• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
lmao we got there a little too early. They were still doing sound tests and making sure the equipment was good to go. The seats were all taken by the time it started. And nobody was sitting when Def Leppard came out lol

There's not an age limit here. <.<;

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Somone who wants to sit close and but not use 2 paychecks to do so. I'm pretty sure just about every stadium has seats. Nobody uses them that's all.

80's aren't that big live anymore aside from Bon Jovi who never stopped singing new stuff.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
The less popular and less active now. But I didn't live in the 80's, was too young in the 90's and haven't had time or money or both until the past couple years.

Saw Bon Jovi, Foreigner and Brett Michaels of Poison fame last year. Saw Heart, Def Leppard and going to see LBT in a few weeks. Little Bigtown(a country band that's really pretty good imo) Then next year if I'm going to see what I can find for modern bands that I like.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man that stubble you've grown up in these years.

I know you're older than me but just saying, it's funny since I remember you mainly from how you were in 09. xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha in the good old days back in 09, when I was stupid scared and innocent? lol
Yeeeaah I've grown a bit.

Now I'm just stupid.

09 was a good year here though. The random chats we had we entertaining lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
For all the posts I've made in this thread, I don't think I've actually posted a picture. So here's one of me at my best friend's wedding from Sunday. So exciting!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
haha in the good old days back in 09, when I was stupid scared and innocent? lol
Yeeeaah I've grown a bit.

Now I'm just stupid.

09 was a good year here though. The random chats we had we entertaining lol
Well I haven't grown up at all. :)

Also Switch has a surprisingly handsome face for a ginger, man I need to see a doctor.

§witch

Smash Lord
Well I haven't grown up at all. :)

Also Switch has a surprisingly handsome face for a ginger, man I need to see a doctor.
I count myself lucky that I'm not one of the roundheaded mongoloid ones. You should see me when it's not the middle of summer and I've stopped giving a ****.

TheLostHylian

Smash Cadet
They were definitely chops. And those were 3D glasses. A NY fitted with a Russian fur hat over it. Pre-party. I wish I had post-party pics... sloshed...

Takumaru

Smash Lord
My school is using my picture to advertise the new recreation facility.

Well. . . they're using part of me anyway. (I'm the only guy in the picture, just fyi >.> )

Top Bottom