• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
X4 is an incredible game, and has 2 very different styles of play. It just doesn't have the flow that X/X2 have, a reason I dislike MMX3 is that it's really stop and go. Controls aren't as tight as X or X2 either.

10/10

Rizen

Smash Legend
X6 had some potential but also major flaws, like not being able to beat certain nightmare levels with the Shadow armor and it's lack of a midair jump. It could have used more testing/planning.

Zero is the 'Kenny' of the MMX series; X1 he dies, X2 he's revived, X3 (spoiler alert
an ending says X will have to kill Zero or Zero dies and X gets his ZSaber
), X4 nothing happens, X5 he dies, X6 Zero's back!
X and Zero have a weird rivalry that continues in the MMZero games too.

I didn't like how they made X like a wussy kid in X4 and the cut scenes were hilariously bad but the game was solid. The final boss was extremely fun as both X and Zero in different ways.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mega Man Dr. Wily revenge, Mega Man II is Mega Man II for the gameboy. Mega Man 1-3 were out before Dr. Wily's revenge.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Smash tournament dude :p

X4 for me just feels like it flows the best for the PS1 X games.

X6 is for when I played it, the worst Megaman game I have played, it is so poorly made in multiple ways it makes playing it not even fun. Might be the only game I don't revisit when I play X collection.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was run over by Huggles Flaming Chariot of **** (All Rights Reserved) last Saturday when Clemson beat Auburn. I also took a local college tournament with all Link and made two Melee players pick up this game thinking it has tech skill.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I also took a local college tournament with all Link and made two Melee players pick up this game thinking it has tech skill.
Lawl nice.

I was run over by Huggles Flaming Chariot of **** (All Rights Reserved) last Saturday when Clemson beat Auburn.
Yeaaaahhh Clemson! I had a ticket but wasn't able to go because I was sick as a dog this past weekend, but I got to watch it in HDTV at least. At least if Clemson and Auburn were to go 1-1 over the past two years, you guys got your win last year so it didn't ruin your championship aspirations, haha. Still <3 Auburn (even if you guys were flaming chariot of ****'d :awesome:).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Eh, this isn't a charmed season. I'm looking forward to the next couple years when ALL THOSE FRESHIES are Sophomores and all the Sophomores are Juniors.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Eh, this isn't a charmed season. I'm looking forward to the next couple years when ALL THOSE FRESHIES are Sophomores and all the Sophomores are Juniors.
Haha, as am I. Clemson has a roster of 42 freshmen out of 85 players. Mark my words, Clemson will be very nasty in 2 years.

#Clemson-Auburn2013NationalChampionshipGame

Rizen

Smash Legend
I hope FFXIII-2 doesn't end up another FF-2 'Charlie's Angles'. Not that I'll be able to play it :/.

Skyward sword looks more and more fun, they have 50-100 hours of gameplay and loot from enemies etc to upgrade items. Also a 2nd playthrough mode.

The wii U apparently needs to be reconfigured for cost effectiveness so it's still not reservable and has little new info.

I'm stressed, politics are ****ed up. But I feel a duty to keep up with them and contribute.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think he believes you might have teeth problems?
Noun1.pedodontist - a dentist who specializes in the care of children's teeth
Because I'm sure that's what Red Ryu meant. :glare:

Everyone here should get Premium and use the Generation Emerald skin.

DO IT NOW. YOUR BODY IS READY.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
with the possible influx of D3s, Link still won't get a break. I don't think mk getting banned will too much but it may still help nonetheless.
I'm just a casual/wifi player/spectator though...
I never read the actual announcement, but I read that it will not be put into effect until after apex.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm glad MK's banned, Link won't get a big boost or anything but it's still 1 less of Link worst MUs.
On wifi MK's even harder, I can beat Falcos and less so DDDs but even sub-par MKs give me trouble.

Soldner Kei

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SoldnerKei
Like Legan said in one post, MK it's the only gay MU Link has, with him out everything else is winneable... I think only Falco, DDD and Fox can hurt him bad, but still winneables, so I think that Link will rise at least 1 spot in the tier list at least, maybe he can rise more

Top Bottom