• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smashfest Wed Aug 26th - The Vro Zone [MELEE]

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
vro i think the pool system you used was really cool. it made for a lot of games being played which definitely weeded out who the top players were better than a 16(17) man bracket would have.

not that i got far... next time foos!

Kels88

Smash Lord
Rat's Samus is da ****. If he hadn't killed himself against me he probably would've won our set.
Trail almost had me though. 3rd match he tried to the the gay icy combo(grab--->u-throw--->dash attack--->grab--->infinite--->Death) but i jumped out of the u-throw before the dash attack came and just slaughtered them after that. I got lucky too cause that was my last life.
Tink!!! Stop picking Falco against me. Marth is my hardest match up so you should probably do that from now on.
Ray Chun I suck at this game and I lose to pretty much everyone. I just play really gay in tournaments, but that's no fun.
Vro you can't let pikachu run over marth like that. There is no way in hell I should be able to get close to you with that long *** sword you have. Gay *** character(Marth).

Vro

Smash Lord
liquid johns. stop playing dumb characters. pokegays.

kels is good at bp surprisingly. more vro zones should have bp on the side. rofl with trail and kelly passing out as well.

Rat

Smash Lord
Flippy cups is too efficient. Plus there needs to be a downside for losing.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Vro, thanks again for hosting us. Your basement was pretty trashed by the end of it, sorry we didn't help you clean up at all. the pizza + snacks was a good call, and you might have lost some money on it because i think you took my + cnns venue fee and put it into the pot. regardless it was good times

good seeing you all

roy is a huge roy

Mundungu

Smash Lord
That was hella good times.

Thanks for hosting this Vro. I'll def come to the next one that's on a weekend, idk if I can make it out there during the week.

GL in AL mslano!!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
In the iron man, last game for both characters, marth(roy) v big d(dk), on FD. DK is at like 150% and marth is at 0, so so big d grabs him near the edge and cargo suicides to tie it up one stock! **** was so clutch, good **** drew boob

roy is like wtf hax

for chars i dunno i would guess

Roy:
bowser
icz
marf
falcon
traildorf

that is the gym badge order, with the best on top.

drew:
falcon
falco
fox? samus?
ganon?
dk

i dunno about this guy he plays lots of weird chars

@rat: thanks for the sc vidz I will def watch those later

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
it was my falcon, falco, fox, samus, dk

vs roy's climbers, ganon, falcon, g&w, and marth

Tink

Smash Hero
whos all coming to this today? im bringing the older kochiha to the party, so noone hate on me -_-....youll see what i mean, if your coming today L:p.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
whos all coming to this today? im bringing the older kochiha to the party, so noone hate on me -_-....youll see what i mean, if your coming today L:p.
I must wonder what you mean by this, since I have been confirmed by many to be the one and only user of the name "Kochiha".

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
george when you going back to purdue?
rofl we left sunday morning, so im here now until school starts next monday

I must wonder what you mean by this, since I have been confirmed by many to be the one and only user of the name "Kochiha".
obviously not, he said he was bringing your brother, maybe wayne adopted a kochiha, he would be a good dad right?

papa wayne: "its never too early to start smoking...now rip this bong mo****a"

Rat

Smash Lord
I think I left my notebook (spiral notebook) in your basement vro. If so I'll pick up next time I'm there.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I want to get at least 1 best of 5 set with everybody who shows up tomorrow.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Vro I left my controller in your basement yesterday. Its in a black pouch, if you could take care of it until I pick it upnext time I go, id greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
that was hardly a proof that puff beats falco.

IMO chops isn't a great player, he is just amazing with his lasers and he is decently technical. his mental game isn't on the same level as like mango or m2k or even zhu. hbox simply outsmarted him a lot and lasers don't work too well vs puff.

Scythe

Smash Master
lambchops isn't a great player? that guy is amazing. Hbox is just better.

Top Bottom