• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used charater?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I haven't even thought about choosing ROB, Game and Watch, Wario, or Sonic.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
I almost never use Sonic, Peach, Mario, Marth or Ike.

According to records:

Favorite character: Olimar
Second Favorite character: King dedede
Loneliest character: Sonic.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Most Played with: Either Falco or Wolf(since I tend to play with falco and my bro and I play with wolf)
Least Played with: Either Ness, Peach or Yoshi. It could have been Sonic if he didn't main him before I unlocked Wolf.

~rh

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers. I havent even played with them in Brawl actually, and I got it on release day. lol

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
According to my Brawl records, my least played character is...no one :confused:

It just says my most played is Pit, and 2nd is Wolf. Least played is blank.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
this is one of the simplest questions to answer and its definetly the Ice Climbers because I simply hate and dislike their playing style in general and believe me I have nothing against neither them or Duo for that matter

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it would be peach. Then again, I don't really check my stats. >_>

hooded vendetta

Smash Rookie
The least used character for me would have to be jigglypuff, I don't like its moveset, it's just too weak IMO.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Bowser. Hes like the fat kid that nobody picks for dodgeball.

That was pretty funny, I must say. Someone use this in their sig. :laugh:

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Back in the NTSC version my least used characters were Jiggly and the Ice Climbers.
Now that I got PAL I'm trying to figure them out. At least Ice Climbers is very important because of the CG.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Bowser. Hes like the fat kid that nobody picks for dodgeball.

That was pretty funny, I must say. Someone use this in their sig. :laugh:
It wasn't that funny, and i was about to sig it but then read that it said "Someone use this in their sig." so i stopped lol. Plus i don't know what school you went to but we always just assumed the big guys were strong, which they were most of the time.

But to stay on topic of the thread, Peach I've used her maybe 3 times.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't that funny, and i was about to sig it but then read that it said "Someone use this in their sig." so i stopped lol. Plus i don't know what school you went to but we always just assumed the big guys were strong, which they were most of the time.

But to stay on topic of the thread, Peach I've used her maybe 3 times.
Actually, they didn't allow dodgeball in our high school. They outlawed it, lol. :psycho:

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I love using every character (except Lucas, which I will get to later). But my problem is two of my favorite characters are clones, so the other similar character I will almost never play because I will always chose my favorite. Lucas used to be my least used, not only cause I love ness a ton more but because I hate Lucas' guts. But I've gotten him on random several times recently and now apparently my least used is mario, because I love luigi.

It will be lucas again soon because I have nothing against mario (except for FLUDD :laugh:)

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Ness is my lowest. I guess I just don't like the way he moves and doesn't feel useful for taking out things quickly.

Top Bottom