• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
ummmmmm i dont think sooo.

mike aint goin so i probably wont go.

and i dont know if ill be with my girl.

so probably not.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
this poses me to think what is so attractive about the female ***?

I mean, there is no practicality in it, unless for groping, but i dont think women appreciate such treatment

my bad i forgot there are females on the boards now. sorry

i saw that post.
Get at me in PMs or something and I will show you the light.
Through technical and scientific research.
The philosophy
The psychology
The physics
The history.

You will understand by the time I'm through.
*smirk*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
Lol. PP has no morals whatsoever.

Chris, I've been listening to your piano nonstop, good **** buddy.

The only accomplishment I ever had with my piano was being able to play Moonlight Sonata flawlessly.
Oh ****. Chris. . . .I learned some **** on guitar.
I can play flamenco style now.
Spanish guitar + 1.

That's latin precussion & sexy rhythmic classical.

Get at me.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
From the impression I got, she doesn't like me at all. I don't like being around her at all, I'm not going to try and change her opinion on me, because she can't have one on me. I ignored Josh til I noticed he tapped my shoulder which was atleast a few seconds late on reaction, turned around and said "Hi!" and ran off to play Melee. If she's going to be a ***** because of that, then sorry Josh, but she's an idiot and I'm definitely not sticking a round in these threads with someone like that.
you gonna leave a thread because of one person?
come on, son.
Dont be rude and you're good. You could hit the ignore button, or. . .idk. . .something.

I'm late because I had to catch up by 7 pages of posts if anyone is wondering.
that and I'm studying for spanish exam tomorrow.

Is your avatar a DFO gunner?

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
lol i wonder if i could somehow drag my girlfriend to a smash tourney. i took her to a rave and things went decently until she got sick.
if I find a girl who wants to play smash and get good at it, I might drop the one I'm hanging with like a sack of bricks. Or like a bomb on some ***** under me.

Yeah, I'ma pull a Link up in this *****.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
. . . thanx for the reply.
trying to break 300 posts.
this explains the QUAD post

at ur comment about me beating ur peach: yezzir

at ace: mm ONLY AFTER I AM WARMED UP!! i will not play important matches before i am completely warmed up. it usually takes me from 2-3 hours of consistent play to warm up.

how much?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
TJ with the quad post, epic as hael. i saw that samuel 'L' Jackson four times in a row as i scrolled down. i almost **** myself.

and thanks for the support ACE. i wish i could play moonlight sonata. i don't understand sheet music...at all. my gf has the sheet music but its just so many...dots...

lol @ smith stuff. and lol @ crystalnite vs tj's sense of reality. i bet you both got ****ed up. by my ganon. and i didn't even play crystal. so both of you can just say "we're not better than BCTT" shake hands, and get over it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah...then post in different threads and wait for someone to reply to you. worked/works for me. explore smashboards, then come back to see whats new. you'll get there, i promise.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
yeah...then post in different threads and wait for someone to reply to you. worked/works for me. explore smashboards, then come back to see whats new. you'll get there, i promise.
I have 4 subscribed threads.
What is there to explore in smashboards?
Thats a serious questions, actually.

it doesnt matter. My post counter is broken. its been 296 for the longest.
*frown*
maybe later.

Seriously, suggest things for me to look at.

but on the other hand, I shouldnt be on the boards period.
calculus and spanish test tomorrow.

edit:
This isn't the Disco Room, TJ. :mad088:
that sounds interesting. . .what's that?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well there are the character threads, then the general melee discussion. also there are the other tournament threads (like SOS, and HERB 3) that may be of interest to you. especially HERB 3. i'm sure the peach boards would prove useful to you, and the doc boards may help you improve your doc. thats how my ganon got better; i bounced certain ideas and concepts off of kage, linguini, ACE, and other ganons, got feedback, and tried to implement that into my playstyle.

the general melee discussion i think would interest you a lot. lots of random stuff at places that i think would entertain you. it'd get your mind off of calculus for sure.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
@Moo. Hell yes
@Chris:. . . .meh. Most of the stuff that I've been trying to get at is either un informing or hard to get into.
I post now and then, but its like. . nothing happens. People just steam roll over and meh. . whatever, you know. General discussion? meh, I spend a lot of time just pressing f5 on these pages and replying to these people. I dont think I have the time to go anywhere else.

*shrug*

Oh yeah. Post 300.
THIS
IS
MUTHA****IN
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhi, stingers, this is that dedication you wanted. I love you man. Sex?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get ****ted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom