• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo. dudes got this though.

a couple summers ago i took a step aerobics class, i was one of like 4 guys in a class of 50. dang son.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I like your knees.
Thank you! I think this picture really shows how sexy my knees are.

Whaaat?

The person in the white tank and the person in blue both look like dudes to me lol.
The person in the white tank is me. The person in blue is my friend Alyssa. Sadly, people comment on her boyish figure often. She kind of has curves, but you can't tell in that shirt. . . or most shirts.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Do you have a brother in there too? Can't tell if you're on the right or the middle lol
Here's a hint, here I am holding hands with my brother:

You can't tell which one is Cog?

FOR SHAME.
Man you gotta know which one's Cog.
I mean come on!

IT"S THE COG!
feeling the love
Also stick to the skin like glue. D:

Went to my hairdresser today who plopped this in front of me when I sat down : D

congrats!! so fierce.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
We're not allowed ties in hospitals to prevent "spread of infection". The evidence behind the rule is terrible, but good riddance I say. It saves me an extra 3 minutes every morning. I barely use ties anymore.

I graduated from Barts and The London Medical School (oldest medical school in the country!). The ceremony was right next to Westminster Abbey (Big Ben and all the other typical London attractions were nearby) which was pretty cool. I took a year out from my normal course to do an extra degree. I will hopefully be graduating as a doctor next year :)

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Does anyone know if TM went to Comic-Con? 'Cause I swear I saw somebody that looks exactly like her.

just saying... lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Overcompensating lack of manhood with that beard.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Maybe he's trying to hide it by imitating his brother(which is actually his totes bff btw)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL yo that costume is godlike right?

everlast small size boxing gloves
Blossom powerpuff girls dress
goku hat
goggle shades
knitted tie
18yo bday girl

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
She didn't go.

Cao, livvers and I were there though.
This has made me realize that why did I not make some sort of Smashboards/Smashers Comic-Con meetup thread :c

It'd be almost like a national tournament except people are just hanging out and not playing smash =p

Top Bottom