• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LAST Smash: 9/22/07 Baton Rouge, LA- Southern Smash Circuit!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we only have about 6 good-sized TVs coming, and as many cubes. Vaughn has a few 13" TVs that will be a last resort, but I'd rather not use the smaller ones unless I have to. (Though those are some pretty cool TVs Vaughn)

Sudai

Stuff here
Cyphus, the version of Iron Man I know is all 26 char, 3 stock each, each picks one then just moves down the line like you would read. Fought like crew matches so stocks carry over. I'm fine doing either though.

D

Deleted member

oh wow i like sudai's way better. privledged for pwning with a certain char so u can suk a little later with another.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
That'd suck. I'll change it up front. Hopefully you'll be able to make it though because I don't think I've played you since that Gameware tournament where you up-tilted Vaughn.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
So, we have 6 definite TVs that are a good size. There are also 2 other small (13") TVs that I could use. If possible, I'd like to have at least 2 more setups with larger TVs. I think I have 5 cube/smash combos, so we need at least one more of those, unless I missed someone's offer.

Similarly, MacKendra, do you know if you'll be coming to this? I know you offered to bring stuff, and it'd be a big help. Still, I'd rather not count on it until I know you'll make it.

Thanks everyone!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Don't Make Last will definitely be in attendance as of now.
That would be Iori, Chad, and myself as sure things, and maybe 1 or 2 others. (hopefully Nite)
We'll definitely have a couple cubes/wiis/copies of smash, and TVs will depend on whose car we take.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Confirming coming to this cause my crew wants to go. Woo woo!

edit- Holy jesus Jack, you posted the same thing right before me. Also Hyper and Ambix may want to go, so I'd kind of give them priority over Nite seeing how they're crew >_>

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that's awesome that you'll all make it. I updated the front page with that, and I guess I'll add two cubes/ smash to the list.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Word this is getting to be closer and closer and so us North Floridians are thinking more and more of coming. Hopefully we will see all you guys there.

also ColBol aka Colin u could bring a car of peeps and crash here with us before hand that way u drive the 5 or 6 to us then 3 the next day and then it is easier for u guys..... plus tell them to just take the long car rides cause smash is fun when you drive and realize you dont know anyone. We drive 10 and a half to TN and the INN tournaments all the time.

Full Metal you should also come down with tim and you guys crash with us for a few days then follow us to tourney.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
y may i ask does xyz need to meet cyphus?? is this some fated kinship or a destined duel or something else that was foreshadowed in pages that are in another thread somewhere that i dont want to look up or maybe i just missed it while skimming this thread???

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
xyz made a thread about him being the best doc in the south now that SmashMac quit. He doesn't know about the awesomeness of Cyphus yet though. There was also some slight trash talk in there, but it's always good to meet other smashers that use your main right?

(IHSB rules)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea that is true..... i would make a list of fox mains but id be here for a while and im going to get food.... peach not so bad but still FOOD!!! peace

woot for joe & my private convo in a public thread even tho he is on my aim..... right now..... o well.....

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Alright i'm a definite for the tourny now. I'm going home that weekend anyway, so now I can bring my 19" tv and my cube with a copy of smash. Hopefully i'll do well.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Once again Drumma does'nt make any sense but WE. I would say something else but then he won't quit.
.......i am going to give you "the benefit of the doubt" and assume you meant w/e as in what ever...... instead of WE ryan but yea smash this weekend k?

looking forward to this. really.
me too lee me too......

o yea ill bet you eet does the same thing that he did at INN with his clothes Good times :)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
yes, cyphus is indeed overflowing with tricks and sillyness...

kind of reminds me of a clown..

Top Bottom