with my Wii holding my place for me... Except that my brother set me back to the beginning... Ugh...

huenikad

Smash Cadet
Mario, Captain Falcon, have very low amounts of play time. Wolf i can't stand playing as either. I just don't like his stance >.<

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i never used sonic. lol i used him like once on the first day of release to see how super sonic was. then i gtfo'ed and never picked him or gannondorf. i have some kos with other chars tho

Paradox12

Smash Rookie
I rarely use Yoshi, Zelda, and all the pokemon. Their play styles never appealed to me.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Dedede. I just don't like him.

my loest on mine is Ganondorf. However, my friend the only character he has ever played is Lucas, and Lucas has a ridiculous 14 hours of gameplay while my main Jigglypuff only has 6. Hes on the top of my list in almost every category its not even funny.
Same thing with my sister and T-Link. After that is Ike, from when I had nothing better to do but play against computers when I had just gotten the game.

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
There's a couple of them for me.
Mario, Peach, Ice Climbers, Luigi, Wario.
Everyone else is either a main or a secondary

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
I hate using Sonic. I have used all characters moderately in order to just learn how each of their moves work and what their abilities are just so I could face them more easily... but outside of that, I have never used Sonic, R.O.B., Mario, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers...

EDIT: I hate Wario.

BbLu

Smash Rookie
At the moment, the Smash Records section says that I use Link the least. I haven't played all of the characters too much, but once I practice with them all, Jigglypuff or Peach will most likely be the least used. I can't take a pink puff-ball and someone who throws raddishes (I think that was Peach) at people seriously, and I usually prefer a challenging battle, which neither of them has given me in the past.

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
My lowest is Lucas with one KO on his rank. That kinda surprises me. I honestly was expecting a slower character to be there. Hn, oh well.

Dr. Tom

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff, Olimar, and G&W.
I just never was interested in playing as them.

Top Bottom