• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I can't believe how much I've neglected the Zelda series. I've only ever finished Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I now want to play all the games, even the CD-i one.

Also how do I get rid of the poll? >.>

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
You don't get rid of the poll.
I can't either. Bwahahah.

Only Super mods can even change the poll, or start a new one. Ask Buzz if you want to set up a different poll or something.

Arcade

Smash Ace
I can't believe how much I've neglected the Zelda series. I've only ever finished Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I now want to play all the games, even the CD-i one.

http://images.google.com.au/url?sou...60.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFp1B3DZnIRQr_f-FUZZK_OxOAWhA

Also how do I get rid of the poll? >.>
Don't neglect Zelda II, it's challenging but very possible to beat and very rewarding.

There were three CD-i games: Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure.

You got a GBA/GBASP? PM me your address; I'll send you my copy of Oracle of Ages to commemorate your modship. Battery still saves and everything. No joke, I've played that game so many times now I don't need it anymore. You not playing it is a crime (though Link's Awakening is even better).

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Don't neglect Zelda II, it's challenging but very possible to beat and very rewarding.

There were three CD-i games: Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure.

You got a GBA/GBASP? PM me your address; I'll send you my copy of Oracle of Ages to commemorate your modship. Battery still saves and everything. No joke, I've played that game so many times now I don't need it anymore. You not playing it is a crime (though Link's Awakening is even better).
Someone knows their stuff.

This just in: I can't save the image that I want to as my avatar.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Hit print screen and paste it into paint or photoshop or something, then save it?

Save it again as a jpg/gif/png?

Over file/size limit?

Scabe

Successful Businessman

Whoa, you gotta be kidding, if not that's way too nice of you! I live in Australia though, so sending it could be a problem, but I can send you some money via Paypal for like postage and handling. :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Yeah, it's just MLG for the avatars. :mad:
I'm avatarless.

And yo Mage, etc.

We should all play some lulzy wifi matches sometime.
Link boards that is.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Zelda II wasn't birds eye view; it was side-scrolling platforming. It's where Uair and Dair came from. Z2 was the hardest Zelda game, in my opinion.

I just played a Falco main and I'm really exhausted (as usual) so I did incredibly DUMB things like Zair backwards. I reeeeally sucked. But my momentum canceling was exquisite; I survived Fsmash at over 200% and lived to 255% on Lylat, no exaggeration. I was nearing ArkiveZero level. I hope I can do that when the rest of my game is on.

Edit: My avatar's ok...

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
exquisite luscious;
I never knew that was where dair and uair came from, but now that I think about it, that makes sense.

Zelda 2 was the hardest Zelda game-play wise; I remember just running through Ganon's legs in OoT. ALttP was second hardest imo.

I gotta say though, my MM is undoubtedly the hardest Zelda ever; every fifteen minutes or so it freezes, so you have to get through dungeons fast. FAST! And then you have to return to the first day, or you'll lose your data regardless.
Trying beating THAT.

Their avatars were lost because they deleted them, thinking maybe they had to do that first to upload their new avatars. Right now the issue is exclusively uploading avatars, not losing avatars.

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I could get to Snowhead probably. After that, it would take more than 15 minutes. How far did you get?

Momentum canceling doesn't strike me as luscious. Combos would.

Arcade

Smash Ace
Whoa, you gotta be kidding, if not that's way too nice of you! I live in Australia though, so sending it could be a problem, but I can send you some money via Paypal for like postage and handling. :)
It'll be under $3-4 so don't worry about it. I'm gonna need you to PM me the information marked with asterisks on the Addressee Information column on this page (name, address, phone number, city) 'cause I've gotta fill out a customs declaration. Not like I could put "Scabe" on the recipient name though, lol.

I gotta say though, my MM is undoubtedly the hardest Zelda ever; every fifteen minutes or so it freezes, so you have to get through dungeons fast. FAST! And then you have to return to the first day, or you'll lose your data regardless.
Trying beating THAT.
Yeah, that sucks. At least those glitches only affected the Gamecube port though.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Zelda II wasn't birds eye view; it was side-scrolling platforming. It's where Uair and Dair came from. Z2 was the hardest Zelda game, in my opinion.
Oh wow that's cool!

MES! said:
But my momentum canceling was exquisite; I survived Fsmash at over 200% and lived to 255% on Lylat, no exaggeration. I was nearing ArkiveZero level. I hope I can do that when the rest of my game is on.
:eek: Impressive, I tend to only live around 150+, so I'm pretty jealous :mad088: Did you manage to save the replay?

Trying beating THAT.
LOL that sucks! So was that on the Gamecube port as Arcade mentioned?

@Arcade: Will do!

Arcade

Smash Ace
You people are making me jealous. My DI still sucks and I've only started effectively momentum canceling months ago (I don't even know why I didn't start earlier, I hate myself for that).

I'm pretty sure MM's glitches only affected the GC version. That's what I've been hearing from various sources, plus my Virtual Console version runs perfectly and I haven't heard of 64 carts glitching.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
You people are making me jealous. My DI still sucks and I've only started effectively momentum canceling months ago (I don't even know why I didn't start earlier, I hate myself for that).
You and me both. My DI is rotten. I'm not really sure why. I have quick fingers... Whatever. Someone will teach me someday ^_^

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Yeah, I have the original golden 64 MM that I got everything on :3 But this happens to be the GCN version I'm talking about.

Out of 3 tries, I've made it to Snowhead twice and through the Zora's dungeon once. That was a pretty intense speed run though.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
My "Mr. Anonymous" custom title vanished because I moved up to a Smash Ace. D: D: D: D:

I can't describe how depressing this is.

Rizen

Smash Legend

:eek: Impressive, I tend to only live around 150+, so I'm pretty jealous :mad088: Did you manage to save the replay?

My wii's not hacked and the match was over 3 minutes. There are no good 3 minute matches:urg:. I can exceed 180% by momentum canceling but my smash DI is bad.
Man I hate that Snowhead place, where your like Goron and you have to drive through the snow, I keep falling off :mad088:
Wait 'til the Goron race and Moon dungeon...

How'd you make that^?

Arcade

Smash Ace
The Goron race isn't that hard to beat but it's still a bunch of BS, lol.

I actually used Bombchu hovering and related glitches to get past that part of the Moon dungeon. I tried it normally a few dozen times and I just couldn't do it.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
I came back here to vote for the best Link and I saw "savge25" wasn't up there. Tch, what a load of bull. :p

To those of you who still haven't caught onto the joke yet, look up "A Warrior's Rage" on Youtube. It's been the butt of many a joke over at the AiB Link community and Link Xat.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... There are almost no spots left in PJL2...

Anyone who wants to be in it better hurry up and get known in the Link community.
Over at that other brawl site

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
WHERE IS RWAN?! WWRYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously, Project Link II is getting hella backed up... Any of you guys seen him post lately? No response from PMs.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
So as luck would have it there are tournaments every so often at a library near my house. I'm sure all of the attendees are scrubs, but it's a tournament. I'm going to try and go to the next one. Hopefully I'll get some videos.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Don't ever underestimate things, it makes losing feel so much worse. :(

But yeah good luck at your tourney and yes get some videos!! :bee:

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Don't ever underestimate things, it makes losing feel so much worse. :(

But yeah good luck at your tourney and yes get some videos!! :bee:
I may or may not be able to attend the next one, but I'll definitely do what I can.

Also, I'm probably going to go Marth for the majority of my games.

Top Bottom