• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pics from a tournament last weekend :p.

I'm the one with the UT hat in both pics.

I don't know what I was doing lol.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Look, Bengals, there's a fine line between being handy and being handsy. I like to think I walk that line every day. You, however, could try to be a little more subtle with your groping. If you need pointers, just message me on AIM and I'll teach you everything I know. For the low low price of 20 Matt points, these valuable lessons can be yours!

http://www.explosm.net/comics/1641/
xD

Couldn't help but lol at myself after that

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
As someone who just bought a leather jacket and a fedora, I can verify that Mic's outfit is awesome. Fedoras come surprisingly cheaply, right?
Depends where you get it from. Mine was 15 bucks, the only other store around that had them were named brands for 50 bucks.

As for the dojo pics, before my room was repainted it had some puppy print all the way around the room, framed with white wood that went around the entire room. Repainted it looked strange with just 2 lines of wood there, so...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yeah, the price for the series kept going down until I couldn't resist it anymore. I took like a week and watched it every night until I had finished the entire thing. It's so funny it's a shame that little that's come out since can compare to it.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
@ Caotique: Lol. Glad you like her. She is the nicest iguana ever! ^^

@ Mic_128: Lol. You know that would have been a cool name. Her name is Stumpy. If you look at her tail you will notice a large portion of the bottom is brown. Well all that is new growth, so her tail looked like a tree stump for the longest time. But she kind of outgrew her name. =P Haha

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OH MY GAWD YOU HAVE FOX ON YOUR WALL

squeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Perth accents are funny lol

Top Bottom