• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
Smith, stfu and quit being a ***** and post. that's the most unredeeming thing you could do. **** these *****es they're nothing, you play falcon, you ****. otr.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith, stfu and quit being a ***** and post. that's the most unredeeming thing you could do. **** these *****es they're nothing, you play falcon, you ****. otr.
I don't give a **** if I'm being a *****, I'm not going to be around that kind of atmosphere. I come to the Smash Community to go to tournaments to play Smash, not have some girl try and bring me back to high school with this bs drama and a lousy opinion on me, and then have the nerve to make a statement or ask me something in a rude tone every chance she gets. It's not even needed.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i mean just look at moo's *** it's so legit, Smith. god****.
this poses me to think what is so attractive about the female ***?

I mean, there is no practicality in it, unless for groping, but i dont think women appreciate such treatment

my bad i forgot there are females on the boards now. sorry

null55

Smash Master
you are the gayest Sioux.

EDIT: actually Theo that's the greatest post of all time. lmao. but no they do occasionally. i mean you can't be doing that **** all the time... like every alone time you get eventually ends up at you finding a way to engulf her *** like a venus fly trap, but it can be enjoyable for her with the correct treatment.

@Smith: lol i don't know Maria, but she's either real cool (she plays smash i mean come on...) or a huge *******. prob a combination of both, so i wouldn't take it seriously. plus Josh is a ****ty influence. Smith, post. people like you. i enjoy your posts. don't let gayness be the victor.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ummm, I haven't said anything to Smith except edit that one post of Zach's. I don't know why everyone is freaking out about this but it is very annoying.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol. PP has no morals whatsoever.

Chris, I've been listening to your piano nonstop, good **** buddy.

The only accomplishment I ever had with my piano was being able to play Moonlight Sonata flawlessly.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
@Smith: lol i don't know Maria, but she's either real cool (she plays smash i mean come on...) or a huge *******. prob a combination of both, so i wouldn't take it seriously. plus Josh is a ****ty influence. Smith, post. people like you. i enjoy your posts. don't let gayness be the victor.
From the impression I got, she doesn't like me at all. I don't like being around her at all, I'm not going to try and change her opinion on me, because she can't have one on me. I ignored Josh til I noticed he tapped my shoulder which was atleast a few seconds late on reaction, turned around and said "Hi!" and ran off to play Melee. If she's going to be a ***** because of that, then sorry Josh, but she's an idiot and I'm definitely not sticking a round in these threads with someone like that.

null55

Smash Master
w/e, i don't have anything against you Josh or Maria... i guess in this kind of community it's okay to be a **** to whoever no matter what age you are, we're all on the same level or some ****. i didn't realize maturity (i.e. not expressing how you feel about someone who is obviously not at your experience level as a human) didn't apply. or maybe it's a good thing cause it will teach the kid toughness or w/e. you need to just not care what people think when it comes down to it Smith... unless you're just being like, really rude, which i doubt is the case, since you're pretty innocent most of the time...

and idc if i look like a gay *** whiney goody goody by defending this small child. what is he like 14. lol jesus.

anyway i'm the greatest troll ever and i apologize to you all.

EDIT: you're both gay. keep posting. i like variety.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Maria got dat *** on lock.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn nigggasssssssssssss

Yo stfu before the 5-0comes in here.

OH MY GOD WE SHOULD HAVE ALL MARIA AVATARS. lol

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
This is all my fault. I should have been at every tournament goofing off with Smith.

Life just isn't fair.

Edit: BEHR, you're so hood.

null55

Smash Master
also this is a terrible first impression of the boards to Maria.

oh wait it isn't this **** happens all the time.

but seriously don't go cause of this ****, we need a girl's point of view.

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
definitely no MM, simply paying for gas for that trip is painful, and i think i already have about 3-5 mm's i'm almost sure to lose. don't really need another. Bl@ckChris knows his limits. BCTT knows no bounds. but he doesn't accept MMs.

I am asking to get *****, because i like to see falcons perform well.

lol maria. you aint seen my girl play.
hey chris. if you need I got you for some cash, still owe you for food and ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm really glad you tried to work this out Smith. That definitely makes up for whatever wrong you feel was committed against you.

No one has to leave the boards if you all would just use some common sense and talk things out. Apparently that's impossible because we're too busy getting our pride hurt and feel the need to take stupidly drastic measures.

There's plenty of wrong on both sides, but the community as a whole looks dumb if we get a new member on the forums(a girl at that) who cannot stay here more than a couple hours without feeling the need to leave forever. It's pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom