• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Ooh pictures of dogs? I'll post my dog :3[COLLAPSE="Spencer"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Sorry bout cellphone quality D:

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Lol, Blackie looks like:"God, noooooo what are you doing to meee"

HE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT SOMETHING!

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I remember someone did that here years ago, then I made my own version. In mine it was just my reflection behind me wearing different clothes and staring at the camera too.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I remember someone did that here years ago, then I made my own version. In mine it was just my reflection behind me wearing different clothes and staring at the camera too.
That someone was Wak, hence Coen's remark:"I did the Wak!"

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Whaat? The fritos/chips are clearly on a completely different aisle. You are insane.

I'm sure drinking Clorox WOULD be hell of a party, for like 2-3 minutes until you die.
You don't see them? They're in that shelf in the background.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
<3333333 chill. looking forward to a bittersweet reunion with you + livvs, sad in that once it'll end so soon as we've caught up again

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Yeah, the trip won't be as long as last year but we're gonna see each other again though. Next year we'll have livver's wedding and the australia meet up to look forward to.

We'll just have to be sure to eat one of these.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I'm debating what to call the photo really... But from feed back I've gotten a myriad of emotions and feelings from it ranging from marriage pain, to genetic splicing, to torture. Most people tend to look at it a different way...

The funny thing being... we just made the apple out of boredom as a joke... then it turned out to be a nice photo... lol

Top Bottom