• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

EEvisu

Smash Lord
yeah, yeah, i remember you. this is me:

i just look slightly less blurry in real life. unless you're plastered. in which case this is a pretty accurate representation of what i'd look like if you were to look at me.

also, masahiro. you're a funny guy. nice to meet you and janet in person.
Haha yeah you look fimilar indeed, lets get matches in next time for fun.

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Me looking high (but I'm not):

Coolest picture I've ever taken of myself. This was from my phone:

Onstage during Jekyll and Hyde:

Yes, I was the General in Seussical:

Standard Headshot:

Afrotaki

Gay skies today.
BRoomer
Fantasia, the guy next to you looks like someone who tends to end up in awakward pictures. He just has that look about him. And it's funny that no one's looking in the same direction. I hate that about group pictures, 'cause no matter where you look, you're never facing the right camera.

Visu: I completely didn't see your comment like 2 pages back before. Facial hair's fun sometimes, but it sucks having to keep up with it. When you shave for like a job interview or a role or something, it itches like hell. And when you have to keep it at bay, you seriously have to shave every day. I remember when I played Schroeder in You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown and I had to look like a 5-year-old. I had to shave every day for 2 weeks.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Do you play the keyboard
Yup, here's a live video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=24SS0Qizb8w

There is a MASSIVE keyboard solo about a minute or so into the song. I wrote the drums keys and guitars and bass for the first 3 mins or so of the song... my guitarist wrote the bass guitar and drums for the rest, and I obviously handeled the rest of the key parts.

what's with the burn on your hand in the first picture? it looks like a burn, your skin is red in that area.
Its actually a birthmark. The giant red kind that 99% of the time appears on your face... so mine is VERY rare and is often mistaken for a burn. I couldnt play keyboards if my hand was that badly burned LOL.

Close up pics for the curious...

Personally, I've had the thing for 19 years. I was insecure about myself as a kid but ive grown to actually like my birthmark. I just find it cool is all, who needs a tattoo! :p

But Tattoo's ON the birthmark would be nice... maybe.

And no my forearm isnt deformed, the 2nd pic in that series was reszied and the proportions got screwy. sorry.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yup, here's a live video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=24SS0Qizb8w

There is a MASSIVE keyboard solo about a minute or so into the song. I wrote the drums keys and guitars and bass for the first 3 mins or so of the song... my guitarist wrote the bass guitar and drums for the rest, and I obviously handeled the rest of the key parts.

Thats awesome. I suck but I like to play around on it too. Here is me on the piano.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1920008314

primusfan

Smash Ace
Wow, I really have been gone for awhile. I wonder why I never noticed this thread...

oh well, here's some pics of me playing music...

me on stage with my band...

and last but not least...

me on my accordion :laugh:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Onstage during Jekyll and Hyde:

Yes, I was the General in Seussical:

Standard Headshot
Hellz yeah for more actors.

I have some stuff on my computer from my past shows-- I'll post them after I find them. They're lost in the depths of folder hell.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer

That's me in my hotel room when I went to Rome on excursion. It's a little unclear, but it does show me.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
OMG It's teh Coen(NGCXX)

Congrats on your modship dude.

Sandy

Smash Champion

Me and my buddy playing Mario Kart DS on the way to Busch Gardens in Virginia for my Senior Trip.

Self Explanatory

Group Picture before we left.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lets move on to the next topic. You guys are messing up the quality posts here in Las Pictoras. LOL

Check this out:
(Keep an eye on the scores)

My dad

My brother and mom

My sister (left) and I (right)

I loved this ride...if you're ever at Disney Land go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. This is when I realized my video game skillz helped me out a bit. LOL

saberhof

Smash Master
ooh i just went this thursday! :D very fun until the end, stupid bus....>.>

PS: oh yeah love the hats xD, opps forgot to mentions it was grad nite.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I prefer white meat over dark meat anyday.

Amen.

. . .it was a 'send off' for me apparently noone knew i was a Senior at the time, so everyone said "get on top of medina and take a picture".

The little qhite thing next to my head is a stalker that lives in my neighborhood, i want it dead. Killed, with. . .like. . . a rock or something

Top Bottom