• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last Stand Tournament III - West Palm Beach, FL - 07.05.08

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow. I don't even know where to start. How do you judge someone so much on one small thing they say? I think you're a douche. My impression of you so far is that you are a douche. But I also know that I don't know you at all, so I'm not just going to assume you are a douche and treat you like one forever, because maybe you're actually really cool. idk. I'm not going to dissect your arguments because it's easier to just say you're wrong on every front.

I will say one thing that I think needs to be clarified. I thought ginger was dumb because of something she said when we were arguing about brawl/melee, and I didn't introduce myself at tournaments because I assumed she didn't like me. I guess she probably doesn't care though so it's w/e. I found sudden respect for her because she is a fellow english major and it will be nice to talk to someone about things that aren't smash at a tournament.

Fulltime Killer is that one where the new assassin is being a punk ***** to the older more experienced one right? That is a pretty cool movie. Do you like foreign films mostly or indie or both? They seem to be put in the same category a lot.

Equi

Smash Ace
I really don't want a smash girlfirend. In fact I hate admitting to girls that I show more than a casual interest in video games. I'd much rather date someone who is interested in theatre/music/literature because before I got into smash those things all played a much bigger role in my life and I'd like to balance it out again. Unfortunately it's really hard to read War and Peace or learn a movement from one of Bach's cello suites when i could just play video games instead.
Heh I respect that.

On the contrary though I tell all the chicks I know that I'm going to a tournament to play a vg. Most of them accept it, as long as you're comfortable about it. In fact they'll usually call and ask how I placed and stuff.

Video games aren't really as considered dorky as they use to be people. Nobody should have a phobia to be honest with the opposite sex about what they're really doing, especially when you're playing for money. It's a hobby we should all be proud of, what else would we be doing? Getting trashed?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
On the contrary though I tell all the chicks I know that I'm going to a tournament to play a vg. Most of them accept it, as long as you're comfortable about it. In fact they'll usually call and ask how I placed and stuff.

Video games aren't really as considered dorky as they use to be people. Nobody should have a phobia to be honest with the opposite sex about what they're really doing, especially when you're playing for money. It's a hobby we should all be proud of, what else would we be doing? Getting trashed?
Good stuff, Equi. This is all truth. Also, having girls call you after a tourney is hilarious especially when you're passed out the next morning.

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Here's the list of who's coming so far (Both maybes and definites)...

SSBB Doubles
princess of light and ???
projekt84 and sabinx
Afro Thundah and Equi
galax1117 and HIV+
GameDragonX and HRNut

SSBB Singles
The WiLL
princess of light
projekt84
Afro Thundah
Rieshu
Byakuya
Nero
SojinX and friends
galax1117
Deg
Mooshoe and friends
Equi
GameDragonX
HRNut
Gingerr
Finch
Garbanzo
Colbol
Dop

GGXXAC
The WiLL
CEO of Darkness
projekt84
sabinx
Daireangel
Afro Thundah
GameDragonX
HunterSFL
trippies
TTB

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
See yall *****es there. I r dumbz n play soem smashz lawlz cuz i has some boobs and playz teh vidoes games i r a dummyface lulz kkthnxbai

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
(insert joke about it being giant) :)

LAST STAND ROX + BRAWR (brawl) + INNOCENT SHIFT (guilty gear) = fun time for lawls

Finch

Smash Lord
I and my car full of people are actually not going anymore. I don't really feel like spending more money on brawl this summer :ohwell:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ey son we teamign or not I need an answer or else im teaming with seibrik. hook me up with 4 bucks cuz i only got 16 bucks not enought for door fee and doubles. ill pay you back if we win something and I dont choke cuz your not linguini. dont ask me why son. you down?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Fine then, i'll just team with Galeon and wreck all u n00bs, was tryin to make it fair but w.e.
is he back from carolina?

DK and meta knight teaming? jesus...

but why wont Barack Obama be in effect at last stand?

Linguini

Smash Master
I'll just try to learn how to infinite dk with D3...and you'll have to worry about the mk
haha,****brick is flawless at the Cg, didnt stop me and chops from destroying them last time we played.There's too much shti going on in teams for the infinite to do any significant damage.

Dunno, chops didnt want to team so i guezz me and gmoney are going to have to bring in the guap.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Next Time on DragonNut Z...HRNUT and GDX barrel through all the competition to win doubles

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...sion.....HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with our powers combined, we may have become 1st in doubles!

and lambchops you need to talk to me about adapting cause i realized i have a terrible mindset during matches when playing brawl

Top Bottom