• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smash: 9/22/07 Baton Rouge, LA- Southern Smash Circuit!

Sudai

Stuff here
So like..this thread is almost on page 2, and FL still needs housing.

I'd definitely house you guys, but there's 2 problems.. I live with my parents still (only a senior in high school... : ( ) and not only is my mom making me help with soccer practice that day, my girlfriend is dragging me to this school dance..blech..

So yeah, that's my official "I won't be coming to this." statement. ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

D

Deleted member

i live with my parents now too. kyle and eric are being *******s.

D

Deleted member

....eric you're such an ***.
not that kyle is any less of an *** for not wanting people to stay there.

i would totally house people but i live with my dad again and he's an ***. the only reason i could so long ago was because i lived with my grandmother and even though she didnt want to she let me do it.

both of you are being pricks. you have room and it's just for one night. kyle says "he just doesnt want to" or some bs like that. and eric just said kyle was going to do it. yall are both such scrubs. for the record, like 3-4 people should stay at erics and kyles, then the rest can stay at ralphs.

pwnt.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Actually.. If it's that necessary, I might be able to get my family to stay at my uncle's overnight to have some people stay the night, but they would have to be out at a certain time. I'm not very sure though. I'll get back to everyone on that. I should have an answer by tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

that would mean housing for 2 days. friday and saturday night. if eric and kyle would be cool that would be fine. im sure ralph is down but i wouldnt even ask him to house like... 10+ ppl

-Chad-

Slackerator
Well housing Friday night would be very nice too, or else I'm gonna have to leave at like...4 in the morning to get to the tourny on time which will suck.. x_x cause then I'd have to drive all the way home through the night again.

D

Deleted member

ok, dont doubt us on housing; it will be given!
sorry for all the confusing, im going to set everything straight tomorrow. NES plz talk to your friends so we know if we need to find a place for yall to sleep too.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
I'll try and make this simple. My name is Kyle. I'm not comfortable with people I don't know sleeping at my apartment unsupervised. It's an imposition for me to have to deal with them. I'm not going to deal with it. That being said I'm happy to offer a place to sleep to as many can fit outside my room if Patrick, my roomate, or Taylor will run logistics. I'm looking forward to LAST, but if I have to deal with directing people to and from my place and them sleeping there Friday and/or Saturday a one day tournament could turn into a high strung weekend.

That's my part. Patrick or Taylor can confirm whether or not you all can stay at our apartment.

Eric, tsk.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I dont know guys I got up with Eet while he was on his way out the door to work and he said I think you guys can stay with Kyle. Who knows maybe he was in a rush and didnt know what he was saying. Thanks anyways Kyle. =]

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Well.. I think EET already had planned to have a few people stay at his place. I remember him mentioning trying to have Flarefox or Shyguy or somebody stay over. And his roomate, Kevin, is not very keen on having a lot of people stay the night, so I can understand how that can be a problem for his place. So if he could have some people over, it would only be about 2 or 3 at the most. Maybe.. I think Ralph's and Kyle/Patrick's would be the best bet, but that's only my opinion. Kyle has an opinion as well and it is important. If he's uncomfortable with it, then he is. And who knows how Patrick feels? We'll just have to see soon if they work things out. Sooner rather than later hopefully.

eet

Smash Ace
well, if it was entirely up to me, 30 ppl could stay at my place, but its not only my decision. however, worse case, i'm sure a few ppl can stay at my place.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Shai and 3GOD didn't say if they were staying in housing or not? Strange. I think we are driving back by what Joel said but I am not sure.

I am also not sure if I am attending this thing due to my dad might be visiting. I don't think he would be thrilled that about me not being there while he visits. lol Put me on the maybe list with a Wii and a small tv. Hopefully, I can come. Playing new people is always fun and I always ready to learn new things from people. ;)

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
I am going, Not bringing anyone (I dont think??)

Would like to stay out in baton rouge for the night (maybe with you vaughn?)

As I will be hella tired and wont like to drive 1hour back to my place.

See you guys there ;)

D

Deleted member

how about an official count of all people needing housing. post more names for me plz!

1. flarefox
2. jake?
3. matt
4. ram
5. drumma
6. boomstick
7. ihsb
8. chad
9. iori
10. ambix
11. hyperdragon
add plzzz

thx alot chad

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing if anyone feels like staying at my place Saturday night, all I require is that you leave by noon the next day. My mom's strict about that. Matt if you wanna stay, you can. Just tell me at the tourney.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
EDIT: Alright so its...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-FL: RAM, Dramma, (and probably) Rice, Rook, BoomStick
@ Entreri (Kyle)'s place

-Shai, 3GOD, NESn00b don't need housing

-MS/AL Area: Chad, Ambix, Hyperdragon, Spaceballs, Iori
@ ?

I'm under the impression Vaughn was going to be able to house a buncha people?
Also, Setsuma says if theres no other place...he can house some people.
Vaughn, Randall, Taylor, Eet...what say ye? Lets figure out whos housing who...poor OOSs...its only a few days away <_<

-----------------
also, remember Ricky, Ray, John, and DJ are also coming to this.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I don't think Spaceballs and Iori are travelling with Ragnarock due to him being in Mobile while Spacebalss and Iori are in Memphis. lol

It would be most likely Chad, Ambix, Hyperdragon, Spaceballs, and Iori travelling.

Turns out that the Starkville group (Shai and 3GOD) along with the one Oxford smasher (Me) do not need housing. I could have just said our names, but what is the fun if I don't put MS references in. =p

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Cyphus. I can house people Saturday night. Whichever people want to come, they can. Just let me know. I'll take the FL guys if they really need it and stuff. I wish I could house people Friday, but I can't. Family issues. =/

Anyway. People should just let me know and I'll provide an address and whatnot.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Is There anyone who can house me friday night??? Would like to be out in BR already and not have to drive in the morning. Would be greatly appreciated.

Cyphus you guys have room for 1 more maybe??

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
It turns out that Hyper doesn't feel like going, and Ambix has no moneys. So for the moment it's just me, Chad, and Iori, but we'll try to find some seat-fillers.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
It turns out that Hyper doesn't feel like going, and Ambix has no moneys. So for the moment it's just me, Chad, and Iori, but we'll try to find some seat-fillers.
If you got the transportation i'll go with you IHSB. If not, i'll try to get BLADeZ there via KazeX when he gets off base friday.

D

Deleted member

so since everything still isnt extremely organized, i say when ever people start coming on friday, just go to kyle's house at first. i'll head over there after the t-shirt party at like 5:30 ish. we can all smash together in a big group (everyone bring tvs and cubes) and then when it get's late, we'll decide where everyone is staying.
kyle's addy - 1155 jim taylor, baton rouge, la
it could also be 1122 jim taylor, i always mix it up

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Since Saturday is covered. Hmmmmmmmmm can anyone house 5 for Friday. ^_^

Thanks Mr Mocha.
No prob, RAM. I'm sure that you've seen me before as well. Ehh we'll figure it out at LAST and stuff again. It'll be fun. So does this mean you're good to go at my place?

1100 South Foster Dr. Apt. #63, Baton Rouge, LA 70806.

Top Bottom