• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Hey, it's called Lazy Lurking Link Lounge for a reason, haha. I've been busy getting back into the swing of the new semester.

Ike is pretty ridiculous wifi from what I hear. He, ROB, and Sonic are supposed to be significantly better on wifi.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I can't seem to find anything lately. It's not a good sign. :c

Anyway, I've got an interview with my top college choice in about two hours. Wish me luck, guys!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I can't seem to find anything lately. It's not a good sign. :c

Anyway, I've got an interview with my top college choice in about two hours. Wish me luck, guys!
Good luck!
Addressed to 2 hours ago.
Current:
Congrats :) ?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
WHAT.

IYM!, Ganon is our nemesis! Except when he's Oldmanondorf; then he's awesome and hilarious, haha.

I played Melee a good bit recently; ever since that game came out I've played musical chairs with my main, including Kirby, Zelda, Link, Ness, Weegee, Ganon, and Captain Falcon. For the past couple of years it's been Dr. Mario in honor of being at Pharmacy School, haha.

Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dcpa52fGPw

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lol @ Huggles video^^.
I need to stay calm and learn KO setups with Link. Many of the matches I loose are 3rd game, last stock, high% for me and the opponent :/ .

Buuman

Smash Ace

Buuman

Smash Ace
I'll probably go check those out right after lunch. Looks pretty legit already.
Thanks dude, unfortunately because I'm posting these vids everyone is giving me praise instead of the vids on youtube so the team is getting discouraged lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
I need help with wifi Zelda. The offline MU is all I know and on wifi she owns me; I keep think what the heck happened?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
10 chat allows people to post short posts in rule with SWF's limit of 10 characters per post.

For example, "LOL" wouldn't be enough to make a post, so people will add, "LOL 10 char." to lengthen it.

Something like that.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Basically, posts have to be a certain length in order to be posted on Smashboards.

"10 char." or any other variation allows people to post short / spammy posts (avoiding the length rule or whatever).

I'm not good with English so you might want someone else to explain. ^^;;

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hard as a second language? English is hard even as a first language. Everything about America is stupid. If you dont think so, compare the metric system to what America chooses to use.

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I still like America despite some of its dumb sides (i.e measuring systems, tax not already added to price tags, etc).

Rizen

Smash Legend
I still like America despite some of its dumb sides (i.e measuring systems, tax not already added to price tags, etc).
Don't get me wrong; America's great. It's not perfect and everywhere else has their flaws too.

I used to have those measuring conversions memorized for a catering class. Not anymore, lol :/

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
LoL huggles, you come in the right moment!!1

XDXDXD
:D

English as a language is one of the hardest to learn because it has so many exceptions and rules for very specific situations. It also doesn't help that it isn't a Romance language; it's similar to German, but that's about it. And yeah, it sucks having to know all the conversions for pounds to kilograms or inches to centimeters and such, since everything in the medical world uses the metric system.
Now American needs Nobuyuki Hiyama and we're set.
Who now? What?

lawl@anime. I've only ever watched 3 anime shows I liked, and they all had good English dubs.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The United States just has so many more stuff wrong with it / obscure ideas that makes it worth making fun of. If none of those existed the U.S. would be like any other country.

Top Bottom