• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
EEvisu and Afrotaki look like totally sweet dudes. And I don't mean 'sweet' in that romantic way, I mean they're *****in'. Hmm... that still doesn't sound quite right...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
EEvisu and Afrotaki look like totally sweet dudes. And I don't mean 'sweet' in that romantic way, I mean they're *****in'. Hmm... that still doesn't sound quite right...
At first I thought you were just being funny, but then I noticed this in one of your pictures.

Coincidence? I think not. Sodomy is such a popular thing these days.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Wow, the area you live in looks beutiful. I wish my suburb was subtly pretty like that =[.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, we have a lake of gas and toxic chemicals under our end of town.

You really don't wish that.

Plus, I live on the ***-end of it.
What you're seeing is quite uncommon in our town.

Everyone else is like, "Trees? Pish posh. We need hundreds of tacky lawn ornaments."

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gawrsh, I'm so unexperimental when it comes to my hair >_> It's been the same for ages cause I did have it in a few different short cuts when I was in primary school and I freaking haaate those photos >_>
So i like it long and thick <3 But it's always fun to see what you do with yours Azua :D Love the voume :3

Haven't stuck up photos for a while o.o

Love my new sunnies : D

And my super adorable puppy dog <3

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Azua, your hair sucks. You should like, totally shave it off or something.

Or get a mohawk.

:088:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
y0 Azua you would be pushing it trying to pull of a Mohawk, ****s just weird lol an the sunet pic was like mad hot, good ****.

m3gav01t are you talking about his low teir bi weekly lol, I'd be the guy staying outta the way trying to just talk to Chillin

ight thanks @ Venom

Thundermistress you should be a model, you are mad pretty, ya dig?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe it's weird to you, but I rather like mohawks.

It beats those little frilly curls any day.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
I think we should sticky this thread, because it makes me so happy every time I see it in the last active thread box. =)

Also Azua I don't think I've ever seen you look the same way twice. Also I still have your number in my phone from like 2 years ago. Hahahaha

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Is it just me, or does the girl on the left in Fly's picture look like Bmess?

Also. Hi Forkgirl!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
There were THREE girls on the last page of this topic. That's gotta be a record.
Watch it suddenly explode with replies.

(Of course, they're not really girls. There are no girls on the Internet, sillies.)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
If I really want to see some pretty girls hair I'll just look at my beautiful girlfriend. I'm really hoping this redeems me, or just scores me some points. Help me out guys.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
If I really want to see some pretty girls hair I'll just look at my beautiful girlfriend. I'm really hoping this redeems me, or just scores me some points. Help me out guys.
Wait, did you just admit to giving out pictures of your girlfriend for internet popularity? What a romantic <3

Dibs

Smash Lord
Afrotaki, you probably have the best user title I've ever seen on this site. /suckingup

Top Bottom