• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
425 Hillsborough St. Apt 6d.

Mapquest it.

EDIT: Karn's = Bill's, btw.... It's where Billfests are held...

vZakat

Half Genie
I might have to stop by this smashfest and play a bit. I don't have money for the tourney but I do want to smash.

cdnicho3

Smash Cadet
pp if ur still there, call me when you get on spring garden. i'm actually like a 10 minute walk from that road, but its the only address the school has i think

lord karn

Smash Master
The address CJ posted, right? I'll probably be there. And I can bring a set up too if you like.

Edit- what time?
You can come whenever you want. We've got several TVs already, but we might need cubes.

No one is here yet, but I think people will start showing up kind of soon.

vZakat

Half Genie
Edit- My brain never got the connection that it was in chapel hill XD. I don't have the money to pay for gas. Maybe next time.

null55

Smash Master
To Duke tomorrow? Most likely not.

To this shiz tonight? HHeeeewwww yeeeeee.

DJRome

Smash Hero
uh, I'm taking the 11:30 from chapel hill to duke so I can open doors at about 12. unless i oversleep.

GofG

Smash Champion
it'd be easy as hell to wait outside that door for someone to open it for you, though, so if foxy comes early and brings a setup he could easily get into that commons room and set it up even if you weren't there.

it'd even be better if he had a TV in his hands, he could be like "could someone open this for me? my keycard is in my back pocket and i can't get to it"

edit: errr... just realised that it's like 2pm. nevermind haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom