• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
rofl @ eliza thornberry's dad

that guy had a mad funny voice

oh yeah hsi name was NIGEL

i just might name my son nigel now

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Notice how we still can't see if he's got his father's Hairy Palm Gene or not.

Suspect

Smash Hero
her location says she used to be, even tho I dont see a symbol. I wouldnt doubt she was. Being a girl/12 years old/living in Australia or Texas can get you far on this site

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I was a mod back when I was in college and had time. I actually was mostly in charge of the pool room. Both my husband (Bahamut/Baha, for those of you who aren't ancient) and I decided to step down because life got crazy. Once I started working 80 hours a week, it just got to be too much. Then Baha started medical school, so yeah. Only recently have I started hitting up the Broom again. Now that I am home with the baby, I can sometimes check up on what's up with SWF! =)

Pawls, thanks for the "attractive" comment and Suspect, I don't know if you were saying I look like I'm 12 years old. If so, thanks! But I'm for sure not 12...30 isn't too far off for this momma!

I figure I might as well share some more pics. I surprised Baha for our four year wedding anniversary. I was able to fit into my wedding dress! A huge success since I was so massive during the pregnancy.

Some people don't believe how big I was...well here's proof! Mini Baha weighed almost 8 lbs! (I gained 30 lbs)

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks Omega! Yeah, Baha's on his computer in the same room. When he has been mentioned somewhere, I usually tell him and he looks at the thread. Otherwise, he doesn't get on SWF.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Mrs. Baha, that is an awesome wedding dress. Also, congrats on the kid and then getting the pre-kid bod back. That's a pretty big accomplishment.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yep

nah not evo, i was in an airport waiting for my flight after a catholic youth/singles conference in dallas

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And you're drinking reg. coffee in the middle of Hell's Heat? The place where it's so hot that water is drinking water? Should've gotten McDonalds iced coffee.

*Can't let you do that, Starbucks*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's funny actually but hot drinks can have a cooling effect in the heat.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hot drinks warm the core of your body and encourage dilation of blood vessels and that cases you to radiate more heat and that keeps you cooler.

But it won't really feel so pleasant if you're not used to it, but like in Middle Eastern countries they all drink hot coffee and tea as their most popular drinks, and I mean, it aint exactly cold over there.

Just goes to show.

Also ice cream warms you up.

It's often disputed though so eh

Top Bottom